剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
阿克曼平仓了康宝莱 他输了
Ackman closed out Herbalife, he lost.
那么我们能证明吗 然后我们的声音够大吗
So can we prove it? And then can we be loud enough?
纯做空的工作是丑陋 艰难 调查性的
Short-only work is ugly, hard, investigative.
它是反现状的...
It's anti-status quo...
反体制的...
anti-establishment...
反权力的
anti-power.
哪一部分对我们来说会是问题
Which part of that is meant to be a problem for us?
不 不 不 等一下 惠特 我
No, no, no. Hold on a sec. Whit? I'm
《金融快讯》刚发来了出版前的问题
FinDigest have just sent pre-publication questions.
这个戴克他妈是谁 他从哪得到的消息
Who the fuck is this Dycker guy? Where's he getting it from?
这只是推测
It's just conjecture.
是啊 他说 "考虑到这些数据..."
Yeah, well, he says, "With these figures in mind..."
海莉 "...不能排除
Hayley. "...it cannot be ruled out
腾德继续处理非法交易的可能性
that Tender continues to process illicit transactions,
包括赌博和色情支付
including gambling and pornography payments
通过非洲的司法管辖区
through African jurisdictions,
在那里此类服务对非居民是合法的"
where such services are legal for non-residents."
我的意思是 他是说
I mean, is he saying
我们故意对洗钱视而不见
we're being willfully blind to money laundering,
还是说这是故意的 是哪一种
or is it intentional? Which is it?
这只能说明他无能 读不懂
All it demonstrates is his incompetence in reading a balance sheet
像我们这样复杂多变的资产负债表
with as many moving parts as ours.
我们不会给这家伙热度 知道为什么吗
We're not giving this guy oxygen. You know why?
很可能 是有某个不靠谱的 捏造的报告塞给了他
More than likely, he's had some rogue, trumped-up report slipped to him
被某个业余做空者
by some amateur short-seller
想通过日内交易我们的股票快速赚钱
looking to make a quick buck day-trading our shares
当这篇肮脏的小文章获得关注时
when this grubby little piece gets airtime.
是啊 你怎么能这么确定
Yeah, well, how can you be so sure?
我保证他在和对冲基金圈里的人谈
I guarantee he's talking to someone in the hedge fund community.
这在散户市场经常发生
It happens all the time in the retail space
伴随着那些被炒作的故事
with celebrated stories.
这是市场操纵 纯粹而简单
It's market manipulation, pure and simple.
没有大型机构做空是有充分理由的
There's no large institutional short base for good reason.
好吧 那我们如何回应 如有必要 采取强有力的法律行动
Okay, well, what's our response? Robust legal action, if needs be.
不管他们的指控如何 我会起草一份无懈可击的回应
Regardless of their accusation, I'll draft up an airtight response.
他们的内部法律团队会在出版前对很多内容提出异议
Their in-house legal will be pushing back on a lot of this pre-publication.
我认为我们不回应
I think we don't engage.
这样的报道可能威胁到合并
A story like this could threaten the merger.
莫里茨不需要再多一块石头来砸我们
Moritz doesn't need another rock to throw.
雅思敏 你怎么看
Yasmin, what do you think?
嗯 你知道 我没有专业资格
Well, you know, I don't have the qualifications,
但是 是的 我想说 按惠特尼说的 如果他们发表 就发一个笼统声明
but, yeah. I'd say, to Whitney's point, a blanket statement, if they publish.
指控是虚假的 等等
"The allegations are spurious," et cetera.
是的 到此为止 如果它真能见光的话
Yeah, leave it there. If it even sees daylight.
故事在我们说结束的地方结束
The story ends where we say it ends.
我能和你私下谈谈吗 很快 是的 好的
Can I talk to you privately, quick? Yeah. Yeah.
当然 好的 谢谢
Of course. Okay, thank you.
我稍后找你
I'll catch up with you.
好的 在法恩伯勒见 亲爱的 飞机两小时后起飞
Yeah, meet us at Farnborough, darling. Plane sets off in two hours.
我要坦白一件事
I have a confession to make.
嗯 是的 你说的任何话都只留在我这里
Well, yeah. Anything you say stays with me.
我差点和那个提问的记者上♥床♥
I nearly slept with the journalist asking those questions.
他 好像 跟着我...
He, like, followed me...
好像 进了一家俱乐部 然后我想我睡着了 我不...
like, into a club. And I think I fell asleep, and I don't...
太记得具体细节了
really remember the play-by-play.
等等 怎么 他强迫你了 不
Wait, so what, he forced himself on you? No.
不 完全没有 我的意思是...
No, not really at all. I mean...
我当时醉得厉害
I was pretty fucked up.
你和他上♥床♥了吗
Did you fuck him?
