剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Come on, Tanya. I can't deal with this right now.
拜托 坦尼娅 我现在没办法接活
Are you getting sick? No.
你生病了吗 没有
Seriously, I don't mean to be negative,
我不是危言耸听
But this is how people get pneumonia and die.
但很多人就是这样得肺炎死的
I'm a camper.
我是个露营专家
I can camp out here all winter if I need to.
如有必要 我可以露营一个冬天
Could you please not be arrogant about your health?
你不要对自己的身体过于自信
A man your age needs heat.
像你这种年纪的男人要注意保暖
What do you mean, a man my age?
你什么意思 我这种年纪
I have a confession to make. I booked you two appointments tomorrow.
我来是告诉你 你明天有两个预约
They're Lenore's recommendations. It's no bullshit, Ray.
她们都是莲娜推荐来的 不是闹着玩 雷
A very nice woman named Molly want you tomorrow afternoon.
明天下午 一个不错的女人莫莉 约了你
I can't. Tomorrow I'm busy.
我没法去 我明天很忙
What makes you so busy? I'm putting in a roof beam.
你在忙什么 我要装顶梁
A roof-- by yourself?
顶梁 靠你自己?
Are you delusional?
你在说梦话吗
Men have built homes with their bare hands for centuries.
数百年来 人们都是靠着双手建造家园
And I'm going to do it with whatever cash comes my way.
我也准备这么干 不管钱是怎么来的
Starting with this pickle jar.
就从这菜坛子里的钱开始
These are very wealthy prospects, Ray.
这些女人才是你的生财之道 雷
They could easily turn into regulars.
让她们成为常客不是难事
Do you know what that means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
They both prepaid in advance, cash.
她们都预支了 现金
Probably a lot more than what's in that pickle jar.
应该比罐子里的钱多得多
So if you ask me, I think that you should postpone your roof project.
所以我说你该推迟屋顶修理计划
Richard?
理查德
Are you Richard?
你是理查德吗
Are you Molly?
你是莫莉吗
You're very, uh...
你真...
You seem like a very nice woman.
你看上去很不错
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're very...
你真...
Handsome. Very attractive.
英俊 很有魅力
Um... thanks.
谢谢
You're not a private investigator, are you? A what?
你不是私♥家♥侦♥探♥吧 什么
I just suddenly thought, "Oh great, my husband hired a P.I."
我只是突然想到 我丈夫雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
So you don't have a camera hidden somewhere on your body?
你没把照相机藏在衣服里吧
Nope.
没
Can I check? Um, sure.
我能检查下吗 当然
Okay.
没问题
Listen, do you have any aspirin?
等一下 你有阿司匹林吗
I have ibuprofen.
我有布洛芬[抗炎镇痛药]
Do you want some? Great.
你要吗 好的
Whoa, Molly.
莫莉
I'm feeling so lousy.
我觉得很不舒服
I've been spending a lot of time outdoors.
我在室外待的太久了
Are you gonna be okay?
你还好吧
You know, I don't think so.
不是很好
Shit, this is bad.
该死 糟糕
Molly, I don't want to give you want I got.
莫莉 我不想传染给你
Yeah.
是啊
Shit, I don't think I'm the right guy for the job right now.
我想我现在不适合为你服务
I'm sorry. I've got to go.
很抱歉 我要走了
Okay.
好吧
Bye.
再见
What did Hammer say? Doesn't matter.
那哈默说了什么 无关紧要
I didn't want to have sex with him, so that's probably why.
我不想和他做♥爱♥ 也许这就是原因
What did that ass-fucker say?
那个混♥蛋♥到底说了什么
He said he was fine with it.
他说他没关系
And then he started putting me down
然后他把我放下
With little comments, you know?
开始碎碎念 你明白
Are you sure he wasn't just flirting?
你确信这不是调情
Mom, he was making fun of my thighs.
妈妈 他取笑我的大腿
Does that sound like he was flirting to you?
这听上去像是调情吗
Well, yeah, I know.
我知道
But when I was in high school, for example,
但我上高中时
Guys used to tease me mercilessly about my rear end.
男孩子很刻薄 经常嘲笑我的屁♥股♥
I'm not you.
我不是你
I know.
我知道
So please do not compare my life to yours.
