剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
because it makes him feel like a civil rights hero.
哦 你好
Well, hello.
用这么奇怪的方式告诉我你想我了
Bizarre way to tell me you miss me.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你的家族办公室撤资了
Your family office withdrew funds.
莉莉拉拉要撤出
LilyLara are pulling out.
我退休了 哈珀
I'm retired, Harper.
迪伦才是负责我们投资情况的人
Dillon's the one that's across how we're invested.
他不喜欢你过去几个季度的表现
He didn't like your last few quarters.
说你是在空中扬沙
Said you're throwing sand in the air,
还惊讶它落下来不是座城♥堡♥
and you're surprised it doesn't land as a castle.
那个让自己变成野兽的人 摆脱了
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain
身为男人的痛苦 作者 名 六个字母
of being a man." Author. First name, six letters.
姓 七个字母 不知道
Last name, seven. No idea.
你想知道为什么人们认为桥水是世界上最好的基金吗
You want to know why people think Bridgewater is the best fund in the world?
不是基础回报
It's not underlying returns.
是因为达利奥在他们持有一个好仓位时
It's 'cause Dalio crows louder than the rest
叫得比别人都响
when they're owning one good position
而在他们表现糟糕时闭嘴不谈
and shuts the fuck up when they're on a bad run.
迪伦给我看了你的设闸邮件
Dillon showed me your gating email.
读起来有点咄咄逼人
It read a little aggressive.
愤怒的黑人女性
Angry Black woman.
真的就这么简单粗暴吗
Is it really as reductive as that?
你就是一个愤怒的黑人女性
You are an angry Black woman.
我是在阻止资金外流
I was stopping outflows,
同时锁定一个可行的想法
while landing on an idea that works.
公开对你的基金设闸 等于验尸官签了名
A public gating of your fund is the coroner's signature.
30岁就被设闸 哦 孩子
A gating at 30 years old? Ooh, boy.
切断投资者和他们的钱 得了吧
Cutting investors off from their money? Come on.
奥托扼杀了我的愿景
Otto killed my vision.
你知道吗 哈珀 我 我觉得你觉得很方便
You know what, Harp? I... I think you find it useful
随时有个现成的人可以责怪
to always have a prepackaged person to blame
当你失败的时候
when you fail.
但如果你铁了心要采取那个策略
But if you're hell-bent on that strategy,
就找一个你真正相信的
find a structural short you actually believe
被严重高估 应该重新估值的结构性空头
is violently overvalued and should re-rate.
主导这个故事
Own the story,
在这笔交易上署上你的名字
your name on the trade,
因为门上的名字是你的
because it's your name on the door,
不是别的哪个蠢货
not some other schmuck.
如果门上是我们的名字呢
And what if it was our names on the door?
你看上去很渴 宝贝
You look thirsty, baby.
等你忙完想来我这儿吗
Wanna come over when you're done?
好啊 嗯 我会 我马上到
Yeah. Yeah, I'll be... I'll be right there.
听起来是个不错的安排
That sounds like a good arrangement.
是啊 等等 什么 什么安排
Yeah Wait, what... what arrangement?
她喜欢我
She likes me.
是啊 我打赌那老妞有个肥大的老屁♥股♥
Yeah. And I bet ol' girl has a fat, ol' ass.
纠正一下 实际上 我很难想象她年纪会很大
Correction, actually, I can't imagine that she's very old at all.
听上去她是黑人
She sounds Black.
我不是恋物癖
I'm not a fetishist.
我没 我没说什么啊
I didn't... I did not say anything.
也许我们可以就
Maybe we could just...
聊聊那会是什么样子 也许
talk about what it could look like, maybe.
你今天够累的了 我肯定
You've had a long day, I'm sure.
别说那些你到了早上就想收回的话
Don't say things you want to recant come morning.
退休想必是人间天堂了
Retirement must be Heaven on Earth.
常联♥系♥
Don't be a stranger.
你♥他♥妈♥到底凭什么做出这种自我毁灭的事情
Where the fuck do you get off doing something so self-destructive?
你表现得像个世袭CEO
You're acting like a legacy CEO.
你的工作是治理和增长
Your job is governance and growth.
老兄 如果你想退出 想辞职
Dude, if you want out, if you want to resign,
或者有人在挖你 你可以直说
or someone's courting you, you can say.
没人挖我 我在这里很开心
Nobody's after me. I'm happy here.
但我不会停止倡导业务走向成熟
But I won't stop advocating for a maturing of the business.
想想这一切始于从濮阳进口仿冒的BAPE连帽衫
To think this all started importing dupe BAPE hoodies from Puyang.
米开朗基罗创造了大卫
Michelangelo made David.
你则催生了一个为色情支付改道的平台
You birthed a platform for rerouting porn payments.
是我们一起催生的
We birthed it.
得了 你还觉得我有吸引力吗
Come on, do you still find me attractive?
