剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表
Maybe if you'd listened to me once in a while,
也许就不用像蟑螂一样躲在不见天日的洞里了
you wouldn't be living like a roach in a hole.
如果我是你 一定会好好提防这个老家伙
I'd keep a very close eye on this one if I was you.
你有什么目的
Now... What do you want?
跟你一样
Same as you do.
要其他领主死
The other Barons dead.
但我一个人做不到 你也做不到
But I can't do it alone, neither can you.
但如果我们合作...
But together...
其他领主绝不会料到我们会结盟
The other Barons would never suspect an alliance.
等到最后只剩我们两个人的时候呢
And when it's just the two of us left standing?
那我估计 你会试图在我杀了你之前先杀了我
Then I expect you'll try to kill me before I kill you.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
先让我跟你单独聊聊
A moment alone with you first.
就是敲定一些细节而已
Just to hammer out the details.
我很佩服 米涅娃
I'm impressed, Minerva.
真是个大胆的提议
It's a bold proposition.
但是首先
But first...
我需要薇儿和她的孩子
I need Veil and her boy.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
沃多可不是靠他自己找到我的
Well, Waldo did not find me himself.
我保证我绝对不会伤害他们
I promise, no harm will come to either of them.
你只需要...
You just...
你把属于我的东西还给我
You just give me what's mine,
我就同意和你结盟
and I'll agree to your confederacy.
我不能把薇儿给你
I can't give you Veil.
真不能
I can't.
真令人失望
Well, that's disappointing.
我会再多给你点时间重新考虑下
I'll give you a little more time to reconsider.
但是 宝贝 别拖太久
But, baby, don't wait too long.
我也不想让你亲眼看着你那些小蝴蝶
I'd hate for you to watch your precious Butterflies
在遭受其他领主的进攻时 翅膀都被剪掉
get their wings clipped when the other Barons come.
他们一定会进攻你的
And come they will.
再见
Bye for now.
《连线》
梦想着更美好的未来
阿兹拉
Azra.
艾瓦
Ava.
看
Look.
我就跟你说阿兹拉是真实存在的吧
I told you Azra was real.
这地方肯定存在上千年了 或许更古老
This place must be hundreds of years old. Maybe more.
这证明宗师在骗我们
This is proof the Master was lying to us.
我们可以找到阿兹拉
We can find Azra.
我们可以永远摆脱这些武师 逃离恶土
We can leave these Abbots and the Badlands for good.
重新开始
Start over.
有人来了
Someone's here.
那小子就在附近
The boy is close.
我们可以从这里过去
We can make it through here.
桑尼
Sunny!
你没事吧
You okay?
住手 没事
Stop! It's all right.
我们必须马上离开这里
We need to get out of here, now.
太迟了
Too late.
割伤你自己 这是我们唯一的机会
Cut yourself. It's our only chance.
我不行 那方法已经不起作用了
I can't. It doesn't work anymore.
我的可以
Mine does.
艾瓦 艾瓦
Ava? Ava...
八戒
Bajie?
你好 兄弟
Hello, brother.
兄弟
Brother...
我一直都很想开这辆货车
You know, I've always wanted to drive this truck.
你是他们的一员
You were one of them?
在另一重人生里是
In another life.
难道你就没有秘密吗
Like you don't have secrets?
你变慢了
You've gotten slow.
是啊 没错
Yes, that's true.
不过你也不必当面奚落我
You don't need to rub it in, though.
并且你失去了天赋
And you lost your Gift.
我还记得怎么使出这一招
Still remember how to do this.
我们坚持不了多久
This isn't gonna last long.
所以赶快起来 帮我狠揍这个混♥蛋♥
So get up and help me kick this asshole's asshole.
结束我的生命
Finish me.
从那书里找出更多线索了吗
Any more luck with that book?
没 还没有
No. Not yet.
真遗憾
It's a pity.
我曾向你提出过庇护
I offered you protection once.
但你对我的回报竟然是
But you repaid my kindness by trying
试图劝蒂尔达跟我作对
to turn Tilda against me
我想原谅你 薇儿
I want to forgive you, Veil.
我一直在找理由原谅你
I'd been searching for a reason to,
但我必须为我的女儿们考虑
but I have to do what's best for my girls.
我问心无愧
My conscience is clear.
你做了什么
What have you done?
如果你真觉得我很邪恶 那么或许
If you really think that I'm so evil, then maybe
你跟一个真正在乎你的人在一起会更安全
you'll be safer with somebody who truly cares about you.
你和亨利该回家了
It's time for you and Henry to come home.
艾瓦 别睡过去
Ava, just stay awake.
有我在呢 你会没事的
I've got you. You're gonna be all right.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
你不用惧怕任何东西
There's nothing to be afraid of.
但 但如果宗师错了
But... But if the Master is wrong...
如果没有重生怎么办
If there is no rebirth?
如果 一切只是...
What if... Everything just...
不 不要死
No! Don't do it.
MK
M.K...
桑尼
Sunny?
桑尼
Sunny?
桑尼
Sunny?
桑尼
Sunny!
剧集 | 深入恶土(2015) | 导航列表