你回答了他的问题吗
Did you answer any of his questions?
没有
No.
我讨厌男人试图拿走不属于他们的东西
I hate when men try and take something that isn't theirs.
好吧...
Well...
谢谢你告诉我
thanks for telling me.
我喜欢这种坦诚 当然
I like this transparency, and of course,
我不会告诉任何人 谢谢
I won't tell anyone. Thank you.
是的
Yeah.
我们到那里后 今晚可以自♥由♥探索维也纳
When we get there, feel free to explore Vienna tonight.
晚上休息 嗯 我是惠特尼和亨利的行政助理 所以...
Have the night off. Well, I'm Whitney and Henry's EA, so...
我需要得到他们中任何一人的指示
I need to hear from either of them.
很好 好的
Great, okay.
埃里克 我买♥♥了午餐
Eric, I got us lunch.
埃里克
Eric?
你是她吗
Are you her?
谁 你
Who? You.
劳拉 莉莉
Lara? Lily.
天啊 你比我想象中成熟多了
Damn. You're, like, so grown compared to what was in my head.
你真不该想着我
You shouldn't really be thinking about me.
告诉妈妈你...
Tell Mom you...
玩得开心
enjoyed yourself.
我会的
I will.
我确实很开心 大部分时候
I did, mostly.
好的
Okay.
再见 再见
Bye. Bye.
正常人行动进展如何
How's Operation Normal Guy going?
有个在体育和社交等方面
It's having a twin who's better at stuff
都比你强的双胞胎兄弟 会滋生对世界的怨恨
like sports and socializing fosters a bloody resentment of the world.
谁能想到呢
Who knew?
你有兄弟姐妹吗
You have siblings?
我在经纪商和交易渠道方面有些进展
I got somewhere with brokers and trading lines.
我和肯尼谈过 高盛那边
I spoke with Kenny. Goldman still?
我不确定他对我有什么想法
I'm not sure how he'd feel about covering me
毕竟我是在宿醉时炒了他
since I fired him on a hangover.
德意志银行
Deutsche Bank.
靠 糟了 希望他没有旧瘾复发
Fuck, ouch. I hope he didn't fall off the wagon.
你下午三点的预约到了
Your 3:00 p.m. is here.
这就是你们的配置
So this is your set-up?
是的 有点低配 埃里克处理日常开销
Yeah, it's a little lo-fi. Eric handles the overhead.
主要是俱乐部三明治和薯条
It's mostly club sandwiches and fries.
莫斯廷那边怎么样
How's Mostyn's?
那里的厌女症在居高临下和好色之间摇摆
The misogyny swings between patronizing and lecherous.
天啊 我不知道
God. I don't know.
有时 我... 我觉得...
Sometimes, I... I feel like...
像被留在窗台上的樱桃派
Cherry pie left on the windowsill?
就像一群男人跑来跑去
It's a bunch of men running around hitting themselves over the head
用锤子砸自己的头 像他妈的卡♥通♥狼一样
with a hammer like fucking cartoon wolves.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 是我自己的错 所以...
Well, it's my own fault, so...
嘿
Hey.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
不 不是
No, it's not.
那次"海妖直播"泄密不是你的错
That Siren leak was not your fault.
你为自己做了些事 某个混♥蛋♥却让它... 不是为了你
You did something for you, and some asshole made it... not for you.
我希望他为此付出代价
And I hope he fucking suffers for it.
谢谢
Thank you.
当你给我发那封关于腾德的邮件时 你激起了我的兴趣
When you sent me that email about Tender, you piqued my interest.
你知道我的性格 我忍♥不住一直研究
And you know what I'm like. I couldn't stop looking.
莫斯廷绝不会同意
Mostyn would never.
这是腾德两年前的IPO路演文件 对比他们的年报
Tender's IPO deck from two years ago. Compare it to their annual reports.
我看的是什么
What am I looking at?
他们对处理的支付类型使用委婉说法
They use euphemisms about the kind of payments
情感内容 指的是色情
they're processing. "Emotional content" is porn.
游戏 指的是赌博
"Gaming" is gambling.
显然 这曾是他们的关键收入来源
Clearly, that is a key source of their revenue back then,
但自IPO以来及未来五年
but since the IPO and over the next five years,
欧洲—中东—非洲地区正成熟并成为他们增长的关键驱动力
the EMEA region is maturing into a key driver of their growth.
这不可能吗
And that's not possible?
不 我不是说欧洲—中东—非洲市场的收♥购♥不可能驱动增长
No, I'm not saying it's not possible for EMEA acquisitions to drive growth.
我是说这种持续不稳定的演变
I'm saying that this constant erratic evolution
其策略甚至没有一丝一毫地反映
of their strategy isn't even slightly reflected
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表