剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
在他们的... 在他们的预测中
in their... in their projections.
如此多的风险并未计入股价
So much risk isn't baked into the share price.
又见面了 斯威特皮
The Hi again, Sweetpea!
嗨 嗨 埃里克
Hi! Hi, Eric!
所以如果你的论点是正确的
So if your thesis is correct,
他们仍在继续处理非法支付
they're still continuing to process illegal payments,
尽管他们已表示正在远离
even though they've made overtures that they're stepping away from this
这一核心业务 我是说 无论如何 这都为
as their core business. I mean, in any case, it's primed
大规模修正和重新评级做好了准备
for a mega correction and re-rating.
分♥析♥师推荐25个买♥♥入2个卖♥♥出
Analysts are recommending 25 Buys, 2 Sells.
利益驱使和群体思维
Incentive and groupthink.
摩根士丹利的明星金融科技分♥析♥师 他刚刚上调评级
The star fintech analyst at MS, he's just upgraded,
几个小机构跟着上调
a couple of smaller places followed.
市场将穆克的任命解读为积极催化剂 不知为何
The market's reading Muck's appointment as a positive catalyst, not sure why.
如果有足够的影响力希望 即使是个烂摊子也能赢
Even a basket case could win if enough influence wanted it to.
是啊 没人想站在行进中的火车前面
Yeah, well, nobody wants to stand in front of a moving train.
当火车满载现金时 也没人想下车
Nobody wants to get off it when it's full of cash.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. My pleasure.
我们很希望你全职加入
We would love you to come on full time.
不知道你是否能理出头绪
Don't know if you can make head or tail of it,
但这是你要的 随便放哪都行
but it's what you asked for. Anywhere is fine.
什么 抱歉 他他妈的在这干什么
What the Sorry, what the fuck is he doing here?
不 说真的 离我远点
No, genuinely, stay the fuck away from me,
真的 我不会待在这
honestly. I am not staying.
你和这个垃圾一起工作
You're working with this piece of shit?
我们帮他一点小忙 你
We're helping him out a little. You're
这家伙是个他妈的精神病骗子
This guy is a fucking psychotic liar,
他妈的病态堕落者
a fucking pathological degenerate.
我读过每一个可怕的细节 斯威特皮 放松
I have read every horrible detail. Sweetpea, relax.
别他妈叫我放松 他是个该死的杀人犯
Don't tell me to fucking relax. He's a fucking murderer.
我不是 好吗 我不是杀人犯
I'm not, okay? I'm not a murderer.
拜托 离我远点
Please, just stay the fuck away from me.
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a murderer!
如果你再让我和这混♥蛋♥同处一室
If you put me in a room with this cunt again,
你就再也听不到我的消息了 好吗
you will never hear from me again, okay?
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
看起来不错
Looks good.
你好 欢迎
Hello. Welcome.
请跟我来
Please come with me.
希望他妈的有个厕所
Hope it's got a fucking loo.
莫里茨
Moritz.
费迪南德
Ferdinand.
这是腾德的新任CEO...
This is Tender's new CEO...
嗨 ...亨利·穆克
Hi. ...Henry Muck.
莫里茨·亨特·鲍尔
MoritzHunter Bauer.
我想我们在温切斯特有共同的朋友
I think we had mutual friends at Winchester.
我不幸在哈罗公学待了五年
I was unlucky enough to spend five years at Harrow.
告诉你 每一个真正的同性恋者之外
I tell you, for every genuine homosexual,
还有九个是英国寄宿学校造就的
nine are created by British boarding schools.
以及他的妻子 雅思敏
And his wife, Yasmin.
我也为亨利的办公室做一些传播咨♥询♥
I also do some comms consulting for Henry's office.
嗨 很荣幸
Hi. A pleasure.
我的母亲 约翰娜公主
My mother, Princess Johanna.
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢 很荣幸
Thank you. It's a pleasure.
那么 听着 莫里茨 我们此行是为了向你保证
Well, look, Moritz, we're here to assure you
我们将成为你家族银行的尽责守护者
that we will be dutiful custodians of your family's bank
新自♥由♥主义晚期资本主义的掠夺之一
Part of the depredations of neoliberal late capitalism
就是没有中♥央♥权威可以申诉
is there is no central authority to appeal to.
只有拼凑的经济区以促进资本外逃
Just a patchwork of economic zones to facilitate capital flight.
我们将被吞并 不情愿地 然后说
We'll be subsumed, unhappily, and say,
这是自♥由♥市场 本该如此
"It's the free market. This is supposed to happen."
那么腾德不希望你不快乐
Well, Tender doesn't want you to be unhappy.
快乐就是填饱肚子 哈尔伯斯特拉姆先生
Happiness is a full stomach, Mr. Halberstram.
所以我们留到晚餐时再谈这个话题 好吗
So let's save this conversation for dinner, yeah?
真是个绝妙的主意 请允许我带你们去房♥间
What a splendid idea of yours. Allow me to show you to your rooms.
