剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
You want to find out?
你想看看吗
Yeah, I do.
当然
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
等等 等等
Put your hands on my ass. What?
手要放在我的臀部 什么
Put your hands on my ass.
手放在我臀部上
Yeah, but grab it. Really grab my ass and squeeze