剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
你最好习惯这种环境
You better get used to this.
在极荒之地 一切都是荒凉和被风侵蚀的
In the Territories everything's barren and windswept.
荒凉和被风侵蚀的海滩
Barren and windswept beaches,
荒凉和被风侵蚀的群山
barren and windswept mountains,
-荒凉和被风侵蚀的... -如果你少说点话
- barren and windswept... - You know, if you talked less,
或许就能走快点了
maybe you could walk faster.
我们这是在哪儿
Where are we anyway?
在哪儿
Where?
我们是在...
We're, uh...
你完全不知道 对吧
You have no idea, do you?
什么
What?
我当然知道啦
Yeah, I have an idea.
你不是说"我知道路 桑尼
What happened to, "I know where I'm going, Sunny.
你不需要地图 桑尼 我就是地图 桑尼"
"You don't need a map, Sunny. I am the map, Sunny."
我很确切地知道我们是在哪儿
I know exactly where we are.
也不是确切 只能说是大概知道
Oh, not exactly. "Approximately."
但我知道我们的方向
But I know where we're going.
-你说你知道穿过长城的捷径 -我是知道啊
- You said you knew a shortcut through the Wall. - I did, yeah.
我的意思是 我认识一个走私犯
Well, what I meant was I know a smuggler
他知道一条穿越长城的捷径
who knows a shortcut through the Wall.
走私犯 那可真叫人宽心啊
A smuggler! That's reassuring.
是啊 他是我的一个朋友 叫诺斯
Yeah, he's a friend of mine. Named Nos.
他有自己的秘密隧♥道♥
He's got his own secret tunnels.
问题是 我们需要东西进行交易
Now, the problem is, we're gonna need something to trade,
但是目前 我们什么都没有
and right now we've got a whole lot of nothin'.
但你知道吗
But you know what, hey!
会没事的
It'll be fine.
肯定会出现能用来交易的东西
Something will turn up.
总是会出现的 我在这方面很有应变能力
It always does. I'm resourceful that way.
快走吧 跟上来
Come on, keep up.
今天天气很不错 对吧
It's a lovely day, isn't it?
我把这称作钓鱼天气
I call this fishing weather.
-钓到什么了吗 -没 还没有
- Catch anything? - No! Not yet.
但是 我充满希望
But, hey, I'm hopeful.
听着 我们不想找麻烦
Look, we don't want any trouble.
那你就不该带他们一起来
Then you shouldn't have brought them with you.
从你们逃出矿山后 就有人重金悬赏你们的脑袋
There's a hefty bounty on your heads ever since you escaped the mines.
每个带着锈刀的探子都在追捕你们
Every Stalker with a rusty blade is after you.
包括这些下三滥的杂种
Including these low-life mongrels.
他们不是跟你一伙的吗
They're not with you?
当然不是 我向来独来独往
Hell, no. I don't run with a pack.
不好意思
Sorry.
还会有更多的人追来
There'll be more.
跟我走
Come with me.
是生是死 你自己选
Live or die. It's your choice.
等等我啊
Wait for me!
深入恶土
第二季 第三集
第九章 银月
我们得甩了这家伙
We gotta ditch this guy.
他刚救了我们的命
He just saved our asses.
是啊 为了骗取我们的信任
Yeah, so he can gain our trust.
他为什么要那么做
And why would he do that?
为了砍掉我们的头 去领悬赏金啊
So he can lop off our heads and collect the bounty.
糟了
Ah, shit!
他是个剪刀军
He's a Clipper.
根据杀戮纹身 或许他是个比你更厉害的剪刀军
Maybe even a better Clipper than you judging by all them kill tats.
但你早就知道这个了 对吧
But then, you knew that already, right?
所以你才会信任他
That's why you trust him.
如果是他的领主派他来抓你的呢
What if his Baron has sent him to get you?
跑到这么远的地方来
All the way out here?
唯一会在乎我生死的就是我的领主
The only Baron who'd care is mine
我已经把他杀了 还记得吗
and I killed him already, remember?
好吧
Yeah.
不管怎样 我不喜欢他
Still, I don't like him.
我们走吧
Let's move.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Is anybody here?
你应该待在餐厅的
You should be in the mess hall.
