剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Voted most likely to save the whales.
投票仪式搞的好像在拯救鲸鱼
Oh yeah. I really dropped the ball on those whales though.
是的 我确实向鲸鱼扔球了
Oh wait, see? This is from seventh grade.
等等 这是七年级时的
The year I had really bad B.O.
那年我体味很重
And my Mom wouldn't let me wear deodorant.
我妈却不让我喷除臭剂
I wrote a poem about it.
我把这事写进了诗里
"Indelible Stench"?
"无法消除的恶臭"
You know... I used to dry hump My neighbor Jacob on this carpet.
知道吗 我过去常把邻居雅各压在地毯上
You want me to show you how I did it?
你想我做给你看吗
Okay, he'd say go.
他说开始
And then, like... Okay.
然后 就这样 好了
Out of curiosity, did Jacob have any pubic hair?
我有点好奇 雅各有阴毛吗
Because I do,
因为我有
And I actually feel like you're about to start a brush fire.
你正在点燃我的"丛林"欲♥火♥
What, that doesn't do anything for you?
那不是在帮你吗
Hello? Is someone here?
有人在家吗
Shit. Get up.
该死 快起来
Get up. Act natural. Tanya?
起来 表现自然点 坦尼娅
Is that you? In my room.
是你吗 在我房♥间
How did I know it was Tanya?
我就知道是你
I followed the trail. Dirt all the way up the stairs.
楼梯上都是泥土 我循迹而来
Hi, Mom.
妈妈
Tanya, again with the yearbooks?
坦尼娅 又在看毕业纪念册
Oh my God. She loves to take boys
老天 她总喜欢带男孩
Up here and show them the yearbooks.
来这里 给他们看纪念册
Hi, Mrs. Skagle. I'm Pierce.
斯格尔夫人 我是皮尔斯
So nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
My goodness, he's a teenager.
天啊 他真年轻
What are you doing with an old woman like Tanya?
你干嘛和坦尼娅这种老女人在一起
I am-- I'm fascinated with your daughter.
我 我非常喜欢你女儿
That makes two of us.
英雄所见略同
New clients.
新客户
I told Tanya I'd find some,
我跟坦尼娅说我会找到
But how the hell was I supposed to do that?
但我他妈究竟该怎么做
How do you tell when they're good and firm?
请问怎么判断瓜熟了
Have a nice day.
祝你今天玩得愉快
Being my own pimp. It was a little harder than I thought.
给自己拉皮条没我想的那么容易
Mmm, peach.
美人
Smell nice.
花很香
Ray! Jess.
雷 杰西
Jesus, what are you doing here?
天啊 你在这干嘛
I was just...
我只是在
Stocking up.
采购
On flowers? Yeah, I like flowers.
买♥♥花吗 是啊 我喜欢花
I thought you were a meat and potatoes guy.
我以为你很务实
No.
不
Not always. No?
也有例外 真的
Things change, Jess, sometimes.
世事变化无常 杰西
How are you, Ray?
你现在好吗
Good.
很好
I'm good.
我很好
No, really. How are you?
不 说真的 你过的如何
I'm really good. House is shaping up.
我真的很好 房♥子正在修葺
I think I met someone.
我还和别人约会了
Um, the woman at the game? Yeah.
来看你比赛的那个 是的
The blonde. I like blondes.
金发美女 我喜欢金发
You always did.
你总是喜欢金发
Is that who you were getting flowers for?
你买♥♥花就是送她吗
Yeah.
是的
You should come by the house sometime.
有空来我家坐坐
You mean Ronnie's house? Hey, it's my house too.
你是说罗尼的房♥子 也是我的房♥子
Okay. Why?
好啊 去干嘛
For dinner.
吃晚饭
With the kids and Ronnie.
跟罗尼和孩子们
We do barbecues every sunday.
我们每周日烧烤
I've got a pretty busy schedule, but...
我日程很忙 但
Great. Anytime.
太好了 随时欢迎你
And every fucking Friday she has a fucking potluck.
每个该死的周五她都举♥行♥该死的家庭聚会
But of course she wouldn't invite me
但她就是不邀请我
To her party of academics and artists.