不要老拿我的生活和你的比较
I don't want to hear about your butt.
我不想听你说你的屁♥股♥
Okay.
好吧
Oh, that black looks good, Damon.
黑色看上去不错 达蒙
I'm so glad you came with us.
你能和我们一起来 我很高兴
That's not effeminate at all.
完全不会显得女性化
Lots of guys get their nails done.
很多男孩都涂指甲
It doesn't mean you're gay. I'm not gay.
但并不表示你是同性恋 我不是同性恋
Well, you're right. I love you guys.
你说的对 我爱你们
What do you mean he didn't fuck you?
什么叫他没有干♥你♥
Anyway, Maya saw him with some skinny girl.
总之 玛雅看见他和一个瘦女人在一起
And when I texted him about it he didn't write back.
我发了消息给他 他也没回
It's been like two days, so I'm probably dumped.
已经两天了 所以我很可能被甩了
Forget him, Darby. Hammer reeks.
忘了他 达比 哈默臭不可闻
That's just his funky glands.
那只是他汗腺的问题
Would you stop defending him? It's over.
你能不再为他辩解了吗 该结束了
I don't give a shit if he was sick, he got paid to fuck you.
他生病了我不会给他一个子 你付了钱的
It's his job to come through.
这是他的工作
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Listen, Molly, if he didn't fuck you,
听着 莫莉 如果他没有干♥你♥
You're definitely gonna get reimbursed. There are children here.
你要把钱拿回来 有孩子在这里
Excuse me for a second. What?
等等 干嘛
Your language, my kids don't need to be exposed.
我的孩子们在这 请注意你的用语
Sweetheart, I'm gonna have to call you back.
亲爱的 我过会打给你
Do you have a problem with me?
你对我有意见吗
I just might if you don't temper your language.
我希望你用词注意点
Here, babe.
给你 宝贝
If you ever want to pick out an outfit to match that stick up your ass,
如果要情趣工具 以便做♥爱♥时被♥干♥得更爽
Give me a call.
给我打电♥话♥
How Tanya talked me over to her place I'll never know.
我不知道坦尼娅怎么说服我到她家的
I'm not the type who needs babying when I'm sick.
我不是那种一生病就需要照顾的人
Oh, god. Don't look at it. Don't think about it.
老天 别去看 别去想
Don't wonder where it came from.
别想这是怎么来的
I'm coming in. I'm not looking.
我要进来了 我不会偷看的
I'm gonna put your yerba mate on the tub here.
我把你的巴拉圭茶放在浴盆边了
And, um, how's the salts?
对了 浴盐好用吗
The what?
什么
The bathe salts. They're supposed to be reinvigorating.
我是说浴盐 能让你恢复活力
Good.
很好
I suppose I really should have just got a Z-pack.
我觉得我真的该用点希舒美[抗生素]了
Oh what, you're gonna slam your body with drugs now, Ray?
什么 雷 你现在想依赖药物了
Antibiotics are bad even for chickens.
抗生素对鸡都有害
Will you turn around, Tanya? I feel weird
坦尼娅 转过来吧 对着你的后脑勺聊天
Talking to the back of your head.
我觉得怪怪的
I- I didn't want to impose upon your privacy.
我不想占你便宜
I'm not shy.
我可不害羞
You know what I think?
你知道我在想什么吗
I think this whole "I'm sick" thing is psychosomatic.
我觉得你所谓的生病完全是心理作用
tanya, my head is pounding. Ray, come on.
坦尼娅 我的头都快炸了 拜托 雷
Right before you're supposed to perform, you get sick?
你怎么能在表演时生病
I got no problems performing, okay?
我对表演有障碍 行了吧
Soon as I'm better, I'll perform any night of the week.
一旦身体舒服些 我可以每晚都好好战斗
Can you handle twice in a night?
一晚两次行吗
Twice in a night
一晚两次
Is child's play, Tanya.
用来吓唬小孩的 坦尼娅
That's fantastic, because you have Molly at 8:00
太好了 8点会莫莉
And another one at 11:00. Great.
11点见另一个 好啊
Molly, huh?
莫莉 是吧
What about Molly?
莫莉怎么了
No, just-- you know, I don't know
没什么 只是 你也知道
If I really feel comfortable doing Molly.
想到上她我就觉得不太舒服
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表