剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Well, quite frankly, that you guys don't love me anymore.
好吧 更直接点 你们不再爱我了
Are you mad at me? No, mom.
你们在生我气吗 -没有 妈妈
Are you mad about the solo, Darb?
达比 你因为独唱生我气吗
I want you to be the best you can be.
我只是希望你能做最好的自己
I'm not mad.
我没有生气
Are you mad that I fell in love with Ronnie?
你们是因为我和罗尼相爱而生气
We're not mad at you.
我们根本就没有生你的气
We just want to eat ice cream.
我们只是想吃冰淇淋
When you grow up you'll understand.
等你们长大了你们就会明白
But regardless of all that...
不管怎么说
I am still your mother and I am not gonna give up on us.
我是你们的妈妈 我不会放弃的
What does that mean exactly?
这是什么意思
It means we're gonna spend more time together.
这是说我们应该花更多的时间在一起
We're gonna rediscover one another,
我们需要重新认识对方
say nice things, do nice deeds.
谈美好的事物 做一些有意义的事情
For example, have I told you how much I love your skulls, Damon?
比如 我告诉过你我有多喜欢你的头形吗
The shape.
那个形状
The black and white. The craftsmanship.
轮廓清晰 简直就是杰作
I love them. I do.
我真的很喜欢
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh God.
上帝啊
Try again.
再来一次
Be normal.
自然点
Come on in.
进来吧
Would you like something to drink? No thanks.
你想喝点什么吗 不要了 谢谢
Say yes, Ray. It's better if you say yes.
说好 雷 这样好点
But all my glasses are dirty,
不过我的杯子都不太干净
so let's pretend that you made it to the couch...
让我们假设你设法转移到了沙发上
And here in a cool relaxed way.
来一个放松的姿势
I hate suits.
我讨厌穿西装
It looks good.
看上去不错
I don't wear this shit.
我根本就不♥穿♥这玩意儿
I feel like a fricking mortgage broker.
我觉得像个不和谐的贷款经纪人
You're not you. You're whoever they want you to be.
你不是你 你现在是别人定制的商品
Why can't they just fuck me for me? Will you sit down, please?
为什么他们不能和真实的我性♥交♥ 坐下
Do what comes natural.
表现得自然点
Oh my god! God, Ray, no.
上帝 雷 别这样
Now that makes me nervous.
这会让我紧张
Women are not poultry. You can't just grab.
女人不是动物 你不能就这么硬来
That wasn't a grab. That was a little sudden.
我没有硬来 但确实很突然
Tanya, how do I make you feel relaxed?
坦尼娅 我要怎么做你才能放松
Start with a compliment.
先来一点赞美
Women are a little insecure,
女人都缺少那么一点安全感
so tell her she looks good.
告诉她她看上去不错
But make it sound sincere.
赞美得真诚一点
Is it that hard, Ray, to come up with a compliment for a woman?
雷 赞美一个女人就这么难吗
I find you very pretty.
我觉得你好可爱
I really appreciate a woman
我真的很欣赏
who knows how to dress herself
一个懂得打扮自己的女人
well like you do
就像现在的你
with such elegance and grace.
这么的得体而优雅
Okay okay, you get the idea.
好了 好了 你已经过关了
So now...
现在
why don't you ask my permission to kiss me?
为什么不请求我的准允来亲吻我
Why? So you can kiss me.
为什么 那你就可以吻我了
We're not gonna practice that.
这个我们不用练习了吧
It's a crucial aspect of the female sexual experience.
这是女性性♥爱♥经历中极为重要的部分
Let's not go there, okay? We have a business.
我们不用这个 好吗 我们是做生意
Okay, you're right. You're right.
好的 你是对的 你是对的
Okay, but we have to deal with this leaving-right-after-sex thing.
但我们必须排练一下如何完事后离开
Why? What's wrong with that? Women hate it.
为什么 有什么不对 女人恨这个
What am I supposed to do? Lie there for hours?
那我该怎么做 在那儿躺上几个小时
No, you don't need to lie there for hours.