去她那个学者和艺术家的聚会
Your mother is not the blockage, Tanya.
你母亲不是你的绊脚石 坦尼娅
She's the source. She is your Muse.
她是你的灵感 她是你的缪斯女神
No she isn't, Pierce.
她不是 皮尔斯
No, she's the bane.
她是我的克星
You were prolific under her roof.
你在她的刺♥激♥下创作了很多作品
So I need you to face your fear
所以我要你直面你的恐惧
And write a poem about your mother.
写首关于你母亲的诗
And we will go over and invite ourselves to her little party
我们可以自己去她的小聚会
And you will read it in front of all her fancy friends.
然后你在她的好友面前朗诵
I mean that is-- that's a creative breakthrough.
我是说 这是个创造性的突破
Can we talk about something else?
我们可以换个话题吗
Sure, like what?
比如什么
Now you're annoyed with me all of a sudden?
你现在突然生我气了
No.
没有
What makes you so different, Rita Chen?
是什么让你如此与众不同 陈立塔
I want the Rita flower to blossom, not wilt.
我要你这朵立塔花绽放 永不枯萎
Can you excuse me for a second?
失陪一下
What's stopping you from opening a car wash tomorrow?
你为什么不明天就去开个洗车店呢
An advisor? I'm willing to be that advisor. Floyd.
缺顾问吗 我愿意来当 佛洛伊德
Tanya. What a surprise.
坦尼娅 真没想到
Tanya, this is one of my promising new students Rita Chen.
坦尼娅 这是我前途似锦的新学生陈立塔
Rita, this is one of my old students Tanya Skagle.
立塔 这是我以前的学生坦尼娅·斯格尔
So is this what you do?
你就会干这个是吗
You butter up your students and you call them a flower?
巴结你的学生 把他们叫做花朵
Tanya, Rita and I are in the middle of a work session.
坦尼娅 立塔和我正在开工作会议
I'm sorry, is it Rita? Rita.
抱歉 你叫立塔吧 立塔
Why don't you ask him about his millions?
为什么你不问问他的百万家财
Ask him about his Jaguar. Watch it, sister.
问问他的捷豹车 说话注意点 妹子
Is everything okay over here?
这里没事吧
All right, I think we need to be alone right now.
够了 我们需要独处
But it's great to see you, Tanya.
很高兴见到你 坦尼娅
Fuck you, Floyd.
操♥你♥妈♥的 弗洛伊德
Jemma
吉玛
Sorry I haven't called you earlier.
抱歉没早点回你电♥话♥
I've been slammed at work.
我忙得焦头烂额
Oh, no worries. Me too.
没事的 我也是
Listen, Jemma. I was-- I was meaning to talk to you.
听着 吉玛 我本想和你谈谈的
I mean...
我是说
I like you.
我喜欢你
And this money thing, it's kind of weird.
那些钱 让我觉得很不自在
Look, I'm saying...
我的意思是
I'd like to date you, Jemma.
我想和你约会 吉玛
So you want me to go on a real date with you
你想让我和你正式约会吗
And like...then maybe I have sex with you and maybe I don't?
那我也许会跟你做♥爱♥ 也许不
I think we're a little beyond the maybe part, but...
我想这不必也许了
Ray Drecker. You know, when you get all soft and serious
雷·德瑞克 当你温言细语的时候
It's very hard to turn you down.
真的让人很难拒绝
What would we do on our first real date?
第一次正式约会我们做什么呢
I was thinking we'd get out of the city.
我们出城吧
You know? Maybe go for a boat ride. Maybe pack a picnic.
划船怎么样 或者野餐去
What do you say?
你觉得怎样
I think...
我觉得
Okay.
行
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Tanya, I can't get you on the phone so I guess I'll leave it here.
坦尼娅 既然你不接电♥话♥我就留言了
Look, I did try to drum up some new business, okay?
我在试着招揽新业务
But you're right. It's a lot harder than I thought.
但你是对的 比我预想的要困难许多
Hi, neighbor.
好啊 邻居
Hi.
你好
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表