剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Sounds like you're a little triggered.
好吧
Okay.
我可以表现得像那样
I can act like it.
而你...
And you...
你来参加我花数天周♥旋♥的会议
you come to meetings I spend days wrangling
带着并非半生不熟的想法
with ideas that aren't half-baked.
你知道我是双胞胎吗
Do you know I'm a twin?
不知道 因为你从未提过
No, because you've never mentioned it.
我粗略地谷歌♥了一下
I did a cursory Google.
很大一部分
A good percentage of the addresses
这些收♥购♥的地址和联♥系♥电♥话♥
and contact numbers of these acquisitions are listed
都指向同一个地方
to the same place.
猜猜 我太累了
Guess. I'm too tired.
都柏林呼叫中心
The Dublin call center.
那么僵局了
An impasse then?
我也这么想 另外 我不确定这完全构成罪证
I thought so too. Plus, I'm not sure it's altogether incriminating,
但我确实在文件里注意到一些东西
but I did notice something in the documents.
印得很小 但大概每百页左右
It's printed small, but on every hundredth or so page,
有一个 "转交" 地址 看到吗
there's a "care of" address. See?
谷歌♥街景 看起来 嗯 看起来不怎么样
Google Street View, it looks like Well, it doesn't look like much.
我有点想用 "狗屎地方" 这个词
I sorta want to use the term "shithole."
给我看看
Show me.
这不可能是真的 对吧
That can't be right, right?
这看起来像是一个
Does it look like a satellite office of an enterprise
市值九十亿企业的卫星办公室吗
with a nine billion market cap?
桑德兰是谁 是什么 在哪里
Who, what, or where is Sunderland?
听起来很冷
Sounds cold.
喂 嘿 斯威特皮
Hello? Hey, Sweetpea.
对于今天的事 我真的 真的很抱歉
I'm really, really sorry about today.
可不是 我知道你说过
No shit. And I know that you said
你会缓一缓
that you were gonna take a beat,
但还有时间实地考察
but swing time for a field trip?
我想这可能满足你的好奇心 而且我需要你的专业知识
I think this may satisfy your curiosity, and I need your expertise.
嗨
Hi.
惠特尼要我分享
Whitney wanted me to share
三个不同版本的反驳声明草稿
three different versions of prospective rebuttals
针对《金融快讯》的文章
to the FinDigest article.
你本可以发邮件的 是啊
You could have emailed them. Yeah.
对 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
抱歉 我没有...
Sorry, I didn't...
我能闻到你呼吸中有马提尼的味道吗
Can I smell martinis on your breath?
拉雅在维也纳看到的景象肯定很枯燥
Raya must see a pretty lean scene in Vienna.
嗨 海莉 嗨
Hi, Hayley. Hi.
抱歉 没关系
Sorry. It's okay.
卡拉巴萨斯来的这位刚刚想约炮但失败了
Calabasas here just tried and failed to get laid.
好吧 雅思敏 我肯定她不想让我们
Well, Yasmin, I'm sure she doesn't want us speculating
揣测她年轻时的冒险 嗯 我不是揣测
about her youthful misadventures. Well, I'm not speculating.
告诉他
Tell him.
她说得对 但更像是 他尝试并失败了
She's right. But more like, he tried and failed.
经典 嗯 我的意思是...
Classic. Well, I mean...
对大多数人来说你太好了
you're too good for most.
她很沮丧
She's very frustrated.
不是吗 海莉 我... 我不知道我会不会这么说
Aren't you, Hayley? I don't... I don't know if I'd say that.
有一点
A little.
当然
Sure.
雅思 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 海莉...
Yas, what the fuck are you doing? Hayley...
过来 雅思 雅思 你就是我需要的全部
Come here. Yas, Yas, you're all I need.
你...
Do you...
喜欢他吗
Do you like him?
你...
Do you...
喜欢这样吗
like this?
想吻他吗
Do you want to kiss him?
我想让你拥有这个
I want this for you.
你... 想要这样吗
Do you... do you want this?
很好
Good.
现在 吐点口水
Now, spit on it.
卡拉巴萨斯 看着我
Calabasas, look at me.
放开她 亨利
Get off her, Henry.
现在在床上转过身 张开腿 让我看看你的私处
Now turn around on the bed, open your legs and show me your cunt.
现在我相信你拥有属于我丈夫的东西
Now I believe you have something that belongs to my husband.
因此 也属于我
And therefore, to me.
看来男人们都被风吹散了
Well, it seems the men have been scattered by the wind.
他们把你留给了我
They've abandoned you with me.
帮我遛狗
Help me take the dogs out.
莫里茨的名字在银行只是个尊称 真的
Moritz's name on the bank is no more than an honorific, really.
他知道腾德的交易是个好交易
And he knows that the Tender deal is a good deal.
