剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
今晚不行 听到没有
Not tonight, you hear me?
真♥他♥妈♥无聊
Fucking boring.
你们在婚礼上看起来那么幸福
You guys looked so happy at the wedding.
嗯 这就是操蛋的地方 我们当时确实很幸福
Well, that's the fucked up thing. We actually were.
亨利到场时高兴得忘乎所以
Henry was deliriously happy when he showed up.
然后那天晚上 我是说
And then that night, I mean...
我发誓 我从没那样被上过
I've never been fucked like that, ever. I swear.
那真的改变了我的人生
It was actually life-changing.
你知道吗 我只是觉得所有这些事
You know, I just feel like all of this stuff...
这些事情不会给你带来你以为应得的尊重
stuff is like not gonna get you the respect that you think you deserve.
看吧 你为什么要说这种话
See, why would you say something like that?
我是说 那种话会伤害我的感情
I mean, that kind of thing is gonna hurt my feelings.
比如 你为什么要在这里
Like, why are you here?
你♥他♥妈♥说 我为什么在这里 是什么意思 是你邀请我的
What the fuck do you mean, why am I here? You invited me,
我在这里有商业利益 而且显然 你很孤独
I have business interests here, and clearly, you're lonely.
你♥他♥妈♥很孤独
You're fucking lonely.
是啊 就算我孤独又怎样
Yeah, and so what if I am?
真♥他♥妈♥累人 我觉得我们都该去睡了
Fucking exhausting. I think we should both go to bed.
嗯 你爱干嘛干嘛
Well, you can do what you want.
嘿
Hey.
我只想谢谢你在龙潭虎穴里帮我
I just wanted to say thanks for helping me in the lion's den.
你 还好吗
Are you... okay?
嗯 你呢
Yeah, are you?
还好
Yeah.
你
Do you...
我从大学后就没吸过粉了
I haven't boffed a line since uni.
晚安 晚安
Good night. Night-night.
你知道我是做什么的 对吧
You know what I do, right?
告诉我
Tell me.
我为一家基金工作
I work for a fund.
你过去是为一家基金工作
You used to work for a fund.
有什么想问我的吗
Is there something you want to ask me?
你和乔纳一起创立了腾德 对吧
You built Tender with Jonah, right?
如何让工作关系持久而健康
How do you make a work relationship long-lasting and healthy?
他读MBA时已经比较成熟了 在计算机科学之后
He was a mature MBA, post-computer science,
在我们相遇时 还经历了很多其他事
post-a-lot-of-other-shit when we met.
他是个很棒的募资人
He was a great fundraiser.
那些大门没为你敞开吗
Those doors weren't open to you?
我
I...
我出身贫寒
I grew up poor.
你看不出来
You don't read that way.
我有过一项风险投资
I had a venture.
在斯坦福之前 殡仪馆 我
PreStanford. Funeral homes. I...
我注意到很多都有日常开销
I noticed many had overheads
并且在运营只做直接火化的子品牌 所以
and were running direct-cremation-only sub-brands, so...
我低价买♥♥下一家 砍掉防腐处理 太贵了
I bought one cheap, cut embalming, too expensive.
鲜花也砍掉 用简单的木盒
Flowers too. Simple wood box.
没有花哨的棺材 没有
No fancy casket. No.
人们喜欢把葬礼想象成充满爱意
People like to think of funerals as these loving,
宾客众多的追思会 但那他妈是个神话
well-attended retrospectives, but that's a fucking myth.
是的 我是说 你
Yeah. I mean, you...
这很有想法
It's resourceful.
简单的量多取胜 完全正确
Simple volume play. Totally.
火化尸体的利润比土葬高
Margins are better burning bodies than burying them.
要给我盖好被子吗
You gonna tuck me in?
今晚不行
Not tonight.
晚安 晚安
Good night. Good night.
天啊
God.
好吧 给
Well! Here.
给你颗薄荷糖 去去口臭
A mint for the cock breath.
你的嘴比你哥哥会说话
You've got a better mouth than your brother.
想知道基♥督♥最棒的奇迹是什么吗
Do you want to know about Christ's best miracle?
就是在你三十多岁时有12个好朋友
To have 12 good friends in your thirties,
而其中只有一个人认为应该背叛你
and only one of them sees fit to betray you.
莫莉 介意我们加入吗 亨利爵士
Molly, do you mind if we join you? Sir Henry.
哦 不 不 今晚不必用头衔 大家都下班了 对吧
Oh, no, no. No need for titles tonight. Everybody's off the clock, eh?
确实人人平等
All equal indeed.
接下来几轮我请
Next couple of rounds on me.
