剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
They elevated Dearn to Business Secretary
以帮助安抚党内剩余的强硬左派
to help placate the remaining hard left of the party.
是的 珍妮会在这儿待上一阵子
Yeah. Jenny's going to be around for a while.
保守党部长像走马灯似的换 让游说变得他妈难上加难
The revolving door of Tory ministers made lobbying fucking hard.
我从来都站不稳脚跟
I could never get a foothold.
好吧 听着 我会把你安排在她旁边
Well, listen, I'll perch you next to her.
你可以把你那三寸不烂之舌伸进她耳朵里 看看她怎么叫唤
You can stick your silver tongue in her ear, see how she squeals.
但是 我想让关于亨利未来的讨论继续下去
But... I want to keep the conversation about Henry's future alive.
听起来公平吗 听起来棒极了
Sound fair? Sounds fabulous.
乔纳的问题不是 我们 的问题
The Jonah problem is not "our" problem.
公♥司♥就是我和乔纳
The company is me and Jonah.
我们的友谊早于所有这些他妈的破事
Our friendship predates all this fucking noise.
抱歉 我越界了
Apologies. I overstepped.
但如果他是你朋友 你需要保护他 免得他害了自己
But if he's your friend, you need to protect him from himself.
看 这是一家严肃的公♥司♥
See, this is a serious company.
他不是个严肃的人
He's not a serious person.
像海妖直播这样的网站
Websites like Siren
以及那些供应商和支付处理商
and the vendors and the payment processors
它们为这些交易提供便利
that facilitate those transactions
并对剥削视而不见
and turn a blind eye to exploitation.
先生们 感谢你们如此仓促应约而来
Gentlemen, thanks for coming in on such short notice.
所以 尽管我们的合作一直是互利互惠的
So, as mutually beneficial as our partnership has been,
我们不能再做你们的支付处理商了
we can no longer be your payment processor.
什么
What?
我们不能与任何 类别的色情内容扯上关系
We can't be linked to pornography of any... denomination.
我们不是色情公♥司♥
We're not a porn company.
我们是在线订阅聚合商
We're an online subscription aggregator.
这真是巧妙的语义把戏
That's a neat semantic trick.
色情到底是什么 我的意思是
What is pornography anyway? I mean...
比方说 脚算吗
do feet count, by way of example?
我们的许多表演者都不露点 一切都是自愿的
A lot of our performers are non-nude. It's all consensual.
这项在线法案以及近期媒体上
This online bill and the recent stink
关于年龄验证的喧嚣都声称
around age verification in the press contends
你们对此没有具体保证
that you make no concrete guarantee of that.
如果一个女人想对着麦克风录下她的肠胃胀气
If a woman wants to record her flatulence into a microphone
并以此赚钱 那是她的自主♥权♥
and monetize it, it's her agency.
海妖直播是女权主义的
Siren is feminist.
提醒我一下 在博尔顿银行资助你们B轮融♥资♥之前
Remind me what Siren was called before Balderton bankrolled your Series B
你们雇了那家过于直白 时髦的小机构进行品牌重塑时 海妖直播叫什么来着
and you hired that on-the-nose, hip, little agency for the rebrand?
我记得 它带有军事元素
It had a military element, as I recall.
你们和奶油上校合作过
You partnered with Colonel Creampie.
和谁 和奶油上校
With who? With Colonel Creampie.
你们和奶油上校合作过
You partnered with Colonel Creampie,
而且我要乔纳来参加这个会
and I want Jonah in this meeting.
我要首席执行官现在就来这里
I want the chief executive here right now.
我们将在未来24小时内停止处理你们的付款
We'll stop processing your payments in the next 24 hours.
然后我们将开始切断与该领域其他供应商的联♥系♥
We'll then start cutting ties with other vendors in the space.
抱歉 但礼貌地说 我们不认识你
I'm sorry, but, politely, we don't know you.
那你为什么在这个会议上
So why are you in this meeting?
那是费迪南德 他是伊本·鲍尔银行的CFO
That's Ferdinand. He's the CFO of IBN Bauer Bank
也是我们董事会的非执行董事
and a non-exec director on our board.
好吧 那他为什么像个执行董事一样跟我们说话
Okay. So why's he speaking to us like an executive director?
我们持有腾德6%的股份
We have a 6% stake in Tender,
而且我们支持惠特尼对公♥司♥的愿景
and Whitney's vision for the company is one we back.
我们不会这样被要挟
We won't be blackmailed like this.
很好 我不是在要挟你们
Good. I'm not blackmailed you.
这只是将要发生的事情
This is just what's gonna happen.
我们有合同 是的 你们有
We have a contract. You do.
所以 让律师们花上几年时间
So... let the lawyers fight for years
去争论这份合同是否值那张纸吧
about whether said contract is worth the paper it's printed on.
从腾德的角度看
Tender's POV...
合同终止了
contract's terminated.
一路平安 先生们
Fly safe, boys.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
嘿
Hey!
