剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
你下午两点要和惠特尼见面
You have a 2:00 p.m. with Whitney.
灰衣女士 亨丽埃塔·费尔法克斯夫人 是这宅子最有名的鬼魂
The Grey Lady, Lady Henrietta Fairfax, is the house's most famous ghost.
她的情人被丈夫谋杀后
She died of a broken heart when her paramour,
她伤心而死
her valet, was murdered by her husband.
据说她无头的丈夫也在这片土地上徘徊
Her husband, headless, is also said to stalk the grounds.
对不起 亨利爵士
I'm sorry, Sir Henry.
是啊 你不该他妈的在房♥子的这个部分
Yeah, you're not meant to be in this part of the fucking house!
对不起 你能
I'm sorry, can you...
让我一个人待着吗
can you just leave me alone?
好了 孩子们
Come on now, children.
我们快沿着这条走廊走吧 快点
Let's go down this corridor, quick as you like now.
哈尔伯斯特拉姆先生要见您 先生 是穆克夫人邀请的
Mr. Halberstram to see you, sir. At Lady Muck's invitation.
穿上衣服 亨利
Put your clothes on, Henry.
您好吗 亨利爵士
How are you, Sir Henry?
百分之百的好
One hundred percent well.
我来这儿只问一件事
I'm here to ask you one single thing.
接下来你想做什么
What do you want to do next?
我需要整个政党机器
I needed the entire party machine
和我叔叔才能赢下一个安全选区的补选
and my uncle to win a safe seat by-election.
我当了六个月的议员 监狱部长当了72天
I was an MP for six months, prison minister for 72 days.
然后我
And I...
我把一家公共事业公♥司♥经营到破产管理
I ran a public utility into administration.
鲁米的失败不是因为你的愿景不清晰
Lumi didn't fail 'cause of the clarity of your vision.
是你的时机不对
Your timing was off.
就是这样
That's it.
你曾拥有所有内阁部长中最高的支持率
You had the highest approval ratings of any cabinet minister,
你致力于提升北方地区
your commitment to leveling up in the north,
你推动将缓刑服务重新国有化
you pushed to renationalize the probation service
这违背了你政党的部落本能
against your party's tribal instincts.
议程是有效的 你只是被首相短视地
The agenda was working. You were just undermined
决定提前大选给破坏了
by the prime minister's myopic decision to call an early election.
我失败后上升 然后又彻底失败 人生没有第二幕
I failed upwards, and then failed totally. There are no second acts.
在美国人的生活中是这样
In American life.
我不确定对英国人来说是否也是如此
I'm not sure the same can be said for the Brits.
我是个被成功触碰过的骗子
I'm a fraud touched by success.
不 你只是讲错了故事
No. You're just telling the wrong story.
你是一个相信自己是个骗子的成功者 实际上
You're a success who believes he's a fraud. Really...
你骨子里是个领导者
you're a leader in your bones.
哪个伟人的一生没有过摩擦
And what great man has lived a life without friction?
你不是认真的吧 雅思 我看起来像艾尔顿·约翰
You can't be serious with this shit, Yas. I look like Elton John.
不 你看起来他妈的很可爱
No, you look fucking adorable.
你和惠特尼的会面愉快吗
Did you have a nice meeting with Whitney?
在腾德公♥司♥有适合你的职位吗
Could there be a role for you at Tender?
你向他简要介绍了怎么吹捧我吗
Did you brief him on how to puff me up?
他说的关于你的任何话 都是他相信的
Anything he said about you, he believes.
只是这双鞋的原因
It's just the shoes.
我真的很希望你今晚睡在这里
I really want you to sleep in here tonight.
人们在楼下等着呢
People are waiting downstairs.
你看起来美极了 亲爱的 谢谢
You look spectacular, darling. Thank you.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 姑姑
Sorry. Auntie!
哦 我的天 雅思敏
Oh, my God. Yasmin!
你看起来光彩照人 不 你才光彩照人
You look gorgeous. No, you look gorgeous.
先从宏观说起
Start with the macro,
再到微观 我真高兴你来了
then go micro. I am so glad you're here.
在这房♥子里最好不要开缺席的40岁人士的玩笑
Probably best not to joke about absent 40-year-olds in this house.
奥托是越老越有型了
Otto's aged into his looks.
他真♥他♥妈♥恶心
He's fucking disgusting.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
她下面湿得可以拿来煮安康鱼了
Her cunt was so wet, you could use it to poach a monkfish.
我遇到了一个人
I've met someone.
什么 他很年轻
What? He's young.
彼得叔叔知道吗
Does Uncle Piotr know?
但是我 我
But I'm... I'm...
我有种强烈的生命重新开始的感觉
I'm having really strong feelings of life beginning again.
我是说 我知道我年纪大了 但是我 我感觉更年轻了
I mean, I know I'm older, but I'm... I feel younger.
这可能让我看起来很糟糕
That probably makes me a terrible person.
不 我只是
No! I just...
我能告诉你他对我说什么吗 好的
Can I tell you what he says to me? Yeah.
