剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
然后我停止了 我的世界变好了
Then I stopped, and my world got better.
海莉·克莱是谁
Who is Hayley Clay?
她
She...
她在腾德工作
she works at Tender.
好吧 你胁迫了她 根据投诉
Okay, well, you coerced, and according to the complaint,
并袭击了她 不 不
assaulted her. No, no.
我他妈从没碰过她 他们正在提出指控
I never fucking touched her. They're pressing charges.
他们正在考虑是否提出指控 文件上是这么说的
They're weighing charges. That's what it says.
艾德 艾德 艾德 我没碰她 好吧 就算我想相信你
Ed, Ed, Ed, I didn't touch her. Well, even if I wanted to believe you,
你♥他♥妈♥在她家里到底干什么
what the fuck were you doing in her fucking house?
我该说什么
What am I supposed to say?
凭良心说我不能 我当时是在做我的工作
And I can't, in good conscience I was doing my job.
我在找詹姆斯
I was looking for James.
我只是想搞个新闻 詹姆斯 詹姆斯
I was just trying to get a story. James. James!
凭良心说 我不能
I can't, in good conscience,
不把这件事作为内部纪律问题处理
not make this an internal disciplinary matter
并建议终止你的职务
and recommend your termination.
拜托 艾德
Come on. Ed.
不 不 不 不 不 你 我该怎么办
No, no, no, no, no. You What do I do?
对不起 老兄
I'm sorry. Mate.
你不必这样做 你很勇敢
You don't have to do that. You're intrepid.
你♥他♥妈♥很聪明
You're fucking smart.
而且我心里知道 你心里也明白 当你去她公♥寓♥时
And in your gut, I know you know that when you went to her flat,
你犯了一个他妈致命的判断错误
you were making a fatal fucking error of judgment.
老兄 我需要 我需要这份工作
Mate, I need... I need this.
我现在无能为力了
I can't do anything now.
我快把视网膜看瞎了 想从这些阿特伯里邮件里找出点什么
I'm burning my retinas out trying to parse these Atterbury emails.
有什么实质性内容吗 并没有
Anything material? Not really.
我是说 惠特尼从不真正谈论业务 至少在书面上不
I mean, Whitney never really talks about business, at least in writing.
也许那未删减的通信里有
I mean, maybe that's the un-redacted correspondence.
不过有件事挺有意思
One thing that is interesting though,
就是他最活跃的对话者是一个叫托尼·戴伊的家伙
is his most active interlocutor is a guy called Tony Day.
我是说 他们会用贬低的语气谈论乔纳
I mean, they speak pejoratively about Jonah,
主要是托尼这边
mostly from Tony's side.
读起来像是托尼在谄媚惠特尼 就像校园霸凌
It reads like sycophancy to Whitney. It's like playground bullying.
托尼·戴伊是谁
Who is Tony Day?
常驻阿克拉 我在网上查了他的简历
Based in Accra. I looked up his CV online.
杜伦大学毕业 摩根士丹利运营部十年老手
A Durham alum. Decade-vet Morgan Stanley ops.
降级去了大和证券 也许是裁员或解雇
Drops to Daiwa Securities. Maybe redundancy or firing?
2011年落脚阿克拉
Lands in Accra in 2011
当时加纳的GDP增长疯了 大概百分之十几
when Ghana's GDP growth is batshit, like low teens.
搞过一个失败的电讯业务 还有一个失败的高铁项目
Has a failed telecom biz. Has a failed high-speed rail thingy.
然后 突然间 他就成了腾德在非洲的首席财务官
And then, all of a sudden, he's the CFO of Tender in Africa.
简直是火箭式提拔 对白人来说都算过分了
Meteoric over promotion even for a white guy.
看看这个
And look at this.
你什么时候见过一笔五千万美元的收♥购♥
When have you ever seen a 50-million-dollar acquisition closed
用一张作秀用的特大支票完成的
with a novelty check?
他们收♥购♥这个斯威夫特支付第三方处理就是用的这种支票
That's what they paid for this third-party processor, SwiftGC.
很做作 对吧 直觉告诉我
It's artificial, right? Like, gut read?
形式大于内容 装模作样
Presentation as pretense.
他看起来像个低级联赛里人人讨厌的足球俱乐部主席 不像一个
He looks like the hated chairman of a lower league football team. Not a...
不像一个跨国支付处理公♥司♥的首席财务官
Not the CFO of a multinational payment processor.
搞得大张旗鼓 很廉价
It's a big song and dance. It's cheap.
我在想有没有人飞到阿克拉去敲过他们的门
I wonder if anyone's flown to Accra and knocked on their door.
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
你想见我们 是的 我想
You wanted to see us? Yeah, I did.
我想提议改组
I want to propose a reshuffle.
从今以后 雅思将共同负责我们的通讯事务
Yas is gonna be co-running communications for us going forward.
基于什么理由 前瞻性的理由
On what grounds? Forward-looking ones.
惠特尼 你知道我不会容忍♥与人分享职位
Whitney, you know I won't stand to share the post,
尤其是和如此不合格的人
especially with someone so ill-qualified.
我认为资质在直觉面前是次要的
I think qualifications are secondary to instincts.