我需要知道我母亲发生了什么事
I need to know what happened to my mother.
你短期内都别想再进入镜室了
You won't be returning to the Mirror Chamber anytime soon.
-为什么 你... -因为上一次你失控了
- But why? You just... - Because last time you lost control.
首先你必须学会不要跟自己争斗
First you must learn to stop fighting yourself.
结果可能是致命的
The consequences could be deadly.
并且不仅仅是针对你一个人
And not just for you.
这是一条漫长的路 MK
It's a long road, M.K.,
不要寻求捷径
don't look for shortcuts.
莱德召开了秘会
Ryder called the conclave,
作为"受害方" 他得以成为大会主持者
and as the "Aggrieved party," He gets to host it.
受害方
Aggrieved?
他应该庆幸自己还活着
He should be thankful he's alive.
或许吧
Maybe.
不管怎样 这一招很聪明
Still, it's a hell of a smart play.
而我们要不带任何武器地深入这龙潭虎穴吗
And we have to walk into this lion's den unarmed.
规矩是 每个领主可以带个助手 不能携带武器
Rules are each Baron brings one second and no weapons.
莱德的剪刀军已经在周边布好了防卫线
Ryder's Clippers are there strictly to patrol the perimeter
以防某个浪人野心爆发
just in case a Nomad feels ambitious.
所以总共六个领主
So, six Barons.
意味着我至少需要其中两个来支持我
Means I need at least two to back me.
那意味着你需要
It means you need to
在招待会上就开始笼络人心了
start winning some hearts and minds at the reception.
对你这边有利的是
On your side.
莱德或许是主导者
Ryder maybe running this show,
但很有可能某些人对于
but odds are not everybody's happy
他吞并了雅各比的领土这件事很不满
about him scarfing up Jacobee's territory.
那么对他有利的是什么
And on his side?
他们都讨厌你 面对现实吧
They all hate you. Face it.
"艳寡妇" 这可不是什么表示喜爱的外号♥
"The Widow." Not exactly a term of endearment.
你做好了我们讨论过的其他准备吗
Have you made the other preparations that we discussed?
一切都已准备就绪
Everything's in place.
我很高兴能和你一同前往
I'm glad I'll be there with you.
能让我们单独谈一下吗
Can you leave us, please?
我会带沃多去参加秘会
I'm taking Waldo to the conclave .
我想让你留下来 保卫这个避难所
I want you to stay and guard the Sanctuary.
作为摄政王 保护你是我的职责
As Regent, it's... It's my duty to protect you.
我不能躲在后方
I can't stay behind.
听着 你确实杀过几个人 但那又怎样
Look, you got a few kills under your belt, but so what?
你经历过几次大战
How many battles have you been in?
你见过几个领主
How many Barons have you met?
不 对于蝴蝶夫人而言
No, no, Madame Butterfly here,
在秘会期间 她需要的不只是勇士
she needs more than a fighter at her side during the conclave.
她需要一个战略家
She needs a strategist.
我认识所有的玩家 也知道游戏的规则
Now, I know all the players, and I know how to play.
我还知道如何遵从命令
Also, I know how to follow orders.
如果这是母亲希望的 我当然会服从
If these are Mother's wishes then, of course, I'll obey them.
如果她遭遇任何不测
If anything happens to her,
我为你是问
I'm holding you responsible.
好了 没必要威胁 小叮当
Well, no need for threats, Tinker Bell.
如果形势恶化 我也会死
If things go south, hell, I'll be dead, too.
没有你我也走不到今天
I couldn't have gotten this far without you.
未来我们还要一起走下去
Together we have a lot further to go.
我想让你替我保管这些东西
I want you to hold on to these for me.
我不能带着它们
I can't bring them.
在我回来之前 你来负责这里
You're in charge until I return.
如果我回不来
And if I don't,
炸掉油田 也不要让它们落入敌手
blow up the oilfields before they fall into enemy hands.
竭尽所能保证姑娘们的安全
Do all you can to keep our girls safe.
"老者说 '再猜三次'
"And the old man said, 'Three more guesses.'
公主回答道 '你叫亨利吗'
And the princess replied, 'Is your name Henry?'
'不' 他说
'No,' answered he.
'你叫杰克吗'
'Is your name Jack?'
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表