剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
我为什么要来重新谈判我以为已经谈妥的事
Why am I here negotiating something I assumed had already been negotiated?
不是这样
That isn't what this is.
我们想说明我们多么配合
We wanted to illustrate how amenable we've been
希望你能巩固合作关系
in the hope of asking you to solidify the partnership
再投资十亿美元
with a further billion-dollar investment.
我真的觉得不更突出亨利是失策
I really think we're missing a trick by not featuring Henry more prominently.
什么意思 那会是什么样子
What does that mean, and what would it even look like?
侧重金融科技的技术面 热闹的发布会 知名娱乐
Leaning into the tech side of fintech. A buzzy launch. Named entertainment.
酷娃恰莉阐述数字化支出报告的好处
Charli XCX expounding on the virtues of a digitized spending report
以追踪她夜间的ATM取款 对 对 但公开♥发♥布会
to track her nocturnal trips to the ATM. Yeah. Yeah! But a public launch,
加上社交媒体传播 还是可以做到的
with translation to socials, it's still achievable.
在腾德推出应用前稍微降低风险可能是明智的
It might be smart to de-risk a little ahead of Tender rolling out their app
因为市场预期它会成功并上涨
because streets expect it to land and rally.
各位 我们不能开始做多
Guys, we can't just start throwing down longs.
那我们就和其他普通的做多做空基金一样了
Then we'd be like any other run-of-the-mill long short.
如果戴克下一篇文章像上一篇一样没反响怎么办
What if Dycker's next article lands as flat as his last one?
有桑德兰的料就不会
Not with the Sunderland piece.
是啊 那什么时候出来 顺便说 我们正从灰色地带
Yeah, and when is that coming? Yeah, FYI, we are edging from gray
滑向该死的黑色地带 就市场操纵而言
to fucking black on market manipulation stuff.
我一直在和前CEO乔纳·阿特伯里谈
I've been speaking with the former CEO, Jonah Atterbury.
还没和他谈正事 只是在拉近关系
I haven't spoken business with him yet. I'm just softening him up.
他回复了吗 哦 是的
Is he replying? Oh, yeah.
他回复了
He is replying!
你知道 阿尔米拉吉正将皮尔庞特
You know, it's an open secret that AlMi'raj
分批剥离回市场 这是公开的秘密
is divesting Pierpoint back to the market piecemeal.
皮尔庞特是个过时的老名字 就像招牌上褪色的字体
Pierpoint's a fucking legacy name. It's sun-bleached font on signage.
易贝上的健身包 讽刺的金融核心
Gym bags on eBay. Ironic Fincore.
为曾经伟大现已死去的事物立的墓碑
Tombstones for a once great thing now dead.
我们是现代性在敲你的门 提供助力
We are modernity knocking at your door, offering a leg up.
为此 我们只要求 一点点钱
And for that, all we're asking for is... is a pittance.
什么时候
When does the...
新闻稿什么时候发 发给谁
when does the press release go out and to who?
定于周四太平洋时间下午1点
Tabled for 1:00 p.m. PST, Thursday.
好 所以如果我们想搞大点还有时间
Right, so there is time to go bigger if we want to.
常规渠道 科技碰撞 连线 大数据银行播客
Usual channels, TechCrunch, Wired, Breaking Banks podcast.
是的 我认为亨利应该上更多生活类播客
Yeah, I think that Henry should feature on more lifestyle podcasts.
真该对播客设备收税
There should be a fucking tariff on podcast equipment.
好吧 我要重写新闻稿
Right, well, I want a redraft of the release
按我的意见修改 然后我们再继续
and my notes enacted, and we can go from there.
哟
Yo.
怎么了
What's up?
亨利对应用发布的定位不满意
Henry isn't happy about how the app launch is being positioned.
因为你丈夫还没定下他喜欢的方案
'Cause your husband hasn't landed on something he likes.
罗宾说你想"活动化"这次发布
Robin says you want to "eventize" the launch?
是的 一开始就该计划好把它办成活动
Yeah, there should have been a laid to eventize it from the start.
我们得停止用"活动化"这种词 好像它是个正经词
We gotta stop using the word "eventize" like it's a serious word.
我觉得这不好笑
I don't think this is funny.
你知道 如果我有正式头衔 在通讯部门有职务
You know, if I had a proper job title, a role in the comms department,
这事早该办妥了 你想直接在罗宾手下工作吗
this would have been done properly. You want to work directly under Robin?
我想给亨利一个讲坛
I want to give Henry a pulpit.
如果亨利想突出 想对此负责
If Henry wants to be prominent, if he wants to be responsible for this,
我不会阻拦 但我对他有点失望
I'm not gonna get in his way. But I'm a little disappointed in him.
我以为我雇了个摇滚明星
Thought I was hiring a rock star.
他在我们和项目风险评估的会议上像个鬼一样
He was like a fucking ghost in our meeting with PRA.
是的 他的信心在恢复 慢慢地
Yeah, his confidence is coming back. Slowly.
你想过在公♥司♥为海莉铺路吗
Have you ever thought about laying a path in the company for Hayley?
你看中她什么
What do you see in her?
我觉得她可能有信息能帮我们对付戴克
I think she may have some information that could help us with Dycker.
但她可能需要点甜头
But she might need some sweetening.
