剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
我正在建立一个一站式服务
I'm building a one-stop shop.
一个口袋里的民♥主♥金融机构
An in-your-pocket democratic financial institution
为从工人到最富有的财阀的所有人服务 包容一切
for everyone from the working man to the wealthiest plutocrat, inclusive.
称它为银行是低估了它 它是一个银行杀手
To call it a bank would be to undersell it. It's a bank killer.
而我需要一个合作伙伴
And I need a partner.
一个本土伙伴
A native partner.
一个能协调我们政♥治♥和媒体信息的CEO
A CEO who can triangulate our political and media message.
你在政♥治♥领域开始了你的复兴
You started your rehabilitation in politics.
我希望你和我一起完成它
I want you to finish it with me.
嗯 他们只有那艘船了
Well, all they have is that boat.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么还没穿好衣服
Why the fuck are you not fucking dressed?
天啊 现在需要我给你穿衣服了吗
Fuck's sake. You need me to dress you now?
你还不够像个小屁孩吗 是啊 还为我安排会议
You're not enough of a fucking infant? Yeah, and engineering meetings for me?
亨利 如果有人如此欣赏你的才华
Henry, if someone admires your talent enough
以至于给你提供新的人生目标
to offer you a new purpose in life
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 才华 什么他妈才华
Sorry, sorry, sorry. "Talent"? What fucking talent?
告诉我 为什么我们在威克菲尔德买♥♥那个棚屋
Tell me, why did we buy that shed in Wakefield
如果你甚至没投我的票 成熟点 我从不投票
if you didn't even vote for me? Grow up. I've never voted.
我那一票他妈能有什么区别
What fucking difference would my vote make?
怎么 为了无产阶级 抱歉 说到痛处了
What, for the proletariat? I'm sorry. Too close to home?
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我的处境是固定的 他妈像铸铁一样不可改变
It means my circumstances are fixed. They're fucking cast iron.
我人生中只有一件有影响的事可以做
There's only one consequential thing I can do with my life.
哦 天啊 亨利 这是什么自杀即诗意的狗屁
Oh, God, Henry, what is this suicide-as-poetry bullshit?
你意识到湮灭并不会是男子气概的吗
Do you realize that oblivion won't be macho?
它不会是电影般的 你这个愚蠢的白♥痴♥
It won't be cinematic, you stupid fucking idiot!
它会是程序性的
It will be procedural.
它会无聊 会微不足道 又一个需要我组织的事件
It will be boring, and it will be small. Another event for me to organize.
几滴眼泪 一件黑裙子 然后就是我剩下的操蛋人生
A few tears, a black dress, and then the rest of my fucking life.
因为尽管爱你
Because despite loving you,
我想我现在仍然爱你 亨利 但我会忘记你
which I think I still do, Henry, I will forget you.
我他妈会忘记你的 我向你保证
I will fucking forget you! I promise you!
所以 你似乎不明白
So, you don't seem to understand.
我无法摆脱这些 你父亲的死里
I can't get out from under this! Where was the romance
有什么浪漫可言吗 我父亲
in your father's death? My father...
那次又他妈有什么魅力可言
Where was the fucking glamour in that one?
你怎么敢问我这个
How dare you ask me that?
你告诉我他一天早上走进荒野 独自一人
You told me he walked out onto the moor one morning and was alone.
那不是真的 对吗 亨利 你叔叔告诉我了
It's not true, is it, Henry? Your uncle told me.
他还告诉我他把一切都挥霍光了
He also told me that he frittered everything away
靠他姐夫的施舍住在这里
and lived here under his brother-in-law's charity.
闭嘴 你根本不明白你在说什么
Shut the fuck up! You don't understand what the fuck you're talking about!
别碰我
Don't touch me!
你想如此他妈的自恋和自怜 以至于你
You want to be so fucking self-involved and self-pitying that you are
看看你自己 你♥他♥妈♥就是个废物
Look at you. You're fucking disabled.
不是我
Not me.
如果你不接受惠特尼的提议
If you don't take Whitney's offer,
我们将要进行一次严肃的谈话
we are going to have a serious conversation,
而且不会像这样情绪化
and it won't be emotional like this.
那会是他妈的实际行动 你听到了吗
It will be fucking practical! Do you hear me?
你能去哪儿
Where are you gonna go?
怎么 你要走回你家族名声的泥潭里吗
What, you're gonna walk back into the slur of your family's name?
我们有滴水不漏的婚前协议
We have a watertight prenup.
卷起你的袖子
Roll up your sleeve.
快点 卷起你♥他♥妈♥的袖子 卷啊
Go on. Roll up your fucking sleeve, do it.
我们的婚前协议里有关于你吸毒的条款
There's a clause in our prenup about you using.
那关于通奸的条款呢
What about the adultery clause?
我一直感到不满足 但我从未不忠
I have been unfulfilled. And I have never been unfaithful.
控制权在你手上
You are in control.
没有别人 我他妈什么都做不了
No one else. I can't fucking do anything!
求你了 亨利 求你了
Please, Henry, please!
穿上你的成人衣服 下楼去
Put your big boy clothes on, go downstairs,
试着面对我们的宾客
and just try and face our public.
你知道 当我们订婚时
You know, when we were engaged...