您先请 太好了
Please, after you. Fantastic.
您好 这里是腾德您的来电对我们很重要
Hello. You've reached Tender. Your call is important to us.
请继续等待 我们为您寻找下一位空闲的接线员
Please continue to hold while we find the next available operator.
您在寻找什么 或按零...
What are you looking for? Or press zero...
实际上 我不知道
I don't know, actually.
腾德支付交易历史中的模式
Patterns in Tender's payment transaction history,
通过他们在欧洲—中东—非洲市场的收♥购♥进行路由 你不是说你今晚有安排吗
routed through their EMEA acquisitions. Didn't you tell me you had plans tonight?
这破事不会有进展的
This shit ain't going anywhere.
是啊 我不确定我该不该去
Yeah, I'm not sure that I should.
你不确定该不该去 是男的
You're not sure you should? Is it a dude?
去吧 "正常女孩行动" 去吧
Go. Operation Normal Girl. Go!
我试着打了四个
I've tried calling four of the payment processors
他们在非洲收♥购♥的支付处理商的电♥话♥
they acquired in Africa.
每次我都他妈被无限等待
Every time I was put on this eternal fucking hold
通过腾德都柏林的呼叫中心 您好 这里是腾德
through Tender's Dublin call center. Hello. You've reached Tender.
这没完没了的... 您的来电对我们很重要
This endless... Your call is important to us.
...他妈的背景音乐 闭嘴 请继续
...fucking Muzak. Shut up. Please continue
我真的感觉要失去对现实的掌控了
I genuinely feel like I'm losing my grip on reality.
皮埃尔来电♥话♥了
Pierre called.
好消息是他认为腾德至少感觉见顶了
Good news is he thinks Tender, at the very least, feels toppy.
坏消息是他想要相当具体的条款和结构
Bad news is he wants quite specific terms and structure.
多苛刻 他想要优先损失安排
How aggressive? He wants a first-loss arrangement.
皮埃尔担任担♥保♥人
Pierre acts as guarantor.
我出一千万美元 他出九千万
I put up ten million dollars. He puts up 90.
但基金损失的第一个一千万是我的钱
But the first ten million the fund loses is my ten million.
取决于我们的核心仓位表现情况
Depending on how our main position performed,
我可能不得不清算我的家族办公室...
I might have to liquidate my family office...
我女儿们的遗产
my girls' inheritance.
我绝对不会要求你那样做
I would literally never ask you to do that.
真看不出这让我们的小事业
Don't really see where that leaves the health
处于什么健康状况
of our little venture here, then.
除非我们找到做空目标 筹集资金组建团队
Unless we find our short, raise capital and put a team together,
否则我们将停滞在发射台上
we're gonna be stalled on the launch pad.
我们他妈连个交易员都没有
We don't even have a trader, for fuck's sake.
也许他妈先离开这里一会儿
Maybe get the fuck outta here for a bit.
我想工作
I want to work.
嘿 我曾经历过全是工作的生活
Hey, I've lived a life where everything is work.
也曾经历过全是闲暇的生活
I've lived a life where everything is leisure.
我告诉你 在周二的晚上花几个小时
I'm telling you, for a few hours on a Tuesday evening,
有个中间地带
there's a middle ground.
你回来时这些都会原封不动
This is all gonna be here when you get back.
我只是来安顿你
I just came to settle you in.
希望你觉得舒适 我让你住在我最喜欢的房♥间
I hope you feel comfortable. I put you in my favorite room.
里面放满了我们的 "身外之物"
It's full of our habseligkeiten.
你知道这个词吗
Do you know this word?
我的德语水平有限
我有一阵子有个德国保姆
嗯 你知道 直译的话
Well, you know, literally translated,
意思是"最贴近你灵魂的物品"
it means "possessions closest to your soul."
真美
That's beautiful.
这个房♥间
那么 如果你需要什么 尽管告诉我
Well, if you need anything, just let me know.
非常感谢 乐意效劳
Danke schoen. Gern.
我钦佩英国的制度 当然 钟摆会摇摆
I admire the UK system. And the pendulum swings, of course,
但至少你们不钳制异见者
but at least you don't muzzle insurgents.
嗯 你母亲告诉我你有点历史学家风范
Well, your mother tells me that you were a bit of a historian?
我们的大部分政♥治♥困境
Most of our political quagmire can be answered
都可以在近代早期找到答案
by the early modern period.
这就是为什么我的政♥治♥偶像是路易十四
That's why my political hero is Louis XIV.
所有答案都在太阳王那里
All answers lie with the Sun King.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I...
我想我从没听人这么说过
I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that.
有眼人都能看出西方自♥由♥主义已失败
Anyone with eyes can see Western liberalism has failed.
数十年的政♥治♥僵局
Decades of political gridlock,
社交媒体加剧的党派分♥裂♥
partisan divisions accelerated by social media,
以及为赢得选举驱动的短期政策
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表