我想你应该知道 我把海妖直播给踢了
I thought you should know I fired Siren.
你的公♥司♥出事了
Something is happening in your company.
老兄 你开玩笑吗 我他妈是CEO
Dude, are you joking? I'm the fucking CEO!
是一家上市公♥司♥的CEO 他妈的就该有个CEO的样子
Of a publicly traded company, so fucking act like it!
你想让我避开 那个 屁♥股♥吗
Do you want me to avoid the... the ass?
别那样说 屁♥股♥
Don't say ass like that.
那么说清楚 你想让我避开你的屁♥股♥区域吗
So we're clear, do you want me to avoid your ass area?
是的 是的 我想
Yes, yes, I do.
那如果你想让我♥操♥你屁♥股♥呢 哈
What if you wanted me to fuck you in the ass, huh?
冷静
Chill.
搞什么 我可不是为了什么廉价的女性主义宣言
What the hell? I'm not about to be penetrated
就要被人捅的
for some cheap feminist statement.
好吧 天啊
All right. Oh boy.
你还好吗 嗯
Are you good? Yeah.
我只是 我
I just... I...
我觉得我昨天对斯威特皮说错话了
I think I put my foot in my mouth with Sweetpea yesterday.
我觉得这行里大多数女人走进房♥间
I feel like most women in this business walk into rooms
都会被男人用眼睛剥光衣服
and have men undress them with their eyes.
不 这是错误的类比
No, that's false equivalence.
城里成千上万的男人真的见过她的私处
Thousands of guys in the city have literally seen her box.
是的 不管是谁转发了那次泄露的内容都他妈是同谋
Yes, and whoever forwarded that leak is fucking complicit.
它本该是匿名的
It was meant to be anonymous.
她从没想把脸露出来
She never wanted to put her face to it.
不 你是对的 你是对的 是的
No, you're right, you're right. Yeah.
我知道我是对的 这真糟糕
I know I'm right. It sucks.
这反正不会定义她 别担心
This won't define her anyway, don't worry.
你看过吗
Have you seen it?
没有
No.
没有
No.
而且她不是我的菜
And she's not my type.
你从来没幻想过上她吗
You've never fantasized about fucking her?
一个纯洁的白人女孩 她的私处你可以他妈的尽情糟蹋
A pristine White girl whose pussy you could just fucking ruin?
听起来像场派对
Sounds like a party.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
他妈的王八蛋 怎么了
Fucking cunt! What?
莉莉拉拉家族办公室刚刚提交了赎回请求
"The LilyLara family office has just put in a redemption request
要撤出他们的资金 妈的
to withdraw their capital." Fuck.
那是谁 我从没听说过他们
Who's that? I've never heard of them.
他妈♥个♥狗♥娘♥养♥的贱♥人♥
Fucking cocksucking bitch.
记下来 我要对基金设闸 什么 什么
Take this down. I'm gating the fund. What? What?
你到底为什么要这么做
Why on God's green earth would you do that?
因为 因为我他妈受够了
Because... because I'm sick and fucking tired
别人把决定权从我手里夺走 执行
of people taking decisions out of my hands. Do it.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的总他妈把事情搞成个人恩怨
That motherfucker's always making shit fucking personal.
我必须承认 近期的表现没有达到我们
I must acknowledge recent performance has not met the high standards
为自己设定的高标准
that we set for ourselves.
我对海妖直播的信念 一个目前正在盈利的仓位
My conviction in Siren, a position which is now working,
使我做出了一个艰难的决定
has led me to the difficult decision
实施紧急闸门
to implement an emergency gate,
这将暂时禁止基金的资金外流
which will temporarily prohibit outflows from the fund.
此闸门是为了保护您 投资者
This gate is to protect you, the investor.
我们不想稀释留给剩余投资者的潜在回报
We don't want to dilute potential returns for remaining investors.
谎言一 现在谁还会投资你的项目
Lie number one, who'd invest in your project now?
因为我们的团队发现了一系列空头仓位
As our team has discovered a set of short positions
我们认为这些仓位在短期到中期将极为有利可图
we think will be extremely lucrative in the short to mid-term.
谎言二 基金还没有一个真正爆发的想法
Lie number two. The fund's yet to have an idea that truly broke out,
而我们一直主导着相关的讨论
and we've owned the conversation around.
是的 因为奥托他妈的在瞎指挥
Yes, because Otto is fucking backseat driving.
我们应该 毫不含糊地 明确说明
We should, in no uncertain terms, make it clear
这支基金未来将如何发展
what this fund is going to be moving forward.
我明白 我只是
I get that. I just
你能不能他妈闭嘴 拜托 就照这该死的邮件发
Can you shut the fuck up, please, and just take the goddamn email?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
治理和管理方面的问题意味着
Issues with governance and management has meant
我未能履行您一年前
I have not been able to fulfil the short-only mandate
相信您所投资的纯做空授权
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表