工厂老板像发圣诞奖金一样施舍小钱 真民♥主♥啊
The factory boss is doling out tuppence as a Christmas bonus. How democratic.
是啊 省省吧 老兄
Yeah, give it a rest, old boy.
亨利爵士 抱歉 我有件事要坦白
Sir Henry, I'm sorry. I have a confession to make.
早些时候 我把你的 你的盒子藏起来了
Earlier, I hid your... your box.
你的东西 你知道的
Your stuff, you know.
这样你的客人就看不到了 希望我没有越界
So, your guests wouldn't see. I hope it wasn't an overstep.
嗯 我可以因此解雇你
Well, I could fire you for that.
你不记得我了 对吗
You don't remember me, do you?
我给你施的洗礼
I baptized you.
我还主持了你父母的婚礼
And I married your parents.
我曾是这里的教区牧师
I was the parish priest here for a while.
但后来 我搬回了邓迪的圣玛丽教堂
But then, I moved back to St. Mary's in Dundee,
在你成长♥期♥间 我想
while you grew, I suppose.
但后来 主认为应该把我调回这个岗位
But then the Lord saw fit to move me back to this seat,
在这间酒吧 与他所有美丽的儿女一同庆祝他儿子的诞生
in this pub, to celebrate his son's birth with all his beautiful sons and daughters.
嘿 伙计 伙计 伙计 伙计 伙计
Hey Mate, mate, mate, mate, mate.
你能不能消停点 好吗 她他妈没兴趣
Why don't you give it a rest, okay? She's not fucking interested.
这话从你嘴里说出来可真有意思
Rich from you.
你说什么 没什么 我闭嘴
Excuse me? Nothing. I'll shut up.
是的 他不知道自己在说什么 他喝多了
Yeah, he doesn't know what he's saying. He's pissed.
告诉他关于他妻子的事 莫莉
Tell him about his wife, Molly.
乔治 闭嘴
George, shut up.
不 告诉他 告诉我什么
Nah, tell him. Tell me what?
我觉得你该走了
I think you should leave.
不 如果他想作为我们的一员坐在这里
Nah, if he wants to sit here with us as one of us,
他就能承受这些
he can take it.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
莫莉说你妻子在房♥子里飘来飘去
Molly says that your wife floats about the house
又悲伤又愤怒 因为她知道自己不属于这个家
all sad and angry 'cause she knows she doesn't belong in the house.
伙计们都叫她 马厩妹
And the lads call her Stable Girl,
因为她喜欢马屌♥ 而且喜欢粗暴的方式
'cause she likes horse cocks and she likes it rough.
传闻说她被人干后面 都不用润滑 叫得像北伦敦的犹太佬
Rumor is she takes it up the shitter dry and she sounds like a North London yid.
擦亮你的鞋 小子
Shine your shoes, boy.
我打赌这是你很久以来感觉最好的一次
I bet that's the best you've felt in ages.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我其实觉得你不该待在这儿
I actually don't think you should be here.
抱歉 发生什么了 你在干什么
I'm sorry. What's happening? What are you doing?
这大半夜的
It's the middle of the night.
你为什么没来查尔斯的葬礼
Why didn't you come to Charles's funeral?
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, what?
你知道 生活 亲爱的 生活太忙了
You know, life, darling, life got in the way.
不 你崇拜他
No, you worshipped him.
我是说 不管别人怎么说
I mean, despite what everyone else said,
你总告诉我他 在水上行走
you always told me that he "walked on water."
抱歉 你能让我们单独待会儿吗
Sorry, can you leave us?
你一定听过那些谣言
You must have heard the rumors.
关于 你知道 他的 品味
About, you know, his... tastes.
我是说 这种文化只是在夸大
I mean, this culture that is just sensationalizing
高知名度男性的行为
the actions of high-profile men.
我是说 这正符合正统观念 太 我是说 太肤浅了
I mean, it just fits the orthodoxy. It's too... I mean, it's too facile.
真方便啊 确实
How convenient. Really.
我是说 你的父亲 我的哥哥 他曾是
I mean, your father, my brother, he was...
你知道 他是个真正的怪人 他是个享乐主义者
You know, he was a true eccentric. He was a bon viveur.
他不在乎生活的界限或边界 他就是不在乎
He didn't care about life's borders or boundaries. He just didn't care!
和你吗
With you?
我们有个非常波西米亚式的童年
We had a very Bohemian childhood.
那是个不同的时代
It was a different time.
嗯 尽管你假装成功
Well, for all of your posturing successes,
我是说 你只是迫不及待想再次成为他们的婊♥子♥
I mean, you just couldn't wait to be their whore again.
他尝起来怎么样
How'd he taste?
你告诉我啊
You tell me.
真可悲
That's pathetic.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表