剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
you believed you were investing in a little over a year ago.
这种情况从明天起将改变
That changes from tomorrow.
此致 哈珀·斯特恩 空头机会基金
Yours, Harper Stern, Short Opportunities Fund,
莫斯廷资产管理公♥司♥
Mostyn Asset Management.
哈珀 听着 我知道你是老板
Harper, look, I get you're the boss.
这不是个好主意 发吧
This is not a good idea. Send it.
好
Fine.
发送范围是什么
What's the distribution?
所有客户
Client-wide.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我看起来像是防火材料做的吗
Do I look like I'm made out of flame-retardant material?
我从来没听过有人说出这种话
I have never heard that collection of words come out of anyone.
为什么我总是跟
Why am I always going into business...
出去 出去 他妈的纵火犯做生意
Out, out. ...with fucking arsonists?
詹姆斯 我是在保护我们免受反复无常的资金外流影响
James, I'm protecting us from capricious outflow,
同时本季度的一个关键想法♥正♥在生效
while a key idea of the quarter is working.
我以为我投资的是寻找
I thought I was investing in someone finding
长♥期♥的 非共识性的空头 有潜在巨额回报那种
long-term, non-consensus shorts with potentially massive payouts.
海妖直播甚至不在一个正经指数里 它太小了
Siren's not even on a proper index. It's tiny!
纯做空的授权未经我同意就改变了
The short-only mandate changed without my consent.
这跟你那位荣誉主席的
This doesn't have anything to do
政♥治♥野心没什么关系吧 是吗
with your chairman emeritus's political ambitions, does it?
你♥他♥妈♥在胡说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
也许值得问问莫斯廷勋爵
Might be worth asking Lord Mostyn
一个吵吵嚷嚷 只做空的基金
what a noisy, short-only fund was doing
在保守党被赶下台时 对他的贵族爵位机会有什么影响
to his chances of a peerage when the Tories were defenestrated.
上议院任命委员会有一个审查程序
The House of Lords Appointment Commission has a vetting process
以确保无人令其声名狼藉
to ensure nobody brings it into disrepute.
我已指示我的资金委员会
I have instructed my funds council
起草一份赎回请求
to draft a redemption request...
好的 以及一份给你投资者信函的说明
Okay. ...and a note for your investor letters,
如果你还有幸能再写一封的话
if you're ever lucky enough to write another one again.
没必要用这么长的词
There's no need to be so sesquipedalian.
多音节的
Sesquipedalian.
长词
Sesquipedalian.
多音节
Sesquip...
这一切都是因为你没能让我高♥潮♥吗
Is this all because you couldn't make me come?
长词
Sesquipedalian.
如果你♥他♥妈♥要中风 请在我办公室外面进行
If you're gonna have a fucking stroke, please do it outside of my office.
达里安
...pedalian.
我的天啊
Oh my God!
哦 该死 哦 妈的
Oh, shit! Oh, fuck.
我的天啊 哦我的 哦 该死
Oh my God. Oh my Oh, shit.
叫 叫 搞什么鬼
Get... get What the fuck?
塞雷娜 拜托 去叫 叫
Serena, please, go get call...
叫91 999 叫人来
call 91 999. Call somebody.
我的天啊 该死 该死 我应该做点什么 妈的
Oh my God. Shit, shit, I should do something. Fuck!
真不方便
Very inconvenient.
谢谢你们 伙计们
Thank you, guys.
跑步者高♥潮♥的反面是什么
What's the opposite of a runner's high?
这一点也不好笑
That isn't funny.
好吧 面对死亡的唯一解决办法就是微笑 罗兰
Well, the only solution to mortality is a smile, Roland.
他会没事的 伙计们
He's gonna be fine, guys.
急救人员说那是短暂性脑缺血发作
The EMTs said it was a transient ischemic attack.
就中风而言 那是轻度的
As strokes go, it was a baby.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在想什么 居然想对基金设闸
What the fuck were you thinking trying to gate the fund?
如果你想要烟火效果 我告诉你
If you wanted pyrotechnics, let me tell you something,
那他妈效果拔群
it has fucking well worked.
我 我想也许值得稍作停顿 分♥析♥一下
I... I think it might be worth a brief pause to analyze
为什么我们让客户的脑子都出血了
why we're causing bleeds on our clients' brains.
我们应该有一个调查策略
We are supposed to have an investigative strategy,
缓慢而稳健 用几个月甚至几年来构建一个案例
slow and steady, months, years even, to build a case.
像阿什福德那样的人想坐在他们的钱堆里 知道
People like Ashford want to sit in their pile and know
他们的钱在为他们工作
that their money is working for them.
如果你缺乏冲动控制
If you lack impulse control,
为什么要管理别人的钱
why are you managing other people's money?
是像阿什福德那样的人投资了我
People like Ashford invested in me.