他说 弯下腰 让我看看
He says, "Bend over so I can see it."
该死
Fuck.
光是听到这个29岁的人给我这些小指令
And just hearing this 29-year-old giving me these little orders,
说实话 比我任何一个孩子出生时感觉都好
honestly, it's fucking better than any one of my children being born.
我是说 我开玩笑的 但是 也许不是
I mean, I'm just kidding, but... maybe I'm not.
想被♥操♥会让我成为一个坏母亲吗
Does it make me a bad mother to want to be fucked?
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
婚后头几个月感觉如何
How are the first few months of married life?
我是个旁观者和照顾者
I'm a spectator and a caregiver.
亲爱的 那不是伴侣关系
Darling, that's not a partnership.
你不能太害怕会失去什么
You cannot be too afraid of what you'll lose.
你会变得太顺从
You'll become too pliant,
然后你就会失去它 这是个自我应验的预言
and then you will lose it. It's self-fulfilling.
这无关紧要
It doesn't matter
一个男人告诉你他有多爱你
how much a man tells you that he loves you.
你永远不要给他们无条件的爱 因为他们会将其武器化
You never give them unconditional love because they will weaponize it.
是啊是啊 他们崇拜我们 用他们的秘密填满我们
Yeah, yeah, yeah, they worship us, and they fill us up with their secrets,
用他们的不安全感压垮我们
and load us up with their insecurities,
然后把所有恐惧都操进我们体内
and then they fuck all their fears into us.
然后他们杀了我们
And then they kill us.
一遍又一遍 情人 父亲 丈夫
Over and over. Lovers, fathers, husbands.
这是历史上的共通点 他们喜欢谋杀女人
It is the historical common denominator. They love murdering women.
一点冷漠 可以救你 从你的膝盖上站起来
A little dispassion, it could save you. Get off your knees.
请确保那些球芽甘蓝焯得恰到好处
Make sure those sprouts are blanched properly, please.
不要蔓越莓酱 诺顿勋爵厌恶它 记住
No cranberry sauce, Lord Norton abhors it, remember.
好手段
Neat trick.
英国工业联合会称 工党的税收计划反商业
"'Labour's tax plans are anti-business,' says British Industry Federation."
我们只是印刷被告知的内容
We're just printing what we're told.
但那标题如此突出是危言耸听
But the prominence of that headline is alarmist.
你在把我们说进经济衰退里
You're talking us into a recession.
我在试图阻止你们把国家治理到衰退
I'm trying to stop you governing us into a recession.
我考虑我的读者 以及他们往往微薄的收入
I think about my readers, and their often-meager pay packets.
我想珍妮想说的是
I think what Jenni is trying to say
她的政党不会被你们的头条新闻吓倒
is that her party won't be bullied by your headlines
仅仅因为他们不来亲吻戒指
just because they won't come and kiss the ring.
所以你带她来这里替他们做这件事
So, you brought her here to do it for them?
珍妮是她自己的主人
Jenni's her own woman.
更直白地说 丽莎·迪恩是一位
More plainly, Lisa Dearn is a business secretary
反商业的商务大臣
who is anti-business.
我不知道这说明了国家的什么状况
I don't know what it says about the state of the country
肯辛顿北区和南区之间的贫富差距
that the wealth divide between North and South Kensington
现在比朝鲜和韩国之间的差距还大 但经济学
is now wider than North and South Korea, but economics,
从根本上说 是公众心态和情绪的问题
fundamentally, is a question of public humor and moods,
也是一个基调问题
and it's a question of tone.
目前 你们仍在设定基调 我明白这一点
Currently, you still set it, and I see that,
即使丽莎选择想象一个不再如此的世界
even if Lisa chooses to imagine a world in which that's no longer the case.
我知道这是佩特沃斯之外
I understand this is the greatest collection
最大的特纳作品收藏
of Turners outside of Petworth.
是啊 嗯 生活在那时不是浪漫故事 现在也不是 所以
Yeah, well, life wasn't a romance then and it isn't a romance now, so...
嗯 尼采杀死了上帝
Well, Nietzsche killed God.
工厂开始烧煤
Factories started burning coal.
对社区来说游戏结束了 但对像我们这样的人来说只是开始
It was game over for community. It was just the beginning for men like us.
像 我们这样的人
Men like... us?
你想要你没有的东西 我想要你已经拥有的一切
You want something you don't have. I want everything you have already.
这就是我们需要的全部兄弟情谊
That's all the fraternity we need.
我妻子暗示你想给我提供一个
My wife suggested you wanted to offer me some small,
腾德公♥司♥的小小非执行职位
non-exec role at Tender.
我们原本正在为CEO职位进行高管巡选
We were in the process of doing an executive parade for CEO,
但我说服了我的董事会我们可以加快进程
but I convinced my board we could expedite it.
快速行动 打破常规 这对公♥司♥头十年来说没问题
Move fast and break things is fine for the first decade of a company,
但在英国要长久生存 关乎的是人脉
but longevity in Britain is about access.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表