我也预料到你的自尊心太强
I also anticipated that you'd have too much pride
不会愿意分享职位 既然如此
to share the post, in which case...
雅思 如果你愿意代劳
Yas, if you'd like to do the honors.
做什么
Do what?
作为我的新通讯主管 你的第一项任务
Your first task as my new Head of Communications.
我不明白 让他走 解雇他 开除他
I don't follow. Let him go. Fire him. Dismiss him.
她没有权力这样做 好吧 如果她接受这个职位 她就有
She doesn't have the power to do that. Well, she does if she accepts the post.
你接受吗 我接受
Do you accept it? I do.
她接受了 所以 我们可以一起工作
She accepted it, so... We can work together.
我认为我们不能 好吧 那么 我猜你被解雇了
I don't think we can. Right. So, I guess you're dismissed then.
你在开玩笑吧 你有点
You're kidding me, right? You're a little bit...
对于我们接下来想做的事来说 你有点太传统了
trad for what we want to do next.
这不是初创公♥司♥
This isn't a startup.
你应该谷歌♥一下达克效应
You should Google the DunningKruger effect.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在戴克这件事上干得漂亮
You did a great job on Dycker.
你阻止了报道发布 这是你应得的
You stopped the story from running, deserve this.
嗯 那些照片似乎说明了一切
Well, those photos seemed to tell the whole story.
是啊
Yeah.
想要海莉的话她就是你的了 但你 我 亨利
Hayley's yours if you want her, but you, me, Henry...
我们同舟共济 生死与共
we ride together, we die together.
惠特尼给我开了绿灯 让我提拔你
Whitney gave me the green light to promote you.
通讯职位 归我管
Comms role, under me.
你还好吗 刚才的事 哦 是的 当然
You okay? About earlier? Oh, yeah. Sure.
我又不是没被性骚扰过
It's not like I haven't been sexually harassed before.
我他妈还是个童模呢
I was a child model for fuck's sake.
你提拔我是因为你真的很看重我 对吧
You're promoting me because you really rate me, right?
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
我还以为是因为我口你丈夫口得有多好呢
Thought it was because of how good I sucked your husband's cock.
我在想 为什么感觉像是你的鸡♥巴♥在我嘴里呢
I wonder, why did it feel like it was your cock in my mouth?
我喜欢这样
I liked that.
以前有个老板告诉过我一个缓解焦虑的方法
An ex-boss told me an anxiety relief thing once.
呼吸练习吗 不是
Breathing exercises? No.
不 他说 海莉 宝贝 当你承受不住的时候
No, he said, "Hayley, baby, when it all gets too much,
只要记住 我们中没有一个人能活着离开这个世界
just remember, not a single one of us gets out of this alive."
门开了
Doors opening.
谢谢你 妈咪
Thank you, Mommy.
我刚和威廉敏娜通完电♥话♥
So, I just got off the phone with Wilhelmina,
阿尔米拉吉皮尔庞特公♥司♥的CEO
CEO of AlMi'rajPierpoint.
他们以CoCo的形式提供了我们要求的融♥资♥
They offered the financing we asked for in the form of a CoCo.
或有可转换债券 所以他们是在保护自己的下行风险
A contingent convertible bond. So, they're protecting their downside.
他们是看到了什么不喜欢的东西吗 这取决于你怎么看
Have they seen something they don't like? It depends how you look at it.
在我们增加存款基础的同时 这是个很好的过渡
It's a good bridge while we grow our deposit base,
只有股价跌到
repayment only gets triggered
某个阈值以下时 才会触发还款
if stock falls beneath a certain threshold,
我们知道这不会发生 以我们现在的势头不会
which we know it won't, not with the momentum we have.
是啊 不过考虑到皮尔庞特是多么糟糕的资产
Yeah, well, given how distressed an asset Pierpoint is
以及阿尔米拉吉多么急于脱手
and how readily AlMi'raj wants rid,
也许可以动用一些现金 悄悄买♥♥入它的一些股份
it might be smart to deploy some cash, silently buy some equity in it.
长♥期♥来看 能在合作中给我们带来杠杆
Gives us leverage in the partnership longer term.
意味着我们可以稍微拿捏他们一下
Means we can finesse them a little.
我觉得这非常聪明
I think that's very smart.
你能看到戴克裤裆里的那根硬家伙
You could see the hard-on in Dycker's knickers
当他以为在观众面前揭穿我们的时候
when he thought he was calling us out in front of an audience.
我想说 我在网上看了你的演讲
Can I just say, I followed your speech online
正是我们需要的 一个着魔的人
and it was just what was needed. A man possessed.
精彩
Brilliant.
谢谢你
Thank you for...
在我上台前对我说的一切
everything you said to me before I went out.
你的信任意义重大
Your belief meant a lot.
允许我直言不讳吗 请讲
Permission to speak out of school? Please.
有些人把人仅仅看作
Some people see people as just,
社会进程中的活动部件
moving parts in a social process.
可以帮忙或阻碍的物件
Objects that can either help or hinder.
这世上很少有比
There's few things more toxic in this world than...
那些在智力上缺乏安全感的特权阶层更毒害的东西了
privileged people who are intellectually insecure.
你看 这话可有点带刺
You see, that's quite loaded.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表