剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
沉溺于那个
hopped up on the lie
市场能解决一切问题的谎言"
that the market is the solution to everything."
"利益当然可以被吸纳 我们 我们不是非政♥府♥组织"
"Interests can be co-opted, of course. We are... we're not an NGO."
"我们为股东寻求价值"
"We're looking for value for our shareholders."
"但是
"But...
我希望大家知道
but I would like it known...
我们已经将我们的良知
that we have put our conscience
置于腾德一切工作的核心"
at the heart of all we do here at Tender."
请允许我
Allow me to be...
对各位真诚片刻
be sincere with you all for a moment...
并告诉你们我的良知
and tell you about my conscience.
我曾一败涂地
I have failed prodigiously.
我也曾功成名就
I have succeeded...
这不公平
unfairly.
这是公开记录的事实
It's a matter of public record.
如果你们已经听厌了我
If you are sick of listening to me,
我理解 相信我
I understand, believe me.
但这就是我看待世界的方式
But this is how I see the world,
即使带着我特权阶层的眼罩
even with the blinkers of my privilege,
或许正是因为它
and perhaps especially because of them.
如果你们认为我没有能力那样看待世界
And if you think I am incapable of seeing the world that way,
那你们就是在说我不是人
then you are saying I am inhuman...
说我没有同理心
that I am incapable of empathy.
不
No.
我只是个凡人
I am only human.
他说得有点过 会有人买♥♥账吗
He's laying it on a bit thick. Will anyone buy this?
只要他买♥♥账 他们就会买♥♥账
If he buys it, then they will.
我们必须相信 我们可以改变
We have to believe that we can change
那些顽固的结构与期许
the intransigent structures and expectations
关于我们偶然出生在何处 生于何家
of where we happen to be born and to whom.
这是我们应用程序哲学的基石
This is the bedrock of our app's philosophy.
无缝的
Frictionless,
透明地获取全套银行与投资产品
transparent access to the full suite of banking and investment products,
为全体英国公众
demystifying the complex world of finance
揭开复杂金融世界的神秘面纱
for all members of the Great British public.
现在 观察一下当你们给予人们那种力量
Now, observe the cumulative effect of what happens
并停止用施舍来居高临下地对待他们
when you give people that power
不再谴责他们的恶习
and stop patronizing them with handouts,
嘲笑他们的美德时 会发生怎样的累积效应
admonishing their vices and sneering at their virtues.
今天
Today...
我向你们献上我的真诚
I offer you my sincerity.
而真诚是当今世界上最稀有的商品
And sincerity is now the world's rarest commodity.
但在这里不是
Not here.
在腾德不是
Not at Tender.
在我的任内不是
Not under my watch.
谢谢
Thank you.
请让我向各位介绍我们的首项产品
Let me walk you through our first offering.
那么 我衷心感谢各位今天的莅临
So, my sincere thanks to all of you for coming today,
如果还有任何问题 我们稍后在新闻发布室见
and if you have any further questions, we'll meet in the press room afterwards.
谢谢
Thank you.
看到听我话的结果了吗
See what happens when you listen to me?
老兄
Dude!
好吗
Good?
干得好 好吗
Good job. Good?
腾德在人工智能整合方面有计划吗
Does Tender have plans around AI integration?
是的 我们希望在两年路线图中
Yeah, we have hopes that on a two-year roadmap,
看到人工智能驱动的财务建议
we'll see AI-powered financial advice,
预测分♥析♥和支出控制
predictive analytics, and spending controls.
你能告诉我腾德实际做什么
Can you tell me rather than what Tender hopes to do,
而不是希望做什么吗
what Tender actually does?
嘿 抱歉 你能重复一下问题吗
Hey, I'm sorry, can you repeat the question?
好的 腾德
Yeah. Tender.
抱歉 它是做什么的
Sorry, what does it do?
什么意思 我们是做什么的
What do you mean, what do we do?
嗯 这是个相当直接的问题
Well, it's a pretty straightforward question.
但是哈尔伯斯特拉姆先生 鉴于你在那篇报道后
But Mr. Halberstram, given how quickly you severed all ties with me
就迅速与我断绝了所有联♥系♥
after I profiled you...
那个想搞垮我们的《金融快讯》记者
The FinDigest writer who's trying to fuck us.
好吧 我猜你讨厌简单的问题
Well, I take it you loathe simple questions.
你是我们在《金融快讯》的朋友 对吧
You're our friend from FinDigest, right?
顺便说一句 那篇文章很棒 研究很充分
It's a great piece, by the way. Really well-researched.
我们是做什么的 我们是一家成功的支付处理商
What is it that we do? We are a successful payment processor
利用现有用户基础进行针对性收♥购♥
leveraging our existing user base to make targeted acquisitions
并成为英国金融科技领域的市场领导者
and become a market leader in the UK fintech space.
