剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
you're basically furniture.
显然 时尚 的摄影师在这儿
Apparently, Vogue have a photographer here.
快 把所有有钱的白人女性藏起来
Quick, hide all the rich, White women
免得她们做出什么勇敢又包容的事
before they do something brave and inclusive.
你好
Hello.
你知道吗 我待会再来喝那杯酒
You know what? I'll come back for that drink.
你有没有过在人群中也感到孤独
Have you ever felt alone in a group?
我是惠特尼
I'm Whitney.
哈尔伯斯特拉姆 哈珀·斯特恩
Halberstram. Harper Stern.
我 我知道你是谁
I... I know who you are.
我在调查有业务往来的公♥司♥时
I've seen your face on the org chart
在组织架构图上见过你的脸
when researching companies you were in business with.
海妖直播 是啊 我们完蛋了
Siren? Yeah, we're fucked.
我的脸像普通罪犯一样被钉在软木板上
My face pinned to a corkboard like a common criminal.
没那么夸张 但是
Not quite, but...
我怎么这么幸运 现在能和你共处一室
Why am I lucky enough to share a room with you now?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am?
我当然知道你是谁
Of course I know who you are.
我 我认识举办这个活动的女士
I... I know the woman who's putting on the event.
一样 她是个 亲密的朋友
Same. She's a... dear friend.
嘿 雅思敏 你好吗 你好
Hey, Yasmin. How are you? Hello.
你好 真高兴能把你们俩聚在一起
Hello. So glad to bring you two together.
嗨
Hi.
很高兴见到你 你真漂亮
Nice to see you. You look beautiful.
一如既往 谢谢 非常感谢
As always. Thank you. Thanks so much.
惠特尼 这位是詹妮弗·贝文 新任工业大臣
Whitney, this is Jennifer Bevan, the new Minister for Industry.
我很难想象你们俩是怎么交上朋友的
I'm struggling to imagine how the two of you got friendly.
嗯 亨利和詹妮弗在选举中真是激烈角逐
Well, Henry and Jennifer really battled it out in the election,
所以我觉得正确的做法是
so I thought the right thing to do would be
邀请她过来喝个友好的茶
to invite her over for a friendly tea.
而且我们喜欢聊天 不是吗
And we like a gab, don't we?
我还以为他们会枪毙我然后做成标本呢
I thought they'd have me shot and stuffed.
我敢肯定诺顿勋爵会认为你挂在墙上会很好看
I'm sure Lord Norton would think you'd look great on the wall.
这位是来自腾德的惠特尼·哈尔伯斯特拉姆
This is Whitney Halberstram from Tender.
很荣幸 雅思敏有个习惯
It's a pleasure. Yasmin has a habit
就是在对的时间促成对的联♥系♥
of making the right connections at the right times.
而且亨利可能很快会和惠特尼合作
And Henry might be working with Whitney soon.
嗯 我很想见见他 那您应该来拜访
Well, I'd love to meet him. Then you should come and visit.
好啊 等他摆脱这个小感冒
Yeah, once he's shaken off this little cold.
他的生日快到了
It's his birthday,
家里很快就要热闹起来了
and the house will be in full festive swing soon.
我想和诺顿勋爵会面在您和新任商业大臣的
I imagine that a meeting with Lord Norton's pretty high
议程上优先级相当高
on the agenda for you and the new business secretary,
既然您已被授予政♥府♥中的这个职位
now that you've been given this role in government.
嗯 丽莎可不是那种向传统媒体卑躬屈膝的人
Well, Lisa isn't one to kowtow to legacy media.
她不是个会吻戒指的人
She's not a ring kisser.
我看了您的演讲 我认为值得赞扬
I watched your speech. I think it's laudable.
它促使我们重新评估整个公♥司♥的方向
It's prompting a reevaluation of our whole direction as a company.
我们对腾德可能发展成为什么样子有着无限的野心
We have boundless ambition for what Tender could evolve into.
实际上 从今天早上开始
Actually, as of this morning,
我们就不再与海妖直播或任何色情公♥司♥有关联了
we're no longer affiliated with Siren or any porn company.
您知道 我们很希望在政♥府♥中能有位支持者
You know, we'd love a champion in government.
并且关键是在新闻界
And crucially, in the press.
真的吗 是的 真的
Actually? Yeah, really.
