剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
Mother, I'd like you to meet Odessa.
她曾作为"玩偶"被囚禁在炼油厂
She was kept as a Doll at the oil refinery.
我们都一样
We all were.
是蒂尔达救了我们
Tilda saved us.
实际上 奥黛莎曾亲自干掉过一个剪刀军
Actually, Odessa took down one of the Clippers herself.
勇士啊 很好
A warrior. Good.
要迎接即将到来的大战 勇士越多越好
We need as many as we can get for the battles to come.
但愿你决定留下来 加入我们的运动
I hope you'll decide to stay and join our movement.
决定
Decide?
你...
You...
你是说你不会强迫我们加入吗
You mean you're not gonna force us?
你们并不是我的奴隶
You don't belong to me.
这里的每个人都是自♥由♥且平等的
Everyone here is free and equal.
我的梦想是 有一天不再有贱民
My dream is that one day, there will be no Cog,
剪刀军 玩偶或领主
Clipper, Doll, or Baron.
只有自♥由♥的男人和女人
Only free women and men
能自主决定自己的未来
deciding the course of their own future.
如果我们不相信你的伟大梦想怎么办
What happens if we don't buy into your big dream?
你宁愿在一个
You'd rather be a slave in a system
不在乎你们生死的体系中当奴隶吗
that doesn't give a damn about you?
那个体系对我倒是挺好的
The system's treated me well enough.
其他领主摧毁掉你 也只是时间问题
And it's only a matter of time until the other Barons crush you.
欢迎他们试试
They are welcome to try.
那意味着我们可以自♥由♥离开吗
Does that mean we are free to leave?
想走就走吧 没人会阻止你
Go, if you wish. No one will stop you.
让开
Out of my way.
你终于见到宗师了
You finally saw the Master,
我以为你会开心呢
I thought you'd be happy.
让我猜猜
Let me guess,
她没有给你你想要的答案
she didn't give you the answers you wanted.
你一直在向她报告我的情况吗
Have you been reporting on me this whole time?
把我们的对话都上报了
All of our conversations?
她想知道你的进步情况
She wanted to know about your progress.
那是我的职责 我是你的武师
It's my job. I'm your Abbot.
我信任过你 艾瓦
I trusted you, Ava.
我对你说过很多我从未对任何人说过的事
I told you things that I've never told to anybody.
谢谢你的付出 艾瓦
Thank you for your service, Ava,
但从现在开始 我会亲自负责
but I'll be personally overseeing
这个新人的训练
this novice's training from now on.
如你所愿 宗师
As you wish, Master.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
准备好什么
For what?
最艰难的部分
The hard part.
很重要
Very important.
-你呢 -什么
- How about you? - What?
让我来处理
Let me handle this.
你的领主说我们可以自♥由♥离开
Your Baron said we were free to go.
奥黛莎跟我说了
Odessa told me
你和你的兄弟们对玩偶做过的事
what you and your men did to tho Dolls.
不是艳寡妇派你们来的
The Widow didn't send you,
对吧
did she?
这是报应
This is payback.
大家都在了吗
Is everybody here?
我发现 有个采矿工
Turns out, we had a Picker
没有完成定额
who didn't make his quota.
实际上 他的产出量几乎等于零
In fact, his haul weighed less than zero.
我不知道我们...
I had no idea that we, uh,
原来我们当中 有个出色的杀手
we had such a celebrated killer in our midst.
我听说恶土的人都叫你什么来着
I heard they called you something in the Badlands?
那个词叫什么来着
What, what, what's the word? Hmm?
是剪刀军 老板
"Clipper," Boss.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你这位朋友跟我说 你打算
Your friend told me that you were planning
离开我们这个幸福的大家庭
to leave our, uh, happy little family.
他想用你的自♥由♥ 来换取他的自♥由♥
And he thought that, uh, he would trade your freedom for his.
我看到一个机遇
Saw an opportunity.
我也不想死在这里
I don't want to die in here either.
带出这里 快
Get out of here, move!
是个男孩
It's a boy.
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表