剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
We're actually from the Office of National Statistics.
我们可能按错门铃了 请原谅
We might have rung your bell by mistake, so forgive me.
没关系 不 抱歉
No worries. No, sorry.
我们以为这里是办公室
We were under the impression that this was an office.
有人在这里工作吗 嗯 我... 我儿子在家工作
Is there anyone who works here? Well, me... me son works from home.
姑娘们没事吧
You girls okay?
没事 没事
Fine. Fine.
所以我收到大量来自非洲各种支付网站的邮件
So I get a ton of emails from various payment sites in Africa.
这才是真正的工作
That's the graft, really.
金额 很多附件
The amount. Lots of attachments.
能给我看一个附件吗 当然
Can you show me one attachment? Sure.
这是 是的 交易记录
It's Yeah. Transactions.
你怎么知道 你怎么处理它们
How'd you know? What do you do with them?
嗯 大量不同价位的交易
Well, it's loads of transactions at different price points.
我整理并把它们分类
I collate them and bucket them.
没那么费劲 别贬低自己 工作就是工作
It's not all that taxing, like. Don't put yourself down. Work is work.
所以0到12英镑之间的都标为"PZ202"
So anywhere between zero pound and 12 pound gets labelled "PZ202."
而12到80英镑的是"PZ303" 80到200 200到500 以此类推
Whereas between 12 and 80 gets "PZ303." Eighty and 200, 200 and 500, it goes on.
然后这些分类填入这里的新电子表格
And those buckets populate a new spreadsheet here.
我出去一下 杰弗里 亲爱的
I'm just popping out, Jeffrey, love.
他并不是在为腾德的收益报告制♥作♥图表
He's not building the charts in Tender's earnings report.
杰弗里 你介意我记下一些代码吗
Jeffrey, do you mind if I just note some of those codes down?
所以腾德每一笔可查的交易
So, every one of Tender's available transactions is coded
都由帅气的杰弗里手动编码 是的
by hand by gorgeous Jeffrey. Yeah.
他们肯定有几十个杰弗里
They must have a dozen Jeffreys,
按价格编码 而不是按来源或服务
coding by price, not by origination or service.
这就是他们隐藏色情和赌博交易的方式 对吧
And that is how they're hiding the porn and the gambling, right?
所以他们记录了 然后 是的 所以 就像
So they're recording it, then Yeah. So, like,
如果你购买♥♥硬核色情 或给你奶奶的花
if you buy hardcore porn, or flowers for your nan,
或者你在轮盘赌上输钱 这些都被归为同一类
or you piss away your money at roulette, it is all categorized the same.
我是说 只要价格大致相同
I mean, as long as it roughly costs the same.
就像一大桶泔水 叫做 "消费品"
It's just like one big bucket of slop called "consumables."
对 好吧 我们必须追查到底
Right. Well, we have to see this through.
是啊 我同意 好的
Yeah, I agree! Okay.
天啊
Fuck me!
太棒了 这真是他妈的精神高♥潮♥
Fuck us! That was such a fucking mental buzz!
斯威特皮
Sweetpea.
来和我一起工作吧 求你了
Come work with me. Please.
哈珀 你离开了佩特拉 也离开了莫斯廷
Harper, you left Petra. And you left Mostyn.
我需要你保证 你会真正坚持到底
I need your word that you will actually see this through.
不分心 明白
No distractions. Understood.
如果你来 我向你保证
If you come, you have my word.
好的
Okay.
太好了 给埃里克打电♥话♥
Great. Get Eric on your phone.
詹姆斯 我是哈珀 如果我告诉你你的腾德支付洗钱论点是
James, it's Harper. What if I told you you were 100 percent correct
百分之百正确的呢
on your Tender payments laundry thesis?
嗯 你肯定记得 今年早些时候 丽莎
Well, as you'll no doubt remember, earlier this year, Lisa,
你的政♥府♥承诺要 "撕碎阻碍投资的
your government promised to "rip up the bureaucracy
官僚主义" 并敦促监管机构
that blocks investment" and urged the regulator,
也就是你 科林 要 "认真对待增长"
that's you, Colin, to "take growth seriously."
阻止这笔交易将违背这两项承诺
Blocking this deal would break both those promises.
全球的创新者 无论大小 都会注意到
Global innovators, large and small, would take note that,
尽管工党经常言辞崇高
despite the Labor Party's often lofty rhetoric,
但英国已对商业关闭大门
the UK is closed for business.
这将是对英国公民的重大打击
It would represent a major blow to UK citizens,
他们目前至少在很大程度上仍不清楚
who currently at least, remain largely in the dark
他们的经济状况究竟有多岌岌可危
about how parlous their economic circumstances really are.
贵族义务 贵族最懂的那套东西
Noblesse oblige, aristocracy-knows-best type stuff.
从你嘴里说出来真难以下咽 人们是健忘的
It's hard to stomach from you. People have short memories.
我认为我的政♥治♥角色是维持长久的记忆
I see my role in politics as maintaining a very long one.
这包括看穿一个骗子的改头换面
And that includes seeing through a charlatan's rebranding.
我也没有忘记在鲁米调查中让你如坐针毡
And I haven't forgotten making you squirm during the Lumi inquiry.
这将是一种自恋行为 近乎自我伤害
It would be an act of narcissism, bordering on self-harm,
任由个人历史给予致命一击
to allow personal history to deliver a fatal blow
击垮我们即将在此取得的成就
to what we're on the verge of achieving here.
