剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
嗯 我是说 你能从哪些方面影响他
Well, I mean, what vectors can you hit him on?
做正确的事
"Doing the right thing"?
我是说 这在人听来很大程度上是胡扯
I mean, that's largely bullshit to human ears.
从谎言的负担中解脱
Relief from the burden of the lie,
从谎言其他实施者的威胁中解脱
relief from threat from other perpetrators of the lie.
从起诉中解脱
Relief from prosecution?
我这么说以示尊重
I say this with respect,
但这些消息源往往极其敏感
but these sources tend to be incredibly sensitive
考虑到风险很大 是吧
given what's on the line, yeah?
他们需要一种特殊的纽带 通过时间建立的信任
They require a special bond, trust established through time.
这是个温和 漫长的过程
It's a gentle, protracted process.
这不适合由一个可能获得经济补偿的人来主导
It's not best led by a person who stands to be financially compensated
如果消息源决定开口
if the source decides to talk.
戈莱特利小姐 我在
Ms. Golightly? I'm here.
你认为吉姆关于这些家伙的看法是对的吗
You think Jim was right about these guys?
他比他自己知道的更正确 晚点聊
He was more right than he knew. Speak soon.
那么
So?
我们怎么应对
How do we play it?
我们给他下套
We snooker him.
我回你电♥话♥
I'll call you back.
所以资历不足又薪酬过高 这就是诱饵 对吧
So under-qualified and so overpaid. And that was the lure, right?
它好得不真实 因为实际上他妈的不是真的
It was too good to be true because actually it wasn't fucking true.
他妈闭嘴 现在钩子在你肚子里了
Shut the fuck up. And now the hook is in your gut
而你有两个外人走进你办公室说我们知道
and you have two outsiders walking into your office saying we know.
嗯 我可没被钩住
Well, I'm not on the hook for anything.
因为昨天收盘时我的腾德股权
Because at close yesterday my Tender equity
值八千万美元 这是从什么时候开始的
was worth 80 million dollars. At what point did this start?
是从用户数据注水开始的吗
Did this start with juicing the user numbers
为了融♥资♥轮 还是从IPO开始
for the funding round, or was it the IPO?
你知道有多少人参与其中吗
You know, how many people are complicit in this?
天啊 伴随着那种复合增长生活一定很累人
God, it must have been exhausting to live with that compounding growth.
每个大谎言都依赖下一个
Each fat lie relying on the next.
我是说 我不认为现在地球上还有更累的人
I mean, I don't think there's a more tired man on Earth right now.
是啊 而你是腾德第二累的人
Yeah, and you're the second most tired man at Tender.
哈尔伯斯特拉姆威胁过你吗
Has Halberstram ever threatened you?
没有
No.
付够钱让人听从自上而下的命令
Pay enough people to follow top-down orders
然后再多付点钱让他们睁只眼闭只眼
and then pay them some more to look the other way.
我打赌这里的人甚至不认为自己是帮凶
I bet these people here don't even think of themselves as accessories.
在房♥间里 非洲人交换贿赂
In the room, the Africans exchange the bribes
而白人在谈话
while the white men talk.
每次收♥购♥都像斯威夫特支付一样空吗
Was every acquisition as empty as SwiftGC?
托尼 你假设有人在听你说话
Tony, you assume that someone is listening to you,
并在监视你 如果不是哈尔伯斯特拉姆 那是谁
and watching you. If it's not Halberstram, who?
假设
Assume?
你知道
You know?
我想确切知道如何才能将我的责任最小化
I want to know exactly how I am able to minimize my liability
在我做出任何披露之前
before I make any kind of disclosure.
而且在任何那之前我想要律师
And I want counsel before any of that.
好吧 我们飞你去伦敦 给你买♥♥票 不留痕迹给你
Okay, we'll fly you to London, buy you a ticket, no trail to you.
介绍你给爱德华·伯吉斯
Introduce you to Edward Burgess,
通过《金融快讯》正式化一条保护路径
formalize a path of protection through FinDigest.
是啊 但没我你们有什么
Yeah, but what have you got without me?
董事会 政♥府♥ 审计师 投资者
The board, the government, the auditors, the investors,
研究分♥析♥师 他们没有动机相信你
the research analysts, they've got no incentive to believe you,
所以他们不会 他们都会说更多猜测 说你们
so they won't. They'll all say more conjecture that you guys,
你们是收了钱才相信是事实
you're paid to believe is fact.
你想向我们交代 还是想向执法部门交代
Do you wanna answer to us, or do you wanna answer to law enforcement?
你是否有过这种感觉
Do you ever get the feeling
你♥他♥妈♥有点越权了
you're a little bit above your fucking station here?
