剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
a bank in your pocket.
一个数字银行
A neobank.
这就是你花这么多钱把我们搬到金丝雀码头的原因吗
Is that why you blew all this money moving us to Canary Wharf?
账单可能比重建巴黎圣母院还小
The tab was probably smaller rebuilding Notre Dame.
那种 那种委婉的废话
The... the euphemistic bull
在我们财报里给所有人留面子的
that spares everyone's blushes in our earnings reports...
怎么措辞的来着
What's the phraseology?
"替代性商户"占收入的23%
"Alternative merchants," 23% of income.
"替代性商户"什么意思
"Alternative merchants." What does that mean?
赌博和色情
Gambling and pornography.
吹♥箫♥ 性♥交♥ 掷骰子
Sucking, fucking, rolling the dice!
贝宝 谷歌♥支付都不碰
PayPal, Google Pay won't touch it,
所以就成了我们的23%
so it's our 23%.
海妖直播 现在在活跃用户和利润上都远超OnlyFans
Siren, which now dwarfs OnlyFans in terms of active users and profit,
占我们收入多少4%
makes up, what, 4% of our revenue?
手♥淫♥是抗衰退的
Jerking off is recession-proof.
有些市场该项目无法进入
There are markets that aren't accessible to the project
因为与海妖直播和其他色情供应商有关联
due to associations with Siren and other risqué vendors.
如果腾德想要银行牌照
If Tender wants a banking license
我们不能指望人们想把存款
We can't expect people to want to deposit their savings
或办理抵押贷款交给我们
or take a mortgage with us
如果我们和潮♥吹♥视频以及
if we're associated with squirting videos and...
"黑肤熟♥女♥被黑牛强制配种"这类东西关联
"Ebony GILF gets force-bred by Black Bull."
操 没错
Fuck yeah.
那是我宿醉时的首选
That's my go-to right there when I'm hungover.
嘿 这让我是种族主义者还是反种族主义者
Hey, does it make me racist or anti-racist
因为我只对黑人之间的性♥爱♥有感觉
that I can only get hard for Black-onBlack action?
而且 我们不是银行
Also, we are not a bank.
也许腾德不应该满足于只是颜♥射♥界的贝宝
Maybe Tender shouldn't be satisfied simply being the PayPal of bukkake.
"颜♥射♥界的贝宝" 这个说法好
"PayPal of bukkake" is good.
记下来 别记下来
Write that down. Don't write that down.
我们能承受短期的痛苦
We can weather the short-term pain.
抱歉 4%的收入是短期痛苦
Sorry, 4% of revenue is short-term pain?
是的 相比我们未来可能获得的长♥期♥收益
Yes, compared to the long-term gain of what we could be
一旦我们重塑腾德的形象
once we rehabilitate Tender's image.
是的 这是一次转型 我没有低估这一点
Yes, this is a pivot. I'm not underselling that it is,
但我认为你至少需要接触一下我们可能成为的样子
but I think you need to at least engage with what we could be.
海妖直播不属于腾德2.0
Siren doesn't belong at Tender 2.0.
因为他妈的根本没有腾德2.0
Because there is no fucking Tender 2.0!
哦 对 我们不到两年前才上市
Oh, yeah, we IPO'd less than two years ago
而且我可以说 并不非常成功
and not very successfully, might I add.
好吧 那之后发生了什么
All right, and what's happened since?
疯狂增长 你的净资产飙升
Rampant growth, a surge in your net worth.
对 由我的收♥购♥战略推动的
Yeah, fueled by my acquisition strategy.
好 行 所以我们现金流产生能力强
Okay, all right, so we're highly cash generative,
用户增长
growing in users,
越来越受卖♥♥方分♥析♥师喜爱
increasingly loved by sell-side analysts,
而你却在建议重塑我们的商业模式
and you're suggesting a re-break of our business model?
惠特 让这一切说得通
Whit, make the picture make sense.
不是重塑 而是重新构想我们可能达到的成就
Not a re-break, a re-imagining of what we might be capable of.
不 去他妈的 不是所有东西都需要颠覆 好吗
No, fuck that! Not everything needs disrupting, okay?
他妈的手工橄榄油不需要通过你家信箱投递
Fucking artisanal olive oil does not need to be delivered through your letterbox.
老兄 我们一直谈论的是什么
Dude, what have we always talked about?
晚期资本主义是致癌物 它为一切你自认为需要的东西
Late capitalism is a carcinogen that breeds a product for everything
催生产品 除了你真正想要的
that you think you need except the thing you really want.
我拥有人们真正想要的产品
I have the product people really want!
否则我们只能挣扎前行 躲躲闪闪
Or we can sputter along, bob and weave,
几年后 你就会来找我
and in a few years, you're gonna come to me
然后说 "嘿 惠特 为什么我们的利润侵蚀了这么多"
and be like, "Hey, Whit, why have our profits eroded so much?"
那到时候你♥他♥妈♥想让我对你说什么
And what the fuck do you want me to say to you then?
