剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
戴克提到他可以勾勒几条
Dycker mentioned that he could sketch out a couple of...
路径
pathways...
给我
for me.
你知道那些吗 什么路径
Would you know about those? Pathways for what?
嗯 我怎么会知道 戈莱特利小姐 我从没见过他
Well, how should I know, Miss Golightly? I never met him.
你知道他去世了吗
You know that he passed away?
不知道
Wasn't aware.
你现在在哪儿 弗雷达婶婶在奥苏
Where are you now? Auntie Freda's in Osu.
如果你不想在电♥话♥里说
If you don't want to talk on the phone.
这不是个暴♥力♥城市
It's not a violent city,
但海滩在晚上可能相当危险
but the beach can get quite dangerous at night.
此刻我闭上双眼
Now I close my eyes
我想知道我为何不憎恨
And I wonder why I don't despise
没有面容的眼睛 毫无人性的优雅
Eyes without a face, got no human grace
你那没有面容的眼睛
Your eyes without a face
抱歉 这是女厕
Sorry, this is the ladies.
你没听到吗 这是他妈的女厕
Did you not hear me? This is the fucking ladies!
毫无人性的优雅 你那没有面容的眼睛
Got no human grace Your eyes without a face
面容 面容 面容
Face, face, face...
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
你觉得你是 像 被盯上了吗
Do you think you were, like, targeted?
托尼·戴之前给我打过电♥话♥ 所以你♥他♥妈♥告诉我
Tony Day called me before it, so you fucking tell me!
慢点 操
Slow down. Fuck!
我现在他妈情绪激动极了 我要 我要去他妈的打仗
I'm so fucking jacked up right now. I'm gonna I will go to fucking war.
我要对他们来个火车便当
I will run a fucking train on them.
你确定没骨折吗
Are you sure it's not broken?
我爱我的鼻子 不 不 我知道 我知道
I love my nose. No, no, I know. I know.
我知道 是个好鼻子 真是个很好的鼻子
I know. It's a good nose. It's a really good nose.
我们喝点啤酒 做些坏选择
Let's drink beer and make some bad choices.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能别他妈闹了吗 就承认你看过我的胸部
Can you stop fucking around and just admit that you've seen my tits?
好吧 酷 行 是的 去他的 是的 我看过
Okay, cool. Fine. Yes. Fuck it. Yes, I saw it.
你喜欢吗 哦 我的斯威特皮 我们在干什么
Did you like it? Oh, my Sweetpea, what are we doing?
嗯 你喜欢吗
Well, did you like it?
我不知道正确答案是什么 诚实 诚实
I don't know what the right answer is. Honesty. Honesty.
好吧 嗯 我是说 我不是不喜欢
Okay, well, I mean, I didn't not like it.
哈珀床上功夫好吗
Is Harper a good fuck?
为什么 因为疯女孩床上功夫好
Why? 'Cause crazy girls are good in bed?
我觉得这太简化 且厌女
I think that that is reductive, and misogynistic,
而且往往是真的 是啊 哦不 我同意
and often true. Yeah. Oh, no, I agree.
我只是 像 在投射你的想法
I was just, like, projecting what you think.
你对我的海妖直播视频打飞机了吗 哦 他妈的 老兄 什么
Did you wank to my Siren videos? Oh, fucking hell, man. What?
你对它打飞机了吗 你是色情瘾君子吗
Did you jerk off to it? Are you a porn addict?
色情瘾 我意思是 我想是吧
A porn add I mean... I guess?
就像大多数和互联网一起长大的男人
Like most men who grew up with the internet.
比如 我能看到任何人随时对任何人做任何事
Like, I can see whoever do whatever to whoever, whenever.
我想勾勒出看过我的男人们的形象
I want to build a picture of the men who've seen me.
斯威特皮 是你选择把它放上网的
Sweetpea, you chose to put it online.
我他妈那时19岁 是为了钱
I was fucking 19. It's money.
你看色情片吗
Do you watch porn?
就像很多在互联网上长大的女人一样 是的
Like a lot of women who grew up on the internet, yeah.
你怎么看那个被轮番上阵的女孩
What'd you make of that bird who got tag-teamed
被一千个戴着头套的小子 是啊 祝她更有力量
by 1,000 yoots in shiesties? Yeah. More power to her.
哦 得了吧 你才不信那套
Oh, come on, you don't believe that shit.
哦 去他妈的精神病理学 你知道 去他妈弗洛伊德
Oh, fuck pathologizing it, you know? Fuck Freud.
并不总是需要理由 是啊 那玩意儿对灵魂不好
There doesn't always have to be a why. Yeah, that shit's bad for the soul.
对身体好 你喜欢什么
And good for the body. What do you like?
这可是个没人能得到诚实答案的问题
Now, that is a question nobody gets an honest answer to.
我说你喜欢什么
I said what do you like?
好吧 你逼我说的
Okay. You made me say this.