他只是渴望关注 怎么说
He just craves attention. How so?
嗯 他只不过不想仅仅被家族姓氏定义
Well, he simply doesn't want to be defined by his family name only.
那么 我的意思是 我可以和亚历山大的一位编辑谈谈
Well, I mean, I could speak to one of Alexander's editors.
是的 即使是一次性专栏 也会让莫里茨感觉
Yeah, even if it's a one-off column, it will make Moritz feel
世界终于有一次在倾听他了
like the world's actually listening to him for once.
这真是个绝妙的主意
This is such a wonderful idea.
你知道 我认为看到他的思想被诺顿这样的大媒体肯定
You know, I think seeing his thinking valorized by Norton masthead,
我想这会给他带来意义
I think this would give him meaning.
你知道 即使只是瞬间 看到他的名字
You know, even if it's just for an instant, to see his name,
他的观点印成白纸黑字
his view printed, black and white.
是的 我是说 传统媒体仍有分量
Yeah, I mean, legacy media still has weight.
是的 历史的重量
Yes, the weight of history.
是的 他有种不为了礼貌场合而委婉表达观点的风格
Yeah, he has a way for not couching his views for polite company.
但他思想的大方向
But the general direction of travel of his thinking
是以常识为基础的 你不觉得吗
is undergirded by common sense, wouldn't you say?
他 抱歉 是的 是的 我也觉得
He Sorry. Yeah. Yeah. I would.
该死的詹姆斯 詹姆斯
Fuckin' James. James!
这篇文章有 1800 条评论
1,800 comments on this piece
关于父母帮孩子在伦敦买♥♥鞋盒般大小的房♥产
about parents helping their kids buy shoebox properties in London.
我从没收到过这么多读者来信
I haven't had a postbag this full
自从那篇关于伦敦清♥真♥寺之美的文章后
since that piece about the beauty of London's mosques.
你要求了回应权 是的 是的 但目前还没回复
You asked for the right of reply? Yeah. Yeah, just nothing back as of yet.
混♥蛋♥ 为什么等着不发表
Cunts. Why wait to publish?
我是说 我们知道他们只会说
I mean, we know they're just gonna say
指控毫无根据 然后拉起吊桥
the allegations are baseless and pull up a drawbridge.
什么 "腾德 接受调查 这家高增长金融科技公♥司♥的业绩
What? "Tender, investigated. The high-growth fintech company's results
缺乏透明度 应使投资者警惕"
lack transparency and should spook investors."
哦 该死的 我们不能更直接点吗
Oh, fucking hell, can't we be blunter?
我是说 "前色情支付公♥司♥仍在非法处理色情支付"
I mean, "Ex-porn payments company still illegally processing porn payments?"
詹姆斯 你没注意到
James, you failed to have noticed,
夜间律师想删除你稿子的一大部分
the night lawyer wants to take out a large chunk of your copy.
多少
How much?
哦 滚开
Oh, fuck off.
看吧 没有证据你不能暗示迂回的会计操作
See, you can't imply circuitous accounting without evidence.
我们没有没有内部消息就妄加猜测的奢侈
We don't have the luxury of speculating without an insider.
你为什么这么急于把这半成品发出去
Why are you so desperate to get this out of here half-cooked?
因为帕迪·拉♥登♥·基夫或其他人会嗅到风声
'Cause Paddy Radden Keefe or someone will get the scent
然后有预算的严肃媒体会抢先我们
and a serious outlet with budget will beat us to it.
听着 伙计 我只是说我们发表得越快
Look, mate, all I'm saying is the faster we publish,
我的线人就越有安全感愿意公开
the safer my man will feel going on record.
你知道我有个可能 他们可能 愿意配合证实这一点的人
Now, you know I have someone who may, they may, play ball in corroborating this.
你知道他太害怕 不敢通过电子方式做
You know he's too intimidated to do it electronically.
嗯 这些家伙 他们他妈的很爱打官司
Well, these guys, they're fucking litigious.
所以要么按修改后的发 要么干脆不发 抱歉
So it either goes out with the changes, or it doesn't go out at all. Sorry.
好吧
All right.
是啊... 是啊 去他的 印吧 这是个开始
Yeah... yeah, fuck it, print it. It's a start.
但如果你不批准预算让我去阿克拉
But if you won't unlock budget for me to go to Accra,
我想我会自己他妈订票 是吧
I guess I'll book my own fucking ticket, yeah?
你这笨蛋
You prat!
他妈的花了这么长时间才到
Took fucking long to get here.
有点破旧 我就在这样的街上长大
It's a bit sketchy. I grew up on a street like this.
那我们告诉他们我们是搞金融的还是怎样
So we gonna tell 'em we're in finance or what?
让我来处理
Just let me handle it.
你好
Hiya.
我们实际上来自国家统♥计♥局♥
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表