这辈子从来没有过 先生 你想顺便付钱给我做鼻整形吗
Never in my fucking life, sir. You fancy paying for my nose job too?
因为我们可以把实际身体伤害加到你的指控清单里
'Cause we can add actual bodily harm to your list of charges.
这不是一朝一夕的事
It's not something that happens overnight.
不 这是你可能被开脱的机会
No, this is your window to potentially being exculpated.
你对这一切的速度垂涎三尺 不是吗
You're salivating over the speed of it all, aren't you?
到底是谁 真的
Who actually... Genuinely,
谁他妈在乎什么能激励真♥相♥
who fucking cares what incentivizes the truth?
你可以是受害者 而不是加害者
You can be a victim in this, not a perpetrator.
如果你想被当作加害者惩罚
If you wanna be punished like a perpetrator,
那随你便
that is fine with me.
或者我们可以安排你逃离
Or we can engineer your flight
并开始讲述你受害的故事
and start telling the story of your victimization.
这是你的选择
This is your choice.
我会考虑
I'll consider.
谢谢过来
Thanks for coming in.
她被掏空了
She's hollowed out.
我不确定我们能教她什么她还没从中学到的教训
I'm not sure what lesson we can teach her she hasn't learned from it already.
介意她留宿吗
Mind if she stays over?
她精疲力尽
She's exhausted.
你何不也留下 你一定累坏了
Why don't you stay too? You must be beat.
留下
Stay.
你确定 当然
You sure? Of course.
和她睡床 好吧
Take the bed with her. Okay.
我只是想说 别把后悔误当爱
I just wanted to say don't mistake regret for love.
女儿们不会的
The girls won't.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
你总在这里有个房♥间
You always have a room here?
随时待命
On standby.
嘿
Hey.
让我觉得强大
Make me feel big.
是的 爸爸
Yes, Daddy.
哦 我的天 抱歉
Oh, my God. Sorry.
哦 天啊 比他说的严重多了
Oh, God, it's much worse than he said it is.
抱歉 我知道你说过不想见任何人
Sorry, I know you said you didn't wanna see anyone,
但我必须来看看
but I just had to check in.
抱歉
Sorry.
我还没收到托尼·戴伊的消息
I haven't heard from Tony Day yet.
我只是很兴奋 你知道 比如我无法
I'm just amped up, you know? Like I can't...
让自己冷静下来 整个飞机旅程都没睡
take myself off the ceiling. Didn't sleep for the whole plane journey.
别担心 我将在皮埃尔的会议上陈述我们的发现
Don't worry, I'm gonna present our findings at Pierre's conference.
即使我们有确凿证据
Even if we had the actual smoking gun
他们也会说我们制♥造♥了证据
they would say that we manufactured the gun
并变出了他妈的烟雾
and conjured the fucking smoke.
是啊 他们只会再次说胡扯 随他们
Yeah, they'll just call bullshit again. Let them.
我会逐条逐项地摆出来
I'm gonna lay it out brick by brick.
它将不可否认
It will be undeniable.
我非常非常抱歉让这事发生在你身上
I'm so, so sorry that I let this happen to you.
这是我的责任 不 你没有
It is my responsibility. No, you didn't.
别把这个从我这里夺走
Don't take this away from me.
听着 我为你工作 你知道
Look, I work for you, you know,
你不必表现得像牧师的同情心
you don't have to act out this like pastoral compassion.
而且我想要报酬 我们彼此明白吗
And I wanna be paid. Do we understand each other?
是 是的
Y... Yeah.
而且 听着 我现在告诉你这个 以防他亲自告诉你 但是
And look, I'll tell you this now in case he tells you it himself, but...
夸贝纳和我 我们睡了 而且我不知道
Kwabena and I, we hooked up. And I don't know,
我是说 我以为你们俩是随便的关系
I mean, I assumed it was casual between you both.
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是觉得越界行为最好直接面对
I just feel like transgressions are best dealt with head-on,
你知道 这样它们才不会恶化
you know, so they don't fester.
不 不 它
No, no. It...
是随便的
It was casual.
好
Good.
我真的很感激你的诚实
I really appreciate your honesty.
好吧 嗯 我能进来吗 就陪陪你
Okay, well, can I come inside, just keep you company?
我真♥他♥妈♥累
I'm really fucking tired.
飞行顺利吗
Good flight?
我刚看了一下埃里克的房♥间
I just checked in Eric's room.
他妻子和孩子在那儿睡着了
His wife and kid are asleep in there.
这整个安排需要重新考虑
This whole setup needs a rethink.
埃里克在哪儿 谁知道
Where is Eric? Who knows?
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表