剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
It's funny how women get in your head.
想想女人如何支配你的大脑 真有意思
You think you divorced your wife and it's over.
你认为婚姻结束 便不再有瓜葛了
Then suddenly you can't stop wondering why she's unhappy.
而又不自觉去想 她为什么不开心
She wanted to pay a guy for sex.
她竟然花钱找乐子
That guy was supposed to be me.
而我就是她找的那只鸭
If she loved her husband so much
倘若她真心爱她的丈夫
What was she doing in that hotel?
那她去酒店干什么
Having sex for money was a lot harder than I thought.
靠老二挣钱比我想象的要困难很多
But I had a house to fix,
可我需要钱修房♥子
Kids who might want to move back in...
孩子们很想尽快能搬回去
A job I used to think was there forever,
从前认为是铁饭碗的工作
but now was only there till the end of spring.
也将会随着春天的离开而结束
At least there was baseball.
还好 我还有棒球
Didn't know why, but I had a feeling
不知道哪里来的感觉
That this year we were gonna win.
告诉我今年我们一定会取胜
Or if we couldn't, we'd go down fighting.
就算赢不了 我们也会放手一搏
The district might run out of money and hang us out to dry...
学区没资♥金♥周♥转♥了 把我们晾在一边
But I knew in my gut that if we could just focus on baseball,
但直觉告诉我 只要专心在训练上
I'd be all right.
我会好起来的
And the kids would be all right.
孩子们也会好起来的
Every year is another chance to make it.
每一年都会有新的转机
Nothing's over till that final out.
不到最后 绝不松懈
Hey, Ray! I got the signs.
嘿 雷 我把牌子拿来了
I got some coffee here. You ready to protest?
这儿有咖啡 准备好抗♥议♥了吗
Stir up a little trouble?
我们来惹一次麻烦吧
Hey, Jess, it's me again.
喂 杰西卡 还是我
You haven't called me back, so I hope you're okay.
你没回我电♥话♥ 我很担心
If you're not, or if you are just call me, okay?
不管怎样 给我回个电♥话♥ 好吗
We can talk about whatever you want.
聊什么都行
Or nothing at all.
或是什么也不聊
No contracts, no school.
不签合同 绝不上课
Get the facts before you react.
了解事实 再做决策
No contracts, no school.
不签合同 绝不上课
Get the facts before you react.
了解事实 再做决策
Hey, I love you.
我爱你
Jessica! Je... hey, jessica.
嘿 杰西卡 杰西卡
Hey, guys, how're you doing? Hey, whoa whoa. Hi, Ray.
孩子们 还好吗 等等 你好啊 雷
Hold your horses. Hi. What do you need, Ray?
等一等 你想干什么呀 雷
Didn't you get my calls? Oh, no.
你没有收到我的留言吗 没有啊
Watch it! Hi.
小心一点
I was thinking we should have a meeting.
我觉得我们该坐下来聊一下
You know, to discuss the kids...
谈一谈孩子们
Face to face. Same time, same station?
面对面 老时间老地方 怎么样
How about Sundays at Bertson's? Bertson's is a dump.
周日柏森见 怎么样 那里又脏又乱的
What... you're acting weird, Ray.
你怎么这么奇怪啊 雷
I just want to talk to you!
我只是想找你聊聊
Although we sell dick and not cars,
虽然我们卖♥♥棒不买♥♥车
We can learn a lot from Diego Rivera.
可迭戈·里维拉的作品仍值得我们学习
Notice the workers. Clearly their jobs are depressing.
看画中的工人 显然他们的工作很乏味
They work too many hours for too little pay
大量工作 微薄薪水
And they have to wear very unattractive overalls.
还穿着肥大的劳动服
Actually, Lenore, the workers are meant to be
莲娜 其实这些壁画旨在宣扬
the heroes of this mural.
工人阶级的伟大
No, Tanya. When I look with a modern eye,
坦尼娅 我用的是现代的眼光
I see someone like Ray teaching history
他们就像是雷 在学校年复一年
Year after year to ungrateful kids.
教一群兔崽子历史知识
Or maybe that's you, Tanya, at wagner & finch
那就像是你 穿着褪色的黄连衣裤
In a washed-out yellow jumpsuit.
在瓦芬公♥司♥苦命卖♥♥力
Can we get to the point?
你到底想说什么
Glance to the top. You see that doughy asian person
看看最上面的亚洲人 跟个面团似的
And the mannish woman holding rocks?
还有那个拿着石块的男人婆
That... those fat people could be us.
我们可以成为那群肥佬啊
If we can change our way of operating,
如果我们改变经营方式
I believe there's a place for us on that mountain.
我相信金山上也会有我们落脚的地方
What about these clenched hands?
紧攥的手有什么象征意义
To me that represents fisting, Ray.
在我看来 那就是拳♥交♥啊 雷
It tells me it's time for you to change up your repertoire,
它让我想到 你该彻底改变一下了
Which brings us to Claire. What went wrong?
