剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
I'm some gullible freaking idiot?
你真以为我是白♥痴♥吗
I maxed him out?
我刷暴了他的信♥用♥卡♥
Shit. i only took 400 bucks.
妈的 我就刷了400块
It's called a commission, Tanya.
坦尼娅 这叫佣金
I'm not just gonna ship my clients to you for free.
我才不会白白给你介绍客户
I took it in advance as any good businesswoman would.
我预支是因为所有优秀的女商人都这么做
What about the underwear? He was a good lay!
那内♥裤♥呢 他干得不错
Men take women's underwear all the time. It's a trophy.
男人喜欢拿走女人的内♥裤♥ 这是战利品
Don't tell me you've never had your underwear stolen.
别告诉我你从来没有被别人拿走过内♥裤♥
Not that i know of.
我没发现过
Well, maybe you're the exception.
好吧 你是个例外
Trust me, t-brain, it's very common.
相信我 一根筋 没什么好大惊小怪的
Lenore, you know, I used to think you were kind of special.
莲娜 我过去认为你是个很特别的人
I think I-- you know, I even looked up to you.
我甚至 很尊敬你
But your heart-- it's just not that big.
但我发现 其实你并非高尚之人
Do you want the numbers or not?
你到底要不要她们的电♥话♥
The truth is, you are sexy.
说实话 你性感无比
Hey, Ray, it's me. I have three numbers in my hand.
雷 是我 我手里有三个电♥话♥
Lenore came through, okay?
莲娜给我的
She says they understand they have to pay.
她说她们都会付费的
Do I have my finest agent on the case?
我的最佳服务员愿意参与吗
I know, I know, you're my only agent,
我知道 你是我唯一的服务员
But no one else has to know that, all right?
但别人不必要知道这些 对吧
Anyway, how serious are you about quitting?
你是认真的吗 真的要退出吗
You can't be serious about quitting, ray,
雷 你不是认真的吧
Because honestly-- honestly, ray,
因为 说实话 雷
I think this could work. Just think about it.
我觉得这个真的可行 你再想想吧
Are you thinking about it?
你在考虑了吗
Just-- just think about it, okay? That's all I can ask.
好好想想吧 我能做的只有这些了
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表