剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
如果她玩阴的
if she plays in the dirt.
你觉得她做空是因为戴克吗
Do you think she's short because of Dycker?
道德对她来说可能就像拉丁文一样难懂
Morality might as well be fucking Latin to her.
他
Does he...
他知道我是谁吗
does he know who I am?
我们自从 就没去过比亚里茨的房♥子
We've not been to our house in Biarritz since...
是的 那是个令人难受的地方
Yeah... Well, it's a hard place to be,
考虑到我们过去常在那里共度时光
given how much time we used to spend there together.
实际上 我们有点担心失修
Practically, we're slightly worried about the disrepair.
我们需要尽快去看看
We need to visit soon.
"雨果·史密斯" 是的
"Hugo Smith." Yes.
这将是他新护照上的姓氏
That will be the surname on his new passport
以便我们能带他出国
so we can take him abroad.
当然不是永久地
Not permanently, of course.
只是度假 我泡了杯茶
Just on holiday. I made a little cup of tea.
如果你同意改名的话 我给妈妈泡了茶
If you sign off on the name change... I made a tea for Mummy.
我们可以考虑安排进一步的探视
...we can look at setting some further visitation.
我还能单独和他在一起吗
Will I ever get to be alone with him?
我认为那不是一个好主意
I don't think that would be a good idea.
恐怕你不能设定任何条件
You don't get to set any terms, I'm afraid.
我泡了
I made a...
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
雨果将在充满爱的家庭中长大 我向你保证
Hugo will grow up in a house of love. I promise you.
我感谢你对我以礼相待
I appreciate you being civil with me.
哦 里希 我对你的任何愤怒
Oh, Rishi, any anger I feel towards you
相比我对上帝的信仰都微不足道
is dwarfed by the scale of my faith in God.
你的每个选择都否认了它 但是
Every choice you've made denies it, but...
即使你这样的人也并非在祂的恩典之外
even a man like you doesn't stand outside His grace.
是的
Yeah.
这位置不错 你觉得呢 是的 我觉得这里很棒
Here's a good spot, d'you think? Yeah. I think here's great.
嗨 嗨 你好吗 嗨
Hi, hi. How are you? Hi.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
《金融快讯》的记者在观众席
The FinDigest journalist is in the audience.
让他看吧 除非
Let him watch. Unless...
如果他让你不舒服 我们可以让他离开
if he's making you uncomfortable then we can tell him to leave.
不 不是他 我只是 我不知道
No, no, it's not him. I just I don't know.
我不知道 我只是觉得我好像不能
I don't know, I just don't really feel like I can...
稳住自己 你懂吗 你有焦虑症吗
ground myself, you know? Do you suffer from anxiety?
有时候会
I do sometimes.
试试镁
Try magnesium.
只是在我们之间发生那件事之后
Just after what happened between us...
还有你丈夫 以及
and your husband... and...
这是否正确 比如
whether it was right, like...
职业上 甚至个人层面 我们都是自愿的成年人
professionally, even personally. Well, we're all consenting adults.
对 而且
Right. And...
你喜欢那样
you enjoyed it.
所以 不可能是那件事让你不安吧
So, it can't be that that's making you uneasy?
卡拉巴萨斯
Calabasas?
我的意思是 是你挑起的 对吧
I mean, you're the one that instigated it, right?
自从我们见面后你看我的眼神
The way you've looked at me since we met.
也许你在升华经历
Maybe you're sublimating experiences,
把好事变坏事
making a good thing bad.
那个失败的三流记者
That loser hack,
他以虚假借口进入你家
he came into your house under false pretenses.
你不记得发生了什么
You don't remember what happened.
天知道发生了什么
I mean, God knows what happened.
他行为的代价是你的创伤
The price of his action is your trauma.
你不能让他也夺走你的自主♥权♥
You can't let him take away your agency as well.
是的
Yeah.
你可能是对的 我就是对的
Yeah, you're probably right. I am. I am right.
那是侵犯
It was assault.
对吧 哟
Yeah? Yo.
只是想祝你好运 给我进来一下
Just wanted to wish you good luck. Get the fuck in here for a second.
你在非洲玩什么他妈的消失把戏
What is this fucking disappearing act you keep pulling in Africa?
我只是在推动我们应用的使用
I was just smoothing the adoption of our app.
我对和皮尔庞特的关系感到不舒服 行吗
Yeah, I'm not comfortable with the Pierpoint relationship. Okay?
这个应用不应该是
This app shouldn't be some Trojan horse
资本市场的特洛伊木马 我们又不是他妈的中介
for capital markets apparatus. We're not a fucking broker!
