剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
如果你想侮辱我的妻子
If you want to insult my wife,
请你有风度一点 直接说出来
have the good grace to come out and say it.
我看人的方式不同
I see people differently.
你拥有超越出身的内在价值
You have an innate worth that supersedes the life you were born into.
我也相信我自己是这样
I believe that about myself too.
这就是我活着要追求 渴望去实现的事
It's what I live to achieve and I yearn to do.
向世界展示我真正的价值
Show the world my true value.
嗯 我们互相帮助做到了
Well, we helped each other do that.
至少有一天是这样
At least for a day.
不 不 我去撒个尿 操
No, no, I'm going for a piss! Fuck.
不行 这些破厕所太可怕了
Nah, these shitters are horrific
根本没法搞药 哦 该死
for doing gear. Oh, shit.
你没事吧 老兄 没事
You all right, mate? All right.
顺便说一句 我知道你是谁
I know who you are, by the way.
你知道的
You know.
对不起 我只是必须说点什么
Sorry, I just had to say something.
对于你妻子的事 我很遗憾
I'm sorry about what happened to your wife.
你知道 不管怎么说 我觉得他们妖魔化了你
You know, for what it's worth, I think they demonized you.
我活该
I deserved it.
我记得报道的倾向性
I remember the skew of coverage.
而且情况本会大不相同
And it would have been very different
如果你不是你 你知道 她也不是
if you weren't you and, you know, she wasn't...
你知道 无意冒犯 但既富有又是个白人
you know, no offense, but posh and white.
他们说那个因此入狱的家伙是精神分♥裂♥症 对吧
They said the guy who went down for it was schizophrenic, right?
或者是边缘型人格障碍 或是别的什么 某种减轻责任的情况
Or BPD, or something, some diminished responsibility thing.
是的 她的家人正在为过失杀人的指控抗争
Yeah, her family are fighting the manslaughter charge.
他被判送院令
He got hospital disposal.
吸了多年武器级大♥麻♥后脑子坏掉了
Brain went west after years of smoking weapons-grade skunk.
他的律师是这么辩称的 真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
So his lawyer argued. Fuck's sake.
老兄 你亲眼看到了吗 要来支烟吗
Mate, you saw it? Do you want a cigarette?
抽烟吗
Cigarette?
滚开 你这个小瘪三 快滚 滚开
Fuck off, you urchin! Go on! Fuck off!
我见过他在外面干这个 他专门找那些神志不清的人
I've seen him operate outside here. He looks for wasted people.
那些烟里掺了
Them fags are laced
他妈什么该死的PCP还是别的什么鬼东西
with some fucking spooky PCP or some shit.
会让你神志不清 然后他会把你带到拐角处
It'll fuck you up, then he'll take you round the corner,
把你翻个底朝天 抢走你的钱包和手表
and he'll turn you over for your wallet and your watch.
明白了 谢谢 老兄
Right. Cheers, mate.
不客气 别担心
Cheers. No worries.
伦敦到处是拿好处的卑鄙小人
London's full of shit-heels on the take.
是啊 想喝一品脱吗
Yeah. Do you want a pint?
好啊 老兄 走吧
Yeah, mate, let's go.
想喝一品脱吗 我可以喝半品脱
Do you want a pint? I could go an half.
斯特拉啤酒
Stella.
这轮我请 伙计们
That one's on me, lads.
老兄 我下周飞阿克拉 我仍然可以自行发表文章
Mate, I'm flying to Accra next week. I can still self-publish.
总有人会他妈接手的 相信我
Someone will fucking pick it up, trust me.
不过我得承认一件事 我得承认一件事
I have to admit something though. I have to admit something.
我也知道你 我也知道你
I know you too. I know you too.
在那个蠢货哈珀·斯特恩玩消失之前 我为他做过点事
I did a little work for Harper Stern before that silly cunt ghosted me.
哦 好吧 你一直在调查我 嗯 我也稍微调查了一下你
Oh, right. You've been following me. Well, I looked into you a little, yeah.
你闯进了我家
You broke into my house.
我只是在考虑是否要做空腾德的优先股
I was just wondering whether to short Tender PA.
我以为可能有点门道 你觉得我是那种会在发表前
I thought there might be a little edge. You think I'm the type to tell you
告诉你♥他♥妈♥什么时候该进场的人吗
when to fucking pile in before publishing?
我们都只是想确保自己的未来 不是吗
We are all just trying to secure our future, aren't we?
你今晚跟踪我了吗 说实话 我只是想喝杯酒
Did you follow me tonight? Be honest. I just wanted a pint.
而且那家酒吧里全是这种人
And that pub is full of them.
喝酒的人 不 女人
Pints? Nah. Women.
我有病 老兄 我爱♥女♥人♥
I've got the disease, mate. I love birds.
那你♥他♥妈♥在那里干什么 兄弟 什么
Then what the fuck you doing there, man? What?
那他妈是个同性恋酒吧
It's a fucking gay bar.
我遇到了一个妞 是吧 海莉 海莉
I met this one bird, yeah? Hayley. Hayley.
他妈的公♥司♥里的性感尤物 她他妈主动扑上来的 老兄
Fucking corporate smoke show. She fucking threw it on me, man.
他妈叫我给她口♥交♥ 是吧 我就做了 我他妈抬头一看
Fucking asked me to go down on her, yeah? So I do. I fucking look up...
她他妈昏过去了
she's fucking passed out.
希望你没继续 老兄
Hope you stopped, mate!
滚开 我他妈受够了
Fuck off. I'm fucking sick of it.
我他妈受够了男女之间那种强行的对话 对吧
I'm sick of the fucking forced discourse between the sexes, right?