我不是那个让这支基金精神分♥裂♥的人
I am not the one who made this fund schizophrenic.
你能离我六英尺远吗 拜托
Can you give me six feet, please?
奥托的电♥话♥
Otto's on the line.
妈的
Fuck!
我整个上午都在接关于你那粗鲁的 设闸邮件的电♥话♥
I have been fielding calls all morning about your churlish, gating email,
同时还要宣誓效忠国王陛下
whilst concurrently swearing my allegiance to His Majesty the King.
你是我今天最不想见到的人
You are the last person that I wanted to see today.
我从没同意成为一个独♥立♥管理账户
I never signed on to be a separately managed account.
你不是一个独♥立♥管理账户
You are not a separately managed account.
除了名义上不是 我就是
In all but name, I am.
做空那些为公众利益服务的公♥司♥
Short-selling companies that act in the public interest is
是秃鹫的勾当 我们这里不是秃鹫
the work of vultures, and we are not vultures in here.
你是说海妖直播是为了公众利益服务吗
Are you telling me that Siren acts in the public interest?
打飞机是有实际效用的
Wanking is utilitarian.
我说的是你其他潜在的空头目标
I am talking about your other prospective shorts,
公共事业公♥司♥
public utilities.
那些董事会成员是朋友
Those board members are friends.
他们是侄子 是教子
They are nephews. They are godchildren.
好吧 那我们到底在这里干什么 说实话
Okay, so then what are we doing here, honestly?
对你这个年龄的女人来说 你处在一个令人羡慕的位置
You are in an enviable position for a woman of your age.
现在 我要去止血
Now, I am going to cauterize the bleed
你那荒谬而单方面的邮件造成的失血
of your ridiculous and unilateral email,
然后我们会按季度评估你的表现
and we will assess your performance quarter on quarter,
像对待其他经理一样
like any other manager.
不幸的是 哈珀 这是一个勇敢的新世界
Unfortunately, Harper, this is a brave new world,
基于功绩
based on merit.
你聘用我是基于我的才能
You hired me on merit.
我雇你是因为你这张脸
I hired you as a face.
而你为莫斯廷资产管理更广泛的大伞
And the cost-benefit analysis of the progressive sheen
所带来的那种进步的光泽
that you brought to the wider umbrella
其成本效益分♥析♥ 已经不再成立了
of Mostyn Asset Management, and it no longer stacks up.
你想雇一个黑脸的木偶
You wanted to hire a puppet in blackface
这样你就能继续当个骗子
so you could continue being a crook.
那么在谁眼里 我被证明是个骗子呢
And in whose eyes am I provably a crook?
一个被国王授封的骗子
A crook anointed by the king?
而且那种觉醒的狗屎
And that woke shit
在这个新世界里已经不再起作用了
no longer moves the needle in this new world.
我昨天不小心叫了一个下属
I accidentally called a subordinate
弱智
a retard yesterday.
没人退缩 你知道吗 哈珀
Nobody flinched. And you know what, Harper?
明天 我可能还会这么干
Tomorrow... I might do it again.
我孙女有20万的零花钱 还在纽约抱怨自己穷
My granddaughter gets a 200K allowance and whines about being poor in New York.
那不是零花钱 那是捐赠基金
That's not an allowance. It's an endowment.
感谢基♥督♥和他的军师
Thank Christ and his consigliere,
我们年轻的时候赶上了放松管制
we were young enough for deregulation
年纪大了又能享受复利
and old enough for compound interest.
是啊 有三样东西随着复利增长
Yeah, three things increase with compound interest.
善行 恶行 还有现金
Good deeds, bad deeds, and cash.
你不关注市场吗 不
You not keep up on the market? Nah.
你觉得这个特勤组带了多少备用球
How many spare balls do you reckon this detail carries?
47号♥曾让任何人先打过吗
Has 47 ever allowed anyone to play through?
这辈子都不可能
Not in this lifetime.
好吧 我在棕榈餐厅给我们订了今晚的四人桌
Okay, I got us a four-top at the Palm for tonight.
不要老婆 女朋友或小白脸 皮奇
No wives or girlfriends or twinks, Peaky.
又来了 我们想试试别的地方吗
Again, we want to try somewhere else?
总是他妈的去棕榈
It's always the fucking Palm.
每当他打到沙坑时
...whenever he ends up at the bunker,
他就大喊 假新闻 然后球就消失了
he shouts "fake news" and the ball disappears.
去他妈的 我不会等他再打完一个洞
Fuck this. I'm not waiting for him to finish another hole
我都已经打了82杆了
when I shot 82 already.
搞什么鬼 我在打球呢
What the fuck? I'm playing here!
跟你的神父说去
Tell it to your priest.
我听说他喜欢和泰格·伍兹打球
I heard he loves playing with Tiger Woods
因为这让他觉得自己像个民权英雄
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表