剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
I mean, there are some introductions that we can make for you.
是的 我... 我有安排 但我可以很容易取消
Yeah, I... I have plans, but I could cancel easily.
不 不 不 保持你的计划 海莉
No, no, no. Keep your plans, Hayley.
我他妈娶了谁
Who the fuck did I marry?
你不该知道吗 亲爱的
Shouldn't you know that, darling?
《金融快讯》那篇文章对股价的负面影响没我期望的那么大
FinDigest's article hasn't been as stock negative as I'd hoped.
市场最终会不得不对腾德的欺诈行为定价
The market eventually will be forced to price Tender's deception,
并且会因此惩罚他们 但无法保证
and they will punish them for it. No guarantee.
你好
Hiya.
桑德兰的发现这个拼图碎片
The Sunderland discovery puzzle piece is useless
在没有完整图像的情况下对市场毫无用处 这和没有投资者情绪支持的
to the market without the full image. It's as good as a hunch
直觉没什么两样
without a groundswell of investor sentiment behind it.
我以为你雇的交易员会来参加这个会
I thought the trader you hired was supposed to show to this?
顺便说一句 我同意了皮埃尔的条件
I agreed to Pierre's terms, by the way.
我告诉过你我不想你那样做
I told you I didn't want that from you.
但你已经有了 我给了你
Well, you have it. I gave it to you.
而我的全部要求
And all I ask
只是希望我们拓宽
is that we widen the perimeter of what we consider to be
我们认为彼此间可以接受的交流范围
acceptable discourse between us.
仅仅认识你并不会伤害你
I won't hurt you just by knowing you.
我真的很感激你的资金支持
I really appreciate your financial backing.
这超出了我应得的
It is more than I deserve.
我会拼尽全力确保你的信任得到回报
And I will break my back to ensure that your faith is rewarded.
但我们现在能有机会再次合作
But it is already a miracle that we are in any position
本身已是奇迹 而这一点你我心知肚明
to be working together again. And you and I both know
我们之间若比这更亲密 不会有好结果
that nothing good comes from us being any more intimate than that.
德意志银行 高盛把你踢出来了
Deutsche! Goldman spit you out?
这个宇宙自有其静默的设计让我们保持谦逊
Well, the universe has quiet designs to keep us humble.
这边请 好的
Just come this way. Okay.
那么 我们想通过你们这执行一笔做空交易
So, we would like to place a short with you.
买♥♥方尽是些否认自己专♥制♥的暴君
Buy-side is full of tyrants who deny their tyranny.
卖♥♥方尽是些否认自己奴役的奴隶
Sell-side is full of slaves who deny their servitude.
在中间的某个地方 才是全部的人类生活
Somewhere in the middle, all of human life.
对
Right.
终于掌权感觉如何
How does it feel to finally have the power?
一种持续不断的 神经紧绷的 想要将其奉若神明的渴望
A constant nerve-jangling desire to enshrine it.
哈珀
Harp!
抱歉我迟到了 门开了
I'm sorry I'm late. Door opening.
这就是你的人 是的
This your man? Yes.
埃里克 夸贝纳
Eric. Kwabena.
肯尼 我本来想
Kenny, I wanted
我只是很高兴有机会说声抱歉
I'm just glad I got a chance to say sorry.
我是 我很抱歉
I am. I am sorry.
好吧 这也不是有人做过的最糟糕的事
Well, it's not the worst thing anyone's ever done.
门关上了
Door closing.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表