你大错特错 为什么投资规划
Well, you couldn't be more wrong. Why should investment planning
只能是精英的特权 给他他的经纪人吧
only be the purview of the elite? Give the man his broker.
但我的角色不是当大使 好吗
Yeah, but my role here isn't gonna be ambassadorial, okay?
我希望是财务和战略性的
I want it to be financial and strategic.
我不想一直提防
I don't wanna have to keep checking my corners.
我同意 完全透明 这也是这款应用程序所承诺的
I agree. Total transparency. Which is also what the app is offering.
就像我们承诺的那样 个人储蓄账户 交易所交易基金
Like we promised. ISAs, ETFs.
你给予了人们自主选择的尊严
You're giving people the dignity of being able to choose for themselves.
皮尔庞特彻底搞砸了鲁米的估值
Pierpoint totally fucked the valuation of Lumi.
得了吧 伙计 那还算是真正的皮尔庞特吗
Come on, man. Is it even really Pierpoint anymore?
嘿
Hey.
上去吧
Go out there.
去和他们说说你的良知
Tell them about your conscience.
不过是个演讲
It's just a speech.
不过是一天 不过是个演讲
It's just a day. It's just a speech.
不过是一种解脱
It's just deliverance.
别糊弄我 亨利 我雇用你
Don't bullshit me. Henry, I hired you
是因为我看着像你这样的人
'cause I look at people like you
我天生就更相信他们 超过相信我自己
and I innately believe in them more than I believe in myself.
天知道这反映了我们神经系统的何种专♥制♥
Fuck knows what that says about the fascism of our neurology,
但我内心的所有声音都在呼喊 你更重要 我次之
but everything in me screams you are more, I am less.
你是一个我无法对其说谎的人
You're a man I'm incapable of lying to.
你会做得很棒的 好吗
You'll be great, okay?
你能行的
You got this.
你如何成了工党首相钦点的红人 我永远无法理解
How you became the Labour prime minister's appointed pet, I will never understand.
九命猫 谢谢你
Pussycat with nine lives. Thank you for...
如此谦逊地介绍我 我确实
the humility in introducing me. I really do...
感谢你的信任
appreciate your belief.
你该感谢你妻子与我部门中
You have your wife's frankly inappropriate relationship
某位早熟的初级部长那坦白说不恰当的关系
with a certain precocious junior minister in my department to thank for this.
你知道政♥治♥漫画家把我画得有多丑吗
Do you know how ugly political sketch artists make me look?
他们嘲笑我的虚伪是对的 迪恩女士
And they're right to mock my hypocrisy. Ms. Dearn?
遵循党的路线 就这样 祝你好运
Toeing the party line, that's it. Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
首先 让我重申一下 我真的觉得我做不到
First, let me restate... I really don't think I can do this.
不
No.
你觉得我能来片劳拉西泮之类的吗
Do you think I could have a Lorazepam or something?
我不知道那是否算旧病复发
I don't know if that constitutes a relapse.
腾德处于一个我们自执政以来
Tender is at the vanguard of a sector
就一直倡导的行业前沿
we have championed since coming into government...
听着 如果你需要 当然 当然可以
Listen, if you need to, of course, of course you can.
你为什么对我说这个 你知道那不是个选项
Why would you say that to me? You know that's not an option.
你应该劝我悬崖勒马
You're meant to talk me down off the fucking cliff.
你在试探我吗 亨利 你又在用了吗
Are you testing me? Henry, are you using again?
其目标与我们的核心价值观一致
Its aims align with our core values.
为英国消费者提供公平与透明
Equity and transparency for the British consumer...
你现在怎么敢对我说这个 不 我没有
How dare you say that to me now? No, I don't...
你为什么不能接受我是为你好
Why can't you accept that I want what's best for you?
我很高兴今天下午向各位介绍
I'm pleased to introduce to you this afternoon...
哦 该死 腾德的CEO 亨利·穆克
Oh, fuck. Tender's CEO, Henry Muck.
你会很出色的
You're gonna be amazing.
"如此多的金钱
"So much of money,
它的结构 它的交易
it's... its structures and... and trading
被刻意地黑箱化了"
are deliberately blackboxed."
"每一个赢家背后 必有一个输家"
"For every winner, there must be a loser."
"对市场来说 这没问题"
"Fine for a market."
"但对社会来说 这不好"
"Not fine for a society."
"让腾德2.0
"Let... let Tender 2.0
成为对抗这一严酷现实的第一炮"
be the opening salvo against this hard reality."
"我并非新自♥由♥主义的信徒
"Now, I'm not a neoliberal cultist,
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表