好吧 只是越来越多的人
Right, it's just a growing number of people
认为你们的数字对不上
who think your numbers don't stack up.
嗯 你想证明一种偏见 所以你看一切都是偏颇的
Well, you're trying to prove a prejudice, so everything you look at is prejudicial.
你说的这些人 是他们给你简报 还是你给他们简报
These people you're speaking about, do they brief you or do you brief them?
或者 只要你在赚钱
Or does it matter so long as you're making money
同时又在落井下石 这有关系吗
while you twist the knife?
好吧 但你并不否认任何事
Right, you're not denying anything though?
我们定期接受埃利斯与荣格的审计
We are regularly audited by Ellis & Jung.
我们有股权分♥析♥师仔细审查我们的资产负债表
We have equity analysts poring over our balance sheet.
除了我们故事中
What is there to spotlight
残酷的成功 还有什么值得关注
other than the brutal success of our story?
那你们在桑德兰的处理设施呢
And your processing facilities in Sunderland?
我们在非洲 欧洲 亚太和英国
We've got outposts that process payments all over Africa,
都有处理支付的站点
Europe, AsiaPac, and the UK,
包括但不限于东北部地区
including, but not exclusive to, the North East.
只是 你看 我认为你对未来的执着
It's just, you see, I think your fixation on the future is...
是你过去谎言的烟幕弹
it's a smokescreen for the lies of your past.
好吧 我们很乐意私下讨论
Okay. Well, we'll happily sidebar.
我们有投资者日 有财报电♥话♥会议
We have investor days. We have earnings calls.
我们他妈敞亮得很 下一个问题
We're wide fucking open. Next question.
好的 《金融时报》的汉娜·墨菲
Yes, Hannah Murphy at the FT.
你们打算如何服务年长的 可能对人工智能不熟悉的群体
How do you intend to cater to an older, potentially AI-naive demographic?
好的 谢谢你 汉娜 这次是个明智的问题
Well, thank you, Hannah, for the sensible question this time.
不 我认为你是对的 人工智能是我们这个时代巨大的未知
No, I think you're right. AI is the great unknown of our time...
蓝色 对 是蓝色 是的
Blue? Right. It was blue. Yeah
真的吗 我把一切都怪在彼得·里斯代尔头上
Really? I blame Peter Risdale for everything
詹姆斯 我们能谈谈吗 好的 伙计
James. Can we talk? Yeah, mate.
不 我正在做
No, I'm just putting the final touches
文章最后的润色
on the article. Now.
好吧
All right.
我爸以前就那样看我
My dad used to look at me like that.
怎么了 这可能明天见报
What is it? This may run tomorrow.
我的名字 你的名字 卖♥♥空者 你知道 腐♥败♥的
My name, your name, short sellers. You know, corrupt,
攫取金钱的英国创新之敌
money-grabbing enemies of British innovation.
他们甚至设法把这个埃里克·陶
They've even managed to link this Eric Tao bloke
和该死的文♥化♥大♥革♥命♥扯上了关系
to the fucking cultural revolution.
而且大量影射你是个吸毒者
And there's heavy allusions to you being a drug user,
但你并不是对吧
which you're not, are you?
是啊 你知道吗 不 不
Yeah, you know what? No, no.
知道吗 这就是丝绒手套里的铁拳
You know, displays of brute force in a velvet glove?
真恶心 我恨不得砸碎诺顿的脑袋
It's disgusting, and I'd love to brain Norton
然后把碎片撒满他的棋盘
and scatter the pieces all over his chessboard.
但我不能
But I can't.
这上面写什么 嗯 你
What's this say? Well, you
是的 我当然跟卖♥♥空者谈过话
Yeah, of course I've spoken to short sellers.
它写着 与卖♥♥空者鬼混
It says, "Cavorting with short sellers,"
不是吗 好吧 说我和他们勾结
does it not? Well, being "in league" with them
纯属虚构
is a fabulist construction.
这他妈都是些毫无意义的词 老兄
They're fucking meaningless words, man.
只是词而已 哈尔伯斯特拉姆就擅长这个
They're words. That... that is what Halberstram does.
证明我从中渔利的证据呢
Where's the proof of profiting?
知道吗 我们从这里开始好吗
You know what? Let's start here, all right?
当我被如此低劣地攻击时 我希望得到我的编辑的支持
When I'm targeted this cheaply, I expect the support of my editor.
听着 我们为什么要向匿名照片卑躬屈膝 这是敲诈
Look, why are we prostrating ourselves to anonymous pictures? It's blackmail.
我不完美
I'm not perfect.
我早年大部分时间都在说谎
I spent a lot of my early years lying.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表