剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
你在他的生命里 你不在他的生命里
You're in his life. You're out of his life.
他他妈的都注定完蛋 真是胡说八道
He's fucking damned either way. That's such bullshit!
知道我梦见什么吗 我梦见的事实是
You know what I dream about, yeah? I dream about the fact
我所有的朋友都比我富有 当我不做那个梦的时候
that all my friends are richer than me. And when I don't dream about that
我就梦见一个没有面孔的健身网红
I dream about a faceless fitness influencer
靠出♥卖♥♥♥自己他妈的隐私来赚取色情快钱
making a pornographic payday out of her own fucking privacy.
他妈的 伙计 我不会再问你一遍了
Fucking, mate! I am not going to ask you again.
把音乐关小点 嗯 这都是我们自找的 伙计
Turn the fucking music down, yeah? And it's on us, man.
我们建立了一个与世界的交互界面
We've built an interface with the world
它给我们想要的东西 但不是我们想要去想要的东西
which gives us what we want, but not what we want to want.
抱歉 伙计们 我 我去再买♥♥些啤酒
Sorry, lads, I... I'll go and get some more beers.
好啊
Fuck yeah.
好主意
Good idea.
我喜欢这个主意
I like that idea.
我们没了
We're out.
我去用下洗手间
I'mma use the gentleman.
我需要放个水
I need a slash.
喂
Hello!
伙计
Mate.
伙计
Mate!
伙计 伙计 醒醒 伙计
Mate? Mate, come on! Mate?
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
Come on. Come on. Wake up, wake up, wake up.
嘿 伙计 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
Hey, mate! Come on, come on, come on, come on.
该死
Shit!
晚上好 先生 有人投诉噪音
Evening, sir. There's been a complaint about the noise.
先生 先生 开门
Sir? Sir, open the door!
请您开下门好吗 先生
Can you please just open the door, sir?
先生 先生 开开门
Sir! Sir, open this door.
恐怕我们不得不破门而入了 先生
I'm afraid we're gonna have to breach the door, sir.
检查下面
Check down there.
安全 安全
Clear. Clear.
控制中心优先
Control priority.
能叫救护车快点来吗
Can I get an ambulance to hurry up?
我们这里有一名成年男性 无意识 没有呼吸
We've got an adult male, unconscious. Not breathing.
可能是吸毒过量 阳台上还有一个人
Possible drugs overdose. There's a man on the balcony.
先生
Sir!
把手露出来
Show me your hands!
现在把手放到背后 好的 好的 好的 好的 好的
Put your hands behind your back now! Okay, okay, okay. Okay, okay.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表