这次合并将给我们带来银行牌照
This merger will give us a banking license,
意味着更多选择 更低价格
meaning more choice, lower prices,
以及跟随我们脚步的创新浪潮
a wave of innovation to follow in our slipstream.
大胆的陈述 但几乎没有任何
Bold statements, but they're hardly backed up
你们提供的资料能够支持 是里基·马丁带Y的
in any of the literature that you've Ricky Martyn, with a Y.
首相的幕僚长 所以现在请发言 我洗耳恭听
Chief of Staff to the Prime Minister. So the floor's all yours, I'm all ears.
你知道这事吗
Did you know about this?
里基 感谢介入 你打断了我的下一个...
Ricky, thanks for stepping in. You interrupted my next...
你打断了我下一个要问科林的问题
You interrupted my next question, which was to Colin.
我们听到的任何内容如何影响
How does anything we've heard have any bearing
与奥地利银行合并是否构成反垄断问题
on whether a merger with an Austrian bank represents an antitrust issue?
银行体系 科林 你听到的
The banking system Colin, the complaints
来自竞争对手的抱怨掩盖了他们真正的恐惧
you've heard from our rivals are obfuscating their real fear.
他们不怕竞争减少
They're not scared of a reduction in competition.
他们怕的是竞争加剧
They're scared of an increase of it.
这是一个客观上促进竞争的协议
This is an objectively pro-competitive deal.
科林 里基 詹妮弗 丽莎 这不仅是关于
Colin. Ricky, Jennifer, Lisa, it's not just a question of whether
工党的英国是否亲商
Labor's Britain is pro-business.
而是关于工党是否支持减少金融欺诈
It's about whether Labor is pro-reducing financial fraud,
是否支持向其选民普及财务健康知识
pro-teaching financial hygiene to its electorates,
是否支持消费者在自己的财务生活中拥有自主♥权♥
pro-the consumer's agency in his own financial life.
你们的上届政♥府♥让你们与欧洲隔绝
Your last government isolated you from Europe.
我敦促你们将此视为迈向重新融合的第一步 这是必要的一步
I urge you to see this as a first of many necessary steps towards reintegration.
难道不是吗
Don't you think?
亨利
Henry!
抱歉 是的 你知道 当然 是的
Sorry. Yeah. You know, of course. Yeah.
据我了解 你们获得奥地利银行牌照
As I understand it, your securing of an Austrian banking license
以便在欧盟交易 接下来会申请英国牌照
to trade in the EU will be followed by an application for a UK license.
我们是英国公♥司♥
We're a UK company.
科林 首相不希望在这里这样陈述
That's not how Colin, the PM wants it stated in here
他多么钦佩腾德的愿景
how much he admires Tender's vision
即将英国打造成欧洲的金融科技之都
for making Britain the fintech capital of Europe,
乃至世界之都
if not the world.
并且我们尊重审慎监♥管♥局♥的独♥立♥性 并尊重他们的决定
And we respect the PRA's independence and honor their decisions.
丽莎 我们稍后可以和科林私下谈这个 我确信
Lisa, we could sidebar with Colin about this later, I'm sure.
谢谢 里基
Thank you, Ricky.
惠特尼是对的
Whitney was right.
《金融快讯》的文章读起来像耸人听闻的胡言乱语
The FinDigest piece reads like sensationalist nonsense
旨在操纵股价 路易莎正在起草回应
to manipulate the share price. Louisa's drafting a response.
我想这就是莫里茨退出的原因
I guess this is why Moritz backed out.
是的 亚历山大让我联♥系♥了评论版的珀西
Yeah, Alexander put me in touch with Percy in the opinion pages.
所以 你背着我找我叔叔给这家伙提供平台
So, you went behind my back to my uncle to give this guy a platform?
亚历山大同意我的看法 亨利 这是软技能谈判
Alexander agreed with me, Henry. It's soft-skill negotiation.
这不是某个怪人在《旁观者》杂♥志♥上写东西
This isn't some crank writing in The Spectator,
为国防军辩护
"In Defense of The Wehrmacht."
这是一家有责任感的全国性报纸
This is a national newspaper with responsibility.
是个疯子在大放厥词
It's a kook running his mouth.
这是 你知道 这是... 这是什么
It's, you know It's... It's what?
是明天的他妈垫薯条的废纸吗 别他妈这么天真
It's tomorrow's fucking chip paper? Don't be so fucking naive.
你不觉得你该感谢我吗
Don't you think you should be thanking me?
我是说 交易本不会通过
I mean, the deal wouldn't have gone through
如果不是我给了莫里茨这个机会
without me giving Moritz this opportunity.
你对海莉做的事...
What you did with Hayley...
感觉不对
didn't feel right.
你知道我成瘾 这感觉非常像纵容行为
You know I'm an addict. It felt very like enabler behavior.
你想要她 亨利
You wanted her, Henry.
所以你就上了她
So you fucked her.
我只是有胆量知道该给你什么
I was just bold enough to know what to give you.
嗨
Hi.
周末玩大了 卡拉巴萨斯先生
Big weekend, Calabasas?
我还太年轻 不会有宿醉
I'm too young for hangovers.
你上午安排得很满
Your morning is pretty stacked,
我为你订了今晚七点的车 去阿灵顿晚餐
and I booked your car for 7:00 tonight for your dinner at Arlington.
我订了吗 她订的
Did I book that? She did.
想和我们一起喝杯睡前酒吗 海莉
Do you want to join us for a nightcap, Hayley?
我是说 我们可以为你引荐一些人
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表