有时候
Sometimes...
下一步就是继续把我们
the next thing is just to continue being very good
他妈正在做的事做得非常好 好吗
at the thing we're fucking doing, okay?
老兄 我讨厌 我讨厌和你争吵
Man, I hate... I hate fighting you.
你在办公室里用
You need to be really careful about using phrases
"黑人之间的性♥爱♥"这种词真的要非常小心
like "Black-onBlack action" in this office.
永远不要否认一个人的激♥情♥
Never deny a man his passions.
海莉 椅子
Hayley! Chair.
嗨
Hi.
怎么样 不好
How'd it go? Not good.
工业部长
Minister for Industry.
夸贝纳 给我找来所有你能找到的海妖直播可借股票
Kwabena, find me all the borrow you can on Siren.
现在
Now?
不 在下一次他妈满月的时候
No, at the next full fucking moon.
对 现在 真♥他♥妈♥见鬼 哈珀 流动性不是很好
Yes, now. Fucking hell, Harp, it's not very liquid.
尽你所能找大仓位
All the size you can find.
议长女士 我欢迎《网络安全法案》
Madam Speaker, I welcome the Online Safety Bill returning
经过上议院的广泛审查后回到下议院
to the Commons, having gone through extensive scrutiny in the Lords.
该法案是至关重要的立法
This bill is a vital piece of legislation
它将保护我们的孩子免受互联网最黑暗角落的侵害
that will protect our children from the darkest recesses of the internet.
本政♥府♥及我所在部门概述的修改
The changes this government and my department have outlined
将确保该法案包含
will ensure that the bill contains
尽可能最强的保护 好的 我会爱你一辈子
the strongest possible protections... Okay. I'll love you for the rest of time.
谢谢 为儿童提供
Thank you. ...for children
并保护互联网用户的自♥由♥表达权
and that internet users' rights of both free expression
和隐私权
and privacy are protected.
赞同 赞同
Hear, hear!
好了 我们做空了 对中型股来说仓位很重
Okay, we're short. Chunky for a mid-cap.
100手 占流通股的3.2%
100 bars. 3.2% of float.
南萨尼特的议员
The Member for South Thanet.
请问部长
Can I ask the Minister
她认为英国是何时变成古♥拉♥格♥的
when she believes Britain became a gulag?
我的天
Oh my God.
她认为我们距离
How far does she think we are away
我的选民因在X上发布真♥相♥
from my constituents being handed jail sentences
而获得比恋童癖更长的刑期还有多远
longer than pedophiles for posting the truth on X?
对 真是耻辱 这已经在发生了
Yeah, it's a disgrace! It's already happening!
该法案不是为了压制言论
This bill is not about silencing speech,
而是关乎问责
it's about accountability,
让平台负责
holding platforms responsible,
那些伪装成内容聚合商的色情公♥司♥
pornography companies masquerading as content aggregators.
像海妖直播这样的网站
Websites like Siren.
以及促成这些交易
And the vendors and the payment processors
并对剥削视而不见的
that facilitate those transactions
供应商和支付处理商
and turn a blind eye to exploitation.
哈珀 海妖直播被特别点名了
Harp, Siren named specifically.
现在是时候
Now is the time...
我们这儿股价在暴跌
We're lurching down here.
跌了8% 对吗
Down 8%. Is that right?
以消费者巨大的个人代价
...at a large personal cost to the consumer.
如果我们从上届政♥府♥学到了什么
If we've learned anything from the previous government,
那就是如果你想让人关注
it's that if you want to make people pay attention,
首先你得伤害他们的钱
first you hurt their money.
好吧 嗯 这里赚了点小钱
Okay, well, made a tidy little profit here.
你想让我锁定利润吗 他把她彻底搞砸了
You want me to lock it in? He's got her all the way fucked up.
我们将采取最激进的措施
We will pursue the most aggressive measures.
我想在这里获利了结 哈珀
I wanna take profit here, Harp.
对 锁定利润 呃呃
Yeah, lock it in. Uh-uh!
抱歉 我以为我们是投资者 不是凭感觉交易的交易员
Sorry, I thought we were investors, not seat-of-our-pants traders.
继续持有仓位
Run the position.
我们做空了 而且正在奏效
We have a short, and it's working.
就这样
End of story.
让平台负责
...holding platforms responsible...
我听说你认识了詹妮弗·贝文
I heard you got to know Jennifer Bevan.
你丈夫怎么看这段萌芽中的友谊
What does your husband think about that budding friendship?
我们需要谈谈我们的乔纳问题
We need to talk about our Jonah problem.
我打电♥话♥是想看看你能不能安排我坐她旁边
I was calling to see if you'd seat me next to her.
如果你再让我挨着斯蒂芬·弗莱坐
If you sit me next to Stephen Fry again,
发生什么我可不负责
I'm not responsible for what happens.
嗯 她被吹捧为下次改组中的大职位的竞争者
Well, she is being touted for the big job in the next reshuffle.
他们把迪恩提升为商业大臣
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表