说到这里 不得不问你 克莱尔那儿是怎么回事
Nothing. She... she hugged me goodbye.
没事啊 我们分开的时候她还拥抱了我
She was just a little reserved.
她不过是有点保守而已
What do you mean reserved?
这是什么意思
I mean she kept most of her clothes on. I guess she was shy?
她几乎没脱衣服 我想可能是她害羞吧
Well, it's your job to make her relax.
你的工作就是让她放松啊
Look, the woman is very pregnant, okay?
听好 她肚子已经很大了
So? So I had to...
所以呢 所以我必须
to... to go delicate. Go delicate?
非常谨慎 谨慎
What does that mean? You mean...
什么意思 你是说
I mean I held back. held back?
我有所保留 保留
Yes. I'm still in the dark.
是的 我还是没听懂
You know, I did just the tip.
我只进去了一点
You're worried that your dick is so big
这么说你担心你的屌♥太大
you might hurt the baby?
会伤到肚里的小孩吗
You don't have to put it like that, Tanya.
坦尼娅 别说得太直接了
That's hilarious.
真好笑
Look, there's a baby in there.
可是婴儿就在那里啊
Babies have been seeing penises for centuries.
几千年来有哪个婴儿没见过肉♥棒♥的
Here is the thing. Horny clients with disposable income
记住 荷包满满的饥渴客户
are like fruit... I can only pick them when they're ripe.
就像是水果 只有果子熟了我才会摘
Remember the last ripe one? You left her waiting in a hotel room.
记得上次熟透的那个吗 你把她一个人扔在酒店了
Now she won't take my calls. I had food poisoning.
现在她都不接我电♥话♥了 那天我食物中毒了
It's time for you to prove to me that you are up for this job.
现在是你证明会全力以赴投入战斗的时候了
We don't want Claire to have an okay time.
不是仅仅让克莱尔觉得"还行"
We want her on your hook.
你要让她欲罢不能
It's called stripper theory. You know, Lenore,
这就是脱衣舞♥女♥效应 莲娜
I've worked with several ex-strippers who are proofreaders now,
好几个之前和我共事过的校对员 都曾经做过脱衣舞♥女♥
And they're pretty miserable people.
他们都是些很可悲的人
You don't know shit about it, T-brain.
你懂个屁 一根筋
Using Ray's penis as a metaphor,
拿雷的阴♥茎♥打个比方
You gotta give her the whole dick.
你得整根塞进去
Not half a dick or a quarter dick,
不是一半 不是四分之一
or just the tip. "Stripper theory"?
更不只是个头 脱衣舞♥女♥效应
Who does she think she is, a professor?
她以为自己是什么 性学博士吗
phd of bullshit? She's a businesswoman.
狗屁博士 她是个商人
Just because she says that doesn't mean it's true.
这只是她自己标榜的 不一定就权威
A good businesswoman knows her product,
成功的商人一定熟悉自己的产品
Which in this case is you.
而现在 产品就是你
And she just wanted to lecture. She didn't even think to ask.
她就会磨嘴皮子 甚至都不会问一问
Ask what? If it was difficult for you.
问什么 问问你的感受
You know? Because she's so pregnant. That was my guess.
因为她的肚子很大了 我也会这么想
It wasn't that difficult, Sherlock Holmes. Where's your car?
其实也没那么难 你的车呢 福尔摩斯
Well, I go back... I go back that way.
好了 我走这边...去取车
Okay, um...
好吧
here's your cut. My cut?
这是你的那份 我的吗
Wait, Lenore gave you yours? Why didn't she give me mine?
等等 莲娜给你了 为什么没给我
Because she wanted...
因为她想
Your cut to come out of my cut and I figure why rock the boat?
你的那份从我这里抽 我想多一事不如少一事
Are you kidding me? Don't you see the symbolic significance?
你在开什么玩笑 你不知道这象征了什么吗
It's like saying I'm a charity case.
你们这是在可怜我吧
You should get 60%, Lenore should get 20 and I should get 20.
你应该抽60% 我和莲娜每人20%
Okay, but for now, Lenore gets 40 and you get 20 of my 60.
没错 不过现在是莲娜抽40% 你从我这里抽20%
Roll it down. Roll it down!
摇下来 摇下来
You got sandwiches? What?
你有三明治吗 什么
Where are your sandwiches at? I want a P.B.J.
你把三明治放哪里了 我的是花生酱果冻的
Where's your cooler, lady? Cooler?
你的冷藏器呢 女士 冷藏器
Damn, come on, I want a sandwich. Ain't you from the mission?
该死 快啊 给我三明治 你不是慈善教团的吗
From our lady of madonna. The mission lady drives this kind of car.
圣母教团 传教女士就开这种车
If you guys are hungry, I could get you a donut. Donut?!
如果你们饿了 我可以去买♥♥甜甜圈 甜甜圈
You think I need a donut?
我看上去像是想要甜甜圈吗
Read the fucking sign, lady.
小姐 瞪大眼睛看清招牌
This is the donut hole.
这里到处都有卖♥♥甜甜圈
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表