哦 去他的 我觉得自己像个叛徒 原谅我 乌马尔博士
Oh, fuck it, I feel like such a traitor. Forgive me, Dr. Umar.
我喜欢
I like...
优质钙质
premium calcium.
娇小 金发 白人女性
Small, blonde, white women.
是的 我知道 我知道 我是个陈词滥调 听着 告我吧
Yeah, I know. I know, I'm a cliché. Look, sue me.
好吧 但我也喜欢被抱着
Okay, but I also like to be held.
你♥他♥妈♥是个老土贱♥货♥ 你知道吗
You're a fucking corny cunt. Do you know that?
不过 是啊 我猜
But yeah, I guess...
有些东西只是因为得不到才吸引人
some things are only attractive because you can't have them.
你想把钥匙插♥进♥
Do you wanna put the key in the...
灯
light?
其实
Actually...
别
don't.
你能待一会儿吗
Can you stay for a bit?
我就在隔壁
I'll be just next door.
把他妈门关上
Just shut the fucking door.
扯我他妈的头发
Pull my fucking hair.
哦 操 用力点
Oh, fuck. Harder.
操
Fuck!
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
哦 该死 我 我没意识到你已经在这儿了
Oh, shit. I... I didn't realize you were here already.
阿克拉有什么消息吗
Any update from Accra?
夸贝纳听起来不乐观 然后他们俩都失联了
Kwabena didn't sound optimistic. Then they both went dark.
我觉得我们时间不多了
I feel like we're running out of time.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
从另一个主经纪商那里找更多保证金
Source more margin from another prime broker.
在我们不稳定的状态下不行
Can't do that in our precarious state.
好吧 但如果我们不告诉他们我们的状况呢
Okay, but what if we don't tell them about our state?
我们的财务状况 我们的风险敞口
Our financials. Our exposure.
我们就告诉他们我们和主经纪商闹翻了
We'll just tell them that we fell out with our prime broker,
他们错过了一只热门的基金 无论如何要
that they missed out on a buzzy fund. Whatever it takes to...
弄些快钱
get some fast cash.
他们会要文件
They'll ask for documents.
而我们会给他们符合他们期望的文件
And we'll give them documents that read the way they wish them to.
伪造的财务报表
Bogus financials?
如果腾德继续无视地心引力怎么办
What happens if Tender continues to defy gravity?
我们双重杠杆了 什么 我们会收到两份追加保证金通知
We're double leveraged. What, we get two margin calls?
再开一条他妈的替代信贷额度
And open another ersatz fucking line?
再来第三条找乐子
Throw a third in for shits and giggles.
那可不是我们输掉房♥子 你知道
That's not us losing the house, you know?
那是欺诈 共谋 敲诈勒索
It's fraud, conspiracy, racketeering.
为什么我们要约束自己
Why are we holding ourselves
遵守任何道德标准 而他们根本没有
to any ethical standard when they have none?
为什么我们要招致可能的起诉 当一切都没实质性改变
Why would we invite potential prosecution when nothing has materially changed
关于我们能证明腾德什么 这很无脑
on what we can prove on Tender? It's brainless.
我们会输掉这场战争
We're going to lose the war
因为他们愿意不择手段 而我们不愿意
because they are willing to fight dirty and we're not.
哈珀
Harper.
事情已经失败了
The thing's lost.
作为你的合伙人
As your co-partner...
我的立场是我们清算腾德仓位
my position is we liquidate our Tender position
并找到最不痛苦的方式来结束这一切
and find the least painful way of boarding this whole thing up.
这是给你脸上的
They're for your face.
我们就当这事没发生过 好吗
Let's just forget that this happened, okay?
发生了什么
What happened?
我当时一团糟
I was fucked up.
所以 你总是需要一个理由
So, you do always need a why.
好吧 听着 我第一个承认
Okay, so look, I'll be the first to admit,
我来这里时并没抱多少信心
I didn't really come here with a whole lot of belief
认为它能解决交易的问题
in it solving the trade's problem,
但趁你睡觉时 我多挖了点东西 好吗
but while you were sleeping, I did a bit more digging. Okay?
显然 腾德从金盐传媒收♥购♥了斯威夫特支付
Apparently, Tender acquired SwiftGC from GoldSalt Media.
它是一个集团公♥司♥中的一个小子公♥司♥
It was a tiny subsidiary in a suite of companies
由一家媒体集团拥有 我知道
owned by a media conglomerate. I knew that.
好吧 嗯 金盐传媒的董事长最近去世了
Okay, well, GoldSalt Media's chairman died recently,
他的子孙们正争相分割他的金融遗产
and his scions are jockeying to cut up his financial corpse.
肯特布的默多克们
Murdochs in Kente.
天啊 你起来多久了
God, how long have you been up?
所以 重点是什么
So, what's the point?
嗯 英国人试图开化黄金海岸
Well, the British sought to civilize the Gold Coast.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表