你无法把手从我身上拿开
you couldn't keep your hands off me.
我是说 我他妈讨厌你吸毒
I mean, there are a million reasons that I fucking hate your drug use
和你那忧郁男孩的自恋
and your sad boy self-regard.
但现在 我的意思是 仅仅因为它阉♥割♥了你
But right now, I mean, it's simply because it fucking castrates you.
如果你无法找到内心来操♥我♥ 操♥我♥
If you can't find it in yourself to fuck me, fuck me...
我是说 也许你已经他妈死了
I mean, maybe you're already fucking dead.
别跟我进男厕所
Don't follow me into the gents.
每次社♥会♥主♥义♥者看到又大又强的东西 他们就想把它国有化
Every time a socialist sees something big and powerful they try and nationalize it.
改革 这名字听起来真难听 但当然门铃响起时也
Reform just has such an ugly ring to it, but of course so does the doorbell when...
小王子来了
It's the little prince!
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
Where the fuck have you been?
真♥他♥妈♥是时候了
About fucking time!
白♥痴♥ 你连自己的葬礼都会迟到
Silly tosser. You'd be late to your own fucking funeral.
我靠
Holy shit!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
她他妈怎么了
What the fuck's wrong with her?
你长得真像那个让我输掉选举的女人
You look a lot like the woman who I lost the election to.
那么 是他妈谁邀请你的
Now, who the fuck invited you?
我看你已经把自己出♥卖♥♥♥给我叔叔了
Already whored yourself out to my uncle, I see.
对你有好处 对你有好处
Good for you. Good for you.
你在让自己难堪
You're embarrassing yourself.
是啊 嗯 真可惜 因为我他妈爱你
Yeah, well, that's a pity. Because I fucking love you.
我知道我一直让你失望
And I know I've been a disappointment to you.
也让你失望
And to you.
抱歉我没能成为你需要的那种男人
I'm sorry I couldn't have been more of the man you needed me to be.
该死
Fuck.
我不知道你会来
I didn't know you were coming.
很好 很好 看 你见到我多高兴啊
Good, good. Look how happy you are to see me.
外加惊喜的调味料
The added spice of surprise.
路途遥远吗 指挥官 地狱般的 真的
Long journey, Commander? Hellish, truly.
我需要最烈的酒 你不想跟任何人打招呼吗
I need the strongest of strong waters. You don't want to say hello to anyone?
请别让我去 该死 不 那个可以等等
Please don't make me. Fuck, no, that can wait.
我们他妈离开这里好吗
Shall we get the fuck out of Dodge?
好啊 酒馆
Yeah. Boozer?
诺顿之臂酒馆 一品脱淡啤酒
The Norton Arms! A pint of plain,
打一架 找个本地人打手♥枪♥
a scrap, a hand job off a local.
极乐世界 极乐世界
Elysium. Elysium!
雅思敏
Yasmin!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这家人都讨厌生日
This family hates birthdays.
工作方面你落脚在哪儿了
Where did you land work-wise?
哦 该死 我不知道 空档期
Oh, fuck, I dunno. Between things.
有酬工作是资产阶级的追求 你知道的
Gainful employment is a bourgeois pursuit, you know that.
我不知道 指挥官 这称呼他妈从哪儿来的
I don't know where the fuck "Commander" came from.
想象我有军人的纪律
Imagine me with the discipline to be a military man.
是啊 我有点觉得如果我不工作 还不如死了 你呢
Yeah, I sort of feel if I don't work, I may as well die, don't you?
跟我说说这里的酒吧女招待 活跃吗
Tell me about the barmaids here. Active?
我发现和当地人来一场简陋的幽会
I've found a spit-and-sawdust tryst with a local type
能刺♥激♥我的爬虫脑
tickles my reptilian brain.
我怀疑你是个骗子 哦 滚蛋
I suspected you were a cheat. Oh, fuck off.
我不明白任何有感知的哺乳动物如何既能忠于自己又能保持忠诚
I don't see how any sentient mammal can be true to themselves and be faithful.
无论如何 你都在活在谎言中
Either way, you're living a lie.
你不如活在能带来最多快乐的谎言里
You may as well live the lie that gives the most pleasure.
即使会造成痛苦
Even if you cause pain?
我是说 操模特是延缓
I mean, fucking a model is the single greatest thing
对自身死亡感觉的最棒的事
a man can do to stave feelings of his own mortality.
但有时候 有时候
But sometimes, sometimes...
那个廉价的乡村女孩恰好落在
that ten-a-penny village girl lands perfectly
兴奋与厌恶的交汇点
on the nexus of arousal and disgust.
她们有太多要证明 而你毫无羞耻
They have everything to prove and you lack all shame.
你们像愤怒的活塞一样互相操弄
You fuck each other like angry pistons.
是啊 我不得不说我现在性♥欲♥不强
Yeah, I can't say I've got much of a libido at the moment.
嗯 那就用伟哥 看黄♥片♥ 他妈的对你自己负责
Well, Viagra then. Pornography. Fucking take responsibility for yourself.
我以为你是个无赖 嗯 看着我 看着我 他妈的
I thought you were a cad. Huh? Look at me, look at me, fucking...
别来那些黑暗的狗屎
None of that darkness shit.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表