剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
You mean like... like...
你是说就像...就像是...
Like a professional professional?
一个专业的...专业的...
Why not? You deserve it.
这怎么了 这是你应得的
And it's what you need.
再说你也需要
You are a smart wealthy beautiful woman.
你是个聪明 富有的漂亮女人
Don't you have a right to feel desirable?
你难道没有权利去感知你的需求
Lenore, I am a fairly conservative person.
莲娜 我是个很保守
I have boundaries and...
有原则的人 还有...
You'd be surprised at
你会很吃惊
What you could do to avoid another divorce.
它是如何帮你挽救一场婚姻的
I'm sure it's not cancerous.
我知道这不是癌症
But my husband really thought
不过我丈夫坚持
I should get it looked at.
要我来检查一下
Well, that's my job.
这就是我的工作
You look great by the way.
我得说 你看上去真的很不错
So do you.
你也一样
I mean, I don't know what you're doing
你看 我不知道你生活得怎么样
But whatever it is
但怎么看
You look exactly the same way you did in high school.
你都像高中时那样 一点也没有变
No.
哪里
I heard you do botox for Helen Massey.
我听说海伦·马赛的肉毒杆菌注射是你做的
Helen's a doll.
她的确是个大美女
Do you think I need it?
你觉得我需要注射吗
No. No.
不 不
I think you're perfect.
你很完美
I wouldn't change a thing.
一点都不要改变
Isn't it funny how both of us became doctors?
想想我们都成了医生 真有意思
Back in high school we had no idea
上高中那会
where our lives were going...
大家都不知道未来在哪里
And now look, I do skin you do feet.
而现在 我是皮肤科医生 你是足科医生
Yeah.
是啊
And if you ever need a good podiatrist. I'm your gal.
如果你的脚有任何问题 记得来找我
That's for sure. So...
就这么说定了 好了
Well, let's take a look at this mole
我们来看看
That's got your husband so concerned.
那颗让你丈夫担心不已的痣吧
Great.
好的
Um, it's in a really bizarre place.
它长的位置有够尴尬的
Okay.
没问题
It's right there.
就在那儿
Are you on facebook?
你上脸谱网吗(联♥系♥朋友的社交工具 )
Facebook?
脸谱网
If you are I'll friend you.
上的话 我来加你为好友
Rhonda.
朗达
Uh, so what's the deal?
到底发生什么事情
Mike's paranoid he's on some kind of list.
让麦克怀疑自己的名字在什么名单上
There is no list. Right, Rhonda?
郎达 没有什么名单 对吧
Rhonda? Ray.
朗达 雷
This whole district is bankrupt.
整个地区都经济萧条
The whole city is bankrupt. Don't you watch TV?
整个城市都在分崩离析 你不看电视的吗
But look here Rhonda, we need mike.
但朗达 球队需要麦克
This is not about mike.
这不是针对麦克的
70% of the teachers
学校70%的老师
In this school are about to get laid off.
都将面临下岗
What? That's crazy.
什么 这太不可思议了
You'll get to reapply for your jobs next semester.
下学期你可以再申请职位
And if you get rehired you'll keep your former salary
如果一旦你被再雇佣 之前的工资会补给你
But not the benefits.
但没有奖金
They're gonna announce it officially
校方会在几周后
in a couple of weeks.
正式公布
What do you mean "you"?
什么叫 "你可以..."
You mean me?
你是说我也会被解雇
I got tenure.
我可是校方长♥期♥聘用的
So does mike.
麦克也是
Could things really fall apart even more?
生活还能分崩离析的更严重吗
Hey, dad. Yeah?
老爸 怎么了
Are you gonna get fired?
你是不是被开除了
Fired? No.
开除 没有
I might get laid off.
可能会下岗
It's temporary.
但只是暂时的
It's a maybe.
而且只是"可能"
What are you gonna do? What if it happens?
如果是真的 你打算怎么办
Hey. Don't worry about your old man, damester.
不用担心你老爸
Takes a lot to knock me down.
要打倒我可不容易
But how are you gonna live?
可你要怎么生活
I could do a lot of things, kid.
我能做的事多着呢 小子
In fact, I'm looking into a lead right now.
其实我现在就正在观望一门生意
I just have to put it in motion.
只要把它投入运作就行了
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
You guys want some milk duds?
你们要点奶味糖豆吗
Dude.
拜托
It was on the cheek.
只是亲了下脸
Okay. But...
好吧 可是...
You know.
你明白吧
You know. This is fucking pathetic. Damon.
这太他妈可悲了 达蒙
What is? You're not into me.
怎么了 你根本不喜欢我
Come on. We're in public.
拜托 我们是在公众场合
You never want to mess around
我俩独处的时候
even when we're alone.
你也从不和我亲热
Well. I'm just not ready, okay?
我只是还没准备好 好吗
I feel like I'm being used
我觉得自己被利用了
And I don't even know what for.
我都不知道为什么
I understand if...
我可以理解 如果...
I understand if you need to break up.
如果你想分手 我也能理解
Do what you've got to do. It won't hurt my feelings.
做你想做的 不会伤害到我的
You're fucking with my head, straight boy.
我帮你口♥交♥过 死异性恋
Damon. What happened?
达蒙 怎么回事
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我们聊一会好吗
Is that okay. Hammer?
可以吗 哈默
Tanya. Hi, Ray.
坦尼娅 雷
You know I have to tell you
我得告诉你
The flies are on their way out. I think.
苍蝇都飞走了
I'm so relieved. I don't like to kill anything.
总算松口气了 我可不想杀死任何东西
That's great, Tanya.
好极了 坦尼娅
Can I talk to you about something?
我能和你谈谈吗
Sure. What's up?
当然 怎么了
It's about Happiness Consultants.
关于性福顾问的事
Yeah, what's... what's wrong?
好的 怎么了
Um. Never mind.
算了
Just forget it.
当我没说吧
Why did Powell leave?
鲍威尔为什么要走
I have no idea.
不知道
He just ran out on me.
他就这么跑了
Damon. That's horrible.
达蒙 这太糟糕了
Will you hug me?
能抱抱我吗
I love you.
我爱你
So, did you tell her?
你跟她说了吗
No. I tried.
没有 我想说的
But, uh...
可是...
Look, Lenore.
听着 莲娜
Last time I checked
我上次查到资本运作
capitalism was about supply and demand.
就是讲求供需关系
Now I've got the supply and I've got a demand.
现在我要控制供 也要控制需
We're gonna do this my way.
我们得按我的方式来做
Take it or leave it.
要么接受 要么就算了
Are you gonna... did you bring a baggie?
你要不要...你带了口袋吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Did you bring along a baggie or a newspaper?
你带口袋或者报纸了吗
The children...
会有孩子在这里玩耍的
The children won't play here
孩子不会在这里玩耍的
This is the dog area.
这是宠物区
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表