剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
你父亲告诉我
Your father told me...
他本打算打掉你 直到发现你是个女孩
that he was going to terminate you till he found out you were a girl.
好吧 嗯
Right. Well...
我是说 这个时间打不到车
I mean, there are no taxis at this time.
而且我想今晚会相当冷
And I think it's going to be quite a cold night.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你是惠特尼的助理 对吗
You're Whitney's assistant, right?
抱歉 夫人
I'm sorry, my lady.
有些员工走过去了 但在我给惠特尼拿了他的东西后
Some staff walked by, but after I got Whitney his stuff,
没人知道该拿我怎么办
no one knew what to do with me.
我去给你准备个房♥间
I'll get a room made up.
或者我可以直接和你一起睡
Or I could just get in with you.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我 我抱歉 我开玩笑的
I was I'm sorry. I was kidding.
好吧
Okay.
那么 我去准备个房♥间
So, I'll get a room made up.
他会清醒过来的
He'll clean up just fine.
你不该报♥警♥之类的吗
Shouldn't you call the police or something?
别担心 我们都知道是自卫 先生
Don't worry about it. We all know it was self-defense, sir.
来杯啤酒吗
Pint?
我埋葬了你的父亲 你知道吗
I buried your father, you know.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我主持了他的葬礼
I presided over his funeral service.
哎 看吧
Aye, see.
现在你更记得我的脸了吧
You remember my face a little more now?
因为我记得你当时的模样
'Cause I remember yours then.
你低估孩子的成熟度是要吃亏的
You underestimate a child's maturity at your peril.
当第一块草皮落在他的棺材上时
When the first sod fell on his casket,
我能看出你在想 那可能就是我日后的命运
I could see you thinking, "That could be my lot."
指挥官
Commander.
指挥官 再来一杯吗
Commander, can I get you another?
我真希望那天我能找到你
I wish I had gotten to you that day.
说些什么
And said something.
那些我在黑暗临门时寻求慰藉的话语
Words that I have turned to for comfort when dark was at the door.
嗯 很高兴再次见到你
Well, good to see you again.
真是令人愉快的消遣
Thoroughly enjoyable diversion.
我这辈子都不想再见到你
I could do with never seeing you again.
不
No.
你很快就会再见到我
You'll see me soon.
我觉得我们彼此足够了解了
I feel we know each other well enough.
你愿意让我指给你看伤痛之处吗
Will you let me show you where it hurts?
在清晨到来之前
Long before morning...
你就会明白 你试图发现的东西
you will know that what you are seeking to discover...
是你早已知道的事
was a thing you had known all along.
非常 非常快
Very, very soon.
擦亮你的鞋 小子
Shine your shoes, boy.
懦夫最先抛弃的是他自己
The first person the coward deserts is himself.
勇气一旦动摇 就不再是勇气
Courage ceases to be courage if it wavers.
我们宁愿毁灭 也不愿改变
We choose to be ruined rather than change.
我们宁愿在恐惧中死去
We would rather die afraid
也不愿面对哪怕一秒钟 杀死我们的幻想
than be present for a single second, kill our illusions...
然后活下去
and live.
亨利 亨利
Henry. Henry!
雅思敏
Yasmin!
雅思敏
Yasmin!
雅思敏
Yasmin!
雅思敏
Yasmin!
干什么 你吓死我了
What? You scared the shit out of me!
亨利 亨利 亨利
Henry, Henry, Henry.
如果你再让我经历那种事
If you ever put me through that again...
我会亲手杀了你
I am the one that will kill you.
春天就要来了
Spring is coming.
我父亲在他40岁生日那天的早晨自杀了
My father killed himself on the morning of his 40th birthday.
你超过他了
You beat him.
只差一个日出就超过了那个混♥蛋♥ 是的 你比他活得长了
Beat the cunt by a single sunrise. Yeah. You're his senior.
生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday, darling.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
你会接受惠特尼的提议吗
You're gonna take Whitney's offer?
如果那对我们最有利的话
If it's what's best for us.
男人需要工作
A man needs work.
我想这就是我在这里的原因
I think that's why I'm here after all.
做有意义的工作 是的
To do good work. Yeah.
也许我们该试试要个孩子
Maybe we should try for a child!
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表