现在不是什么事都得他妈像个雷区一样
Not everything has to be a fucking minefield these days.
我是说 她他妈同意了的 老兄
I mean, she gave me her fucking consent, man.
我能问你一个非常 非常下流的问题吗
Can I ask you a really... really prurient question?
可以
Yeah.
那是什么感觉
What was it like...
你知道 就是
you know, just...
看着你妻子那样死去
seeing your wife die like that?
什么 真♥他♥妈♥抱歉 老兄
What? Fucking sorry, mate
他妈不行 愚蠢透顶的问题 忘了吧
Fucking No. Stupid fucking question. Forget it.
你当时解离了 对吧
You dissociated, right?
对吧 是的 是的
Right? Yeah. Yeah.
老兄 我看到这个该死的女孩 对吧
Mate, I saw this fucking girl, right,
前几天在我的推送里被一群人轮流操
getting fucking DP'd on my feed the other day.
你知道 这些家伙就他妈
You know, these blokes just fucking...
就他妈一起分享她 老兄 你知道 肌肉发达的男人们
Just fucking sharing her, mate. You know, jacked guys.
最多他妈也就 比如 18岁吧
Must have been, like, fucking 18 max.
是啊 就穿黑色空军一号♥ 全是科技面料抓绒衣 还他妈戴巴拉克拉法帽
Yeah, just black Air Force Ones, and all tech fleeces, fucking balaclavas.
你知道 那群家伙就他妈
You know, the "mandem" just fucking...
就他妈射得她满脸都是
Just fucking coming all over her face.
该死的精♥液♥ 眼泪 真♥他♥妈♥是恐怖片
Fucking cum, tears, real fucking horror show,
你知道吗 老兄 这 就好像我 就好像我
you know, mate? It's... it's like I'm It's like I'm...
我在看着它 你知道吗 但是
I'm watching it, you know, but...
那真的不是我 不是 嘿 老兄
it really isn't me. It isn't... Hey, mate.
你能他妈把音乐关小点吗 老兄
Can you fucking turn the music down, man?
最糟糕的那种人 因为他可能又病态又自私
The worst kind of person, because he might be sick and selfish,
但你却从他的病态中汲取养分
but you feed off his sickness.
我打赌你根本不知道感受爱是什么滋味
I bet you have no idea what it's like to feel love!
我们曾经是行动的生物 而现在
We used to be creatures of action. And now
嗯 现在我们只是相互被动依赖的旁观者 你知道吗
Well, now we're just inter-passive spectators, you know?
我从未 从未梦见过她一次 无论是好梦 还是 还是 还是噩梦
I never... I never once dreamed of her. You know, good or... or... or bad.
因为我们变成了生产手段
Because we've become means of production.
对吧 我们只是 只是变老却没有真正成熟 对吗
Right? We just... we just age without getting old, right?
困在生产和消费的轮子上
Stuck on a wheel of production and consumption.
我是说 这是面包和马戏 老兄 还是用4K流媒体播放的
I mean, it's bread and circuses, man. Streamed in glorious 4K.
也许我应该就 我应该就直接自杀
Maybe I should just... I should just kill myself.
不 兄弟 自杀 老兄 别逗我笑了
No, man. Suicide, mate? Don't make me laugh.
你太自私了 根本无法构想一个
You are too selfish to conceptualize a world
没有你自己存在的世界 一个你的每个低级需求都被满足的世界
without yourself in it, having every base need catered for.
我们的爷爷辈 是吧 他们曾经他妈的把玛丽莲·梦露
Our granddads, yeah? They used to fucking paint Marilyn Monroe
画在飞机侧面
on the side of a fucking plane,
然后就用那架飞机去火烧德累斯顿
and then they'd use that plane to firebomb Dresden.
他们一生中能有幸遇到一个梦露级别的女人
They'd be lucky enough to meet one Marilyn-class type lady
就算走运了
in the flesh in their lives.
但是 伙计 我们他妈的在黎明前对着十几个群♥交♥的
But us, man, we fucking jerk off to a dozen gang-banging
潮♥吹♥的玛丽莲梦露打飞机 却还纳闷为什么
squirting Marilyns before dawn, and we wonder why
我们没有那种挺身而出 战死沙场的劲头了
we don't have the get-up-and-go to go die in a war.
我们在一艘幽灵船上
We're on a ghost ship.
一个他妈的系统 能把任何批评都吸收掉
A fucking system that can incorporate any critique
直接变成可销♥售♥的商品 没想过这个吧 伙计
just turn it into a marketable commodity. Didn't think about it, mate.
一切都没有深度 一切都没有实质 一切
Nothing has depth. Nothing has traction. Nothing...
都他妈的不严肃 对吧 我们只是镜子上的雾气
Nothing's fucking serious, right? We're just steam on a mirror.
你会作为一个他妈的旁观者死去 是吧
You're gonna die a fucking spectator, yeah?
一个侍奉在自己他妈的自私祭坛上的牧师
A priest at the altar of your own fucking ego.
他妈的见鬼 伙计 把音乐关小点 行不行
Fucking hell, mate. Turn the fucking music down, will you?
知道吗 去你♥妈♥的♥ 你这个小混♥蛋♥
You know what? Go fuck yourself, you little fucking slug!
你 你 你就像派对后的怪胎
You... you... you are like the freak at the afters
完全不知道什么时候该闭上他妈的臭嘴
who doesn't know when to shut his fucking hole!
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
你根本不知道当父亲是什么感觉
You don't know what it's like to be a father!
不 我他妈还真的知道 伙计 知道吗
No, I fucking do, actually, mate. You know what?
那也他妈改变不了什么
It fucking doesn't change a thing.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表