聪明的年轻人吸引聪明的年轻人
Bright young things attract bright young things.
说到这个 你上次
Speaking of, when was the last time you spoke
和你朋友哈珀说话是什么时候
to your friend, Harper, by the way?
你们还亲近吗 为什么问这个
You guys still close? Why?
我怀疑她的公♥司♥在做空
I got a suspicion her venture's short.
可能被她前老板怂恿
She's probably being spurred on by her former boss.
他们像是有毒的双人组合
They're sort of a poisonous double act.
喜欢纵容彼此最坏的本能 就因为
They like to enable each other's worst instincts just 'cause...
因为他们他妈缺乏安全感
Well, 'cause they're fucking insecure.
我可以 我可以想个公♥关♥角度来对付他们
I can... I can think of a comms angle to deal with them.
很好
Great.
要什么 两个黑十字 来最顶级的
What was it, two black cross? Whatever's most premium.
红色 180 一份 你们只卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥吗
Red, 180. One, please. Do you only do coke?
你们没有液体迷幻蘑菇吧
You don't carry any liquid 'shrooms, do you?
没有 兄弟
No, mate.
不能在前台穿粉笔条纹这么明显的西装
Can't be front office with a pinstripe that chalky.
除非你在苏格兰皇家银行那种破地方
Unless you're at a povvo dive like Royal Bank of Scotland.
不 他妈别碰 告诉过你
No, don't fucking touch it yet. I told you.
求你了
Please.
求你了 爸爸
Please, Daddy.
想要更多奖赏 就说出来
If you want more treats, you'll say it.
我是爸爸的好小荡♥妇♥
I'm a good little whore for Papi.
走开
Get off.
嗯 嗨 你好 玛丽 你好
Yeah, hi. Hello, Mary. Hello.
是的 我 我没料到会接到你电♥话♥
Yeah, I Yeah, I wasn't expecting to hear from you.
希望你一切安好 是的 还行吧 我想
I hope you're well. Yeah, as well as, I guess.
你呢 我们想安排一下
Yeah, and you? We thought we'd make arrangements
让你见见雨果
for you to see Hugo.
之前有些事需要安排好
It was important that we got a few things in order before
你 不 不 你不用道歉
You No, no, you don't owe me an apology.
这不是道歉
This isn't an apology.
对 对对 不不 当然 当然
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. No, no. Of course, of course.
我把细节发过去
Let me send through the details.
你知道 随时 随时 我非常
You know, whenever, whenever. I'm very
我会发过去 谢谢 你
I'll send those through, thank you. You
他们夺走了我的孩子
They took my kid away from me.
也许他们有他们的理由
Maybe they've got their reasons.
你试过闭嘴吗
You ever tried shutting the fuck up?
还有件事 你认识网域的人吗
One more thing. Do you know the WebHorizon guys?
他们多次邀请乔纳和我参加
They asked Jonah and I to attend a bunch of times,
但我总是推掉 因为我觉得我们俩
but I always passed 'cause I never thought the two of us
对公♥司♥未来的看法不够一致
were aligned enough about the future of the company
同台而不造成 股价负面事件
to share a stage and have it not be a... stock-negative event.
现在可能有点晚了
Well, it might be a bit late in the day
他们未必能安排我们 但如果我说
for them to accommodate us, but if I say
亨利要介绍一个政♥府♥宠儿
that Henry's presenting a government darling
然后提出商务大臣可能出席
and then float the idea that the Business Secretary might attend,
或许能对抗《金融快讯》的负面报道
it may combat the negative press coming out of FinDigest.
你能办成吗
You can make that happen?
我是说 这肯定会让程序员们受宠若惊
I mean, it would flatter the programmers, for sure.
让我提一下 看看结果如何
Let me proffer it. See where I get.
很好 《金融快讯》回复法律部了吗
Great. And have FinDigest responded to legal yet?
那篇文章太不成熟了
That piece was so undercooked,
削弱了他们想表达的任何观点
it undermined whatever point they were trying to make.
但路易莎说他们变本加厉了
But Louisa says they're doubling down.
好吧 我去和珀西谈谈
Okay, I'm gonna speak to Percy.
他是周日版的商业编辑
He's the business editor at the Sunday paper.
罗宾同意吗 他会同意的
Robin's on board? He will be.
当然 我下午3点去阿克拉 但很快回来 24小时
Fuck yeah. I got a 3:00 p.m. to Accra, but I'll be back soon. Twenty-four hours.
天啊 这么短行程跑那么远
God, that's a long way for such a short trip.
小管理问题 需要亲自处理
Small management issue which requires some hand-holding.
海莉 帮个忙
Hayley. Do me a favor.
在发布会上协助雅思 她需要什么都帮
Assist Yas with whatever she needs at the launch.
什么 你不用她去加纳吗
What, you don't need her in Ghana?
她本应和亨利分担工作
She's supposed to split the load with Henry,
让她替你分担他的一半工作
so let her take half of his load off you.
嘿 乔纳·阿特伯里吗
Hey. Jonah Atterbury?
是的 请讲
Yeah, speaking.
打扰你了吗
Did I get you at a bad time?
只是打断了一个我无法完成的故事的开场白
Just interrupting the prologue to a story that I won't be able to finish.
你知道 你的声音和我想象的一样
You know, your voice sounds like I imagined.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表