她对人态度很差
She treats people like shit!
嘿
Hey.
你的眼睛离不开我
Couldn't take your eyes off me.
我很肯定你刚才在看我
Pretty sure you were looking at me.
你想跟我回家吗
You wanna come home with me?
我们不是早就决定了吗
Didn't we decide that a long time ago?
海莉
Hayley.
你叫车了吗 嗯 车已经到了
You book us a car? Yeah, car's pulled up.
谢谢你留下来
Thanks for sticking around.
我 我需要再去一趟阿克拉
I... I need to go to Accra again.
告诉托尼我需要几个小时
Tell Tony I'll need a few hours.
不需要记日程 好的
No need to diarize. Okay.
还有 那个 我接替的那个女孩在找我要推荐信
Also, the... the girl that I replaced is looking for a reference.
是吗
Is she?
很高兴听到她恢复工作了
I'm glad to hear she's back up and running.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
我可能不该说 她 她有克罗恩病
I probably shouldn't say. She... she had Crohn's.
我出钱让她去私人医院 恢复期很长
I paid for her to go private. Long recovery time.
很好 嗯 谢谢
Good? Yeah. Thank you.
平安到家
Get home safe.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
你 喜欢我怎么操你的吗
Did you... enjoy how I fucked you?
你想回报我吗 为我做点事
You wanna return the favor? Do something for me?
我猜 看是什么事
I guess. Depends what it is.
惊喜
Surprise.
去我的步入式衣帽间
Go in my walk-in.
好
Okay.
有点紧张
Little bit nervous.
嘿 别紧张
Hey, don't be.
右下角 黑盒子
Bottom right, black box.
打开它
Open it.
我想这仍然号♥称是个自♥由♥的国家
I guess this still purports to be a free country.
哈珀·斯特恩
Harper Stern.
哈珀 嗨 是的 我叫吉姆·戴克
Harper. Hi. Yeah, my name's Jim Dycker.
我在金融快讯工作
I work at FinDigest.
你怎么拿到这个号♥码的
How did you get this number?
城里有个消息人士把你的设闸邮件泄露给了我
A source in the city leaked your gating email to me.
我调查金融欺诈 听着 我正在写一篇报道
I look at financial fraud. Look, I'm working on a story
关于海妖直播的前支付处理商 腾德
on Siren's now former payment processor, Tender.
你的邮件说你做空了海妖直播
Now, your email said you were short Siren.
你找错公♥司♥了
You've been looking at the wrong company.
我得给你回电
I'm gonna have to call you back.
好吧 听着 我认为这些人有能力
All right, look, I think these people are capable
做出任何事来阻止别人调查得太深入 好吗
of almost anything to stop someone looking too closely, all right?
哈珀
Harper?
都好吗
All good?
再好不过了
Never better.
公事还是私事
Business or pleasure?
追求私事方面不太顺利
Didn't do too well chasing pleasure.
你的女儿们怎么样
How are your girls?
嗯 你搬到了几千英里之外 所以
Yeah, well, you moved thousands of miles away, so...
寄宿学校 哈
Boarding school, huh?
也许那是个借口
Maybe that's a justification.
我把责任让渡给了一个机构
I abdicate the responsibility to an institution.
这可能就是我们人生的写照
Could be the story of our lives.
把一切都献给会杀死你的事情
Give everything to something that kills you.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
那么 我们称之为什么
So, what do we call this?
我们称之为 合作关系吗
Do we call it a... partnership?
什么阻止了我们
What's stopping us?
认为我们有能力成为彼此那样的人吗
Think we're capable of being that for each other?
你来了
You came.
你打了电♥话♥
You called.
说实话 你在这里有什么企图
What is your angle here, honestly?
因为我不能成为另一个男人恐惧的
Because I can't be a punching bag
出气筒
for another man's fear.
我牺牲了太多
I sacrificed too much
不能坐在场边旁观
to sit on the sidelines.
当你年轻时
When you're young...
你有所有这些想法
you've got all these ideas
却无处 无处安放
and nowhere... nowhere to put them.
当你走到 尽头时
When you're getting to the end of... of it...
你所拥有的
all you've got...
就只有钱
is Money.
是啊 钱
Yeah. Money.
我想要门上有我的名字
I want my name on the door.
我也一样
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表