剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
So do I.
诚实沟通的感觉竟能如此
It's really funny how honest communication can feel
像他妈一场驱魔
like a fucking exorcism.
是啊
Yeah.
人间天堂的问题在于
The problem with Heaven on Earth...
当它真的出现时 却没人想要了
is that nobody wants it when it's here.
我当时醉得要死 像是从醉酒状态穿越到了
I was so fucking drunk, I passed through drunkenness to, like,
一种崭新的 更高层次的清醒
this new, elevated level of sobriety.
然后 当然 有人他妈在我日程里放了个上午10点的会
Then, of course, somebody put a fucking 10:00 a.m. in my diary.
你还好吗 36楼
You good? Thirty-sixth floor.
记住 我本想让你免受这种屈辱
Remember, I wanted to spare you this indignity.
阿特伯里先生 如果您想坐下的话
Mr. Atterbury, if you'd like to sit down.
我们在这儿干嘛 谢谢 我 我站着
What are we doing here? Thanks, I'll... I'll stand.
如您所愿
As you wish.
惠特 怎么回事
Whit, what's going on?
我想你该坐下 伙计
I think you should take a seat, man.
阿特伯里先生 我们聚集在此
Mr. Atterbury, we are assembled here
是要解除您首席执行官的职务
to relieve you of your position of Chief Executive Officer.
那他妈是什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
您违反了合同
You are in breach of contract.
尽管有警告
Despite warnings.
有几条行为条款
There are several behavioral clauses.
惠特 搞什么鬼 什么警告
Whit, what the fuck? What warnings?
公♥司♥保留解雇任何行为不道德
"Company reserves the right to terminate any executive
持续不断 且似乎毫无悔意的高管的权利
who acts amorally, continually, with seemingly no compunction.
在公♥司♥场所持续消费毒品
Persistent consumption of narcotics on company premises.
在公♥司♥场所持续处于醉酒状态
Persistent state of intoxication on company premises.
持续滥用公♥司♥资金以及
Persistent misuse of company funds and..."
比如他妈的什么
Like fucking what?
滥报费用 抱歉 不 比如什么 比如什么
"...misappropriating of expenses." Sorry, no, like what? Like what?
游乐场 洛杉矶 2800美元
"The Playpen. Los Angeles, 2,800 dollars.
魔幻城 亚特兰大 4300美元
Magic City, Atlanta, 4,300 dollars."
投诉继续
Complaint continues.
总体卫生状况不符合高管职位
"General hygiene not befitting status of executive function."
你说什么
Excuse me?
您的体味 阿特伯里先生
Your odor, Mr. Atterbury.
您的着装 您的清洁程度
Your attire, your levels of cleanliness.
董事会已一致投票决定解雇
The board have voted unanimously for dismissal.
作为让步
As a concession,
您在公♥司♥的股权不会被稀释
your equity in the company remains undiluted,
并且应哈尔伯斯特拉姆先生的特别请求
and at the special request of Mr. Halberstram,
未来的股息和额外福利
future dividends and additional benefits,
医疗保健 养老金 将继续有效
healthcare, pension, remain unchallenged.
真♥他♥妈♥高尚啊
How fucking noble.
看着我 你这混♥蛋♥
Look at me, you asshole.
看着他妈我的脸
Fucking look at my face!
说点什么
Say something!
他妈跟我说话
Fucking speak to me!
问题是
The problem is...
我不是在跟你说话 乔纳
I'm not speaking to you, Jonah.
我有一阵子没见过你了
I haven't seen you for some time.
我想提名自己为临时CEO
I would like to nominate myself as interim CEO
同时我进行寻找合适人选的工作
while I conduct the search for a viable candidate.
都同意吗
All in favor?
我已开始铺设轨道
I started laying track
与政♥府♥新的商业部门建立联♥系♥
with the new government's business department.
我们的比较对象不再是Stripe或贝宝
Our comp is no longer Stripe or PayPal.
甚至不是摩根大通或高盛
It's not even Chase or Goldman Sachs.
我们将成为所有这些 甚至更多
We're going to be all these things and more.
我们将成为银行杀手
We're gonna be a bank killer.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表