你倒不必这么做
But you do need to make her feel like
但你千万不能让她觉得
you're not just lying there thinking, "I can't wait to race home."
你躺在那里是在想 真想快点回家
All right?
好吗
By the way,
对了 还有
what are your dos and don'ts?
什么是你能接受的和不能接受的
You know, what is the line that you won't cross?
也就是说 你的底线是什么
I don't know, Tanya.
坦尼娅 我也不知道
All my lines are pretty blurry right now.
我所有的底线都变得很模糊了
I'm a normal guy, you know?
我只是一个凡人
I'll do normal things. Market me that way.
从凡人的角度计划 我只做平凡的事情
What's normal?
什么是平凡的事情
Maybe I'm just a bad person.
或许我真是个差劲的人
Knock it off, Jess. You're fantastic.
别这么想 杰西 你很棒
I obsess over trivial things.
我总被琐事困扰
I didn't keep my marriage vows.
我违背了我的婚姻誓约
I'm moody.
情绪不定
I don't give enough to charity.
很少做慈善
There's so many people in need and I never give them anything.
有那么多人需要帮助 我却从未帮助他们
Honey, come on. Relax. You give plenty to the poor.
宝贝 别这么想 放松 你给的已够多了
Don't cram those in the drawer like that.
不要硬塞进去
Would you just fold the napkins first?
你可以先把纸巾折一下吗
Okay, but just because they're wrong does not mean my fault.
好的 不过你可不能把错误都归咎于我
You make me lose my mind. Whose fault is it?
你让我疯掉了 那你说这是谁的错
Who's fault is it then? Honey, still.
说啊 是谁的错 宝贝 别动
She makes me lose my mind.
她快让我疯掉了
You numbed up?
你感觉麻了吗
Stick, tiny burn.
忍♥住 有点痛
Stick, tiny burn.
忍♥住 有点痛
I just feel...
我只是觉得
I don't know, unrealized.
我不知道 想不明白
I think I thought when we got the kids that I'd...
我以为如果我们拿到抚养权 我会
I have so much love to give. Then give it to me.
我有太多的爱给他们 那给我好了
I do, but I wanna give it to the kids.
我愿意 但我想给孩子们
Then give it to the kids. They don't want it!
那就给孩子们 他们不想要
Honey, that's their loss.
亲爱的 这是他们的损失
Are we doing crow's feet?
接下来是鱼尾纹
Not bad.
还不错
Where'd you get that suit, though?
西装哪儿来的
Somebody bought it for me.
有人帮我买♥♥的
Let's see.
我看看
J.T. Warehouse, going-out-of-business sale, 75% off.
JT百货结束营业大拍卖♥♥ 2.5折
I'm not sure.
我也不清楚
I am.
我很清楚
Come on, handsome.
进来吧 帅哥
So...
那么
How do you like to begin?
你想怎么开始
You want to smoke some pot?
想来点儿大♥麻♥吗
Maybe later. Do you mind if I do?
也许过会儿 不介意我来点儿吧
No.
不介意
Smells terrific, doesn't it?
味道真好 对不对
Yeah.
没错
You seem nervous. Are you all right? No, I'm cool.
你有点儿紧张 还好吗 没 我没事儿
Do you want to dance for me?
想不想为我跳段舞
I don't really dance.
我不太会跳舞
What do you do then?
那你会什么
You're very pretty.
你很漂亮
Who told you to say that?
谁告诉你要说这个的
Listen, I'm not a romantic.
听着 我不玩浪漫
I think like a man.
我的思考方式更男性化
I want to cut the bullshit and get to the fucking.
开门见山 直捣黄龙
I just need to know your name so I know
不过 你得告诉我名字
What to scream when you're banging me.
这样一会儿激烈时我才知道如何浪♥叫♥
Richard.
理查德
Richard.
理查德
Can I call you... Dick?
我能叫你迪克吗(老二之义)
You can.
行
I hear you've got a big one.
我听说你那儿很大
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表