客观地说
Objectively.
我最近搞定了一个妞
I put this one chick away recently.
身体紧致 真像个鞍马
Tight fucking body, real pommel horse.
当我全♥裸♥时
When I got full nude,
我能看出她在心里盘算
I could see her doing the mental calculus.
跟我上♥床♥值不值得换来一顿在某个高价戈登·拉姆齐破地方的晚餐
Whether fucking me was worth the dinner at some overpriced Gordon Ramsay shithole.
我能再来一杯吗 这次要伏特加
Can I do another? Vodka this time.
纯的 像太空一样冷 谢谢
Bone dry. Cold as space. Thanks.
但我受够了你那个独奏计划糟蹋我们乐队的进程了 伙计
But I'm sick of your solo project shitting on the flow of our band, man.
环游世界的惠特尼他妈每隔两分钟就消失去非洲
Globetrotting Whitney disappearing to Africa every fucking two minutes
花大价钱买♥♥些狗屎本地业务
to overpay for some piece of shit native biz.
你可是签了字的
You signed off on it.
非洲人和西方人一样好色 可能更甚
Africans are as horny as anyone in the West, potentially hornier.
我以为这是色情业务
I thought this was a porn play.
加纳经济基本上像打了人类生长激素
The Ghanaian economy is basically on HGH.
我们是在买♥♥立足点 本地专长
We're buying a footprint, local expertise,
我们是在买♥♥用户 要么发展 要么死亡
and we're buying users. Grow or die.
我在斯坦福遇到的那个孩子骨子里就懂这个
Kid I met at Stanford knew that in his bones.
我在大学向你推销时 你对我说了什么来着
What was the thing you said to me when I pitched at the college,
当时我抖得像他妈♥个♥扫烟囱的学徒
shaking like a fucking chimney sweep's apprentice?
你从哪儿学来的这些小词儿
Where do you pick up these little phrases from?
我看书啊 我说了什么 不记得了
I read. What did you say? No idea.
不 我永远不会忘记 你说
No, I'll never forget it. You said,
在美国 你的故事从你开始讲述的那一刻开始
"In America, your story begins when you start telling it."
听着 我们的关系显然陷入了僵局 对吧
Look, we've obviously hit an impasse in our relationship, right?
沟通不畅
Poor communication.
所以让我参与进来 派我去我们正在扩张的地方
So bring me in, put me on the ground where we're expanding.
我只需要你的同意
I just need your blessing
去追求腾德2.0的愿景 就这样
to pursue the vision for Tender 2.0. That's it.
老兄 你想要我参与 我参与了你别抱怨
Dude, you want me engaged. You can't complain when I engage.
我可以认可你的收♥购♥策略
I can countenance your acquisition strategy,
但前提是你得把我介绍给托尼·戴伊
but only if you introduce me to Tony Day,
如果他是我们在那边的财务负责人
if he's our financials guy down there.
我认不出他来
I couldn't pick him out of a lineup,
但他他妈是你在那边的副手啊 妈的
but he's your fucking lieutenant down there, for fuck's sake.
还有我想摆脱那个德国佬
And I want to get rid of the Kraut.
摆脱不了德国佬 我知道 我知道 但我喜欢做梦
Can't get rid of the Kraut. I know, I know, but I like to dream.
而且他是奥地利人
And he's Austrian.
如果我们把德国佬的股份买♥♥断呢
What if we buy the Kraut out?
现在市值比伊本·鲍尔还大了
Market cap is bigger than IBN Bauer's now.
这 这很重要 我们要消除隔阂
It was... it was vital that we clear the air
这样我们就不会
so that we don't take our personal bullshit out
把个人恩怨发泄到股东身上
on our shareholders.
但你知道我们永远成不了银行
But you know we can never be a bank.
那不是我们的故事
That's not our story.
我明白
I understand.
我
I...
我得走了 我会留着账没结
I need to head. I'll keep the tab open.
那个来自斯德哥尔摩的容貌焦虑抖音创作者会
This dysmorphic TikToker from Stockholm is gonna slide
坐到那个位子上
into that seat.
她可能带个朋友 两个人一起玩可能挺有意思
She could bring a friend? Might be fun to hang à deux.
四个 四人行
A four? Quatre.
谢谢 但我不能错过这个
Thanks, but I can't miss this.
我 我真觉得你明天不该带着宿醉来上班
I... I really don't think you should come in hungover tomorrow.
惠特 我回家也没人等我
Whit, I have nothing to go home to.
你是知道我爱你的 对吧
You do know that I love you, right?
真不敢相信我确实爱你
I can't believe that I do.
更糟的是 我也爱你
And worse still, love you too.
时尚 杂♥志♥的人在房♥间里
Vogue's in the room.
除非你够性感 够时尚 或者够有名
Unless you're fuckable, fashionable, or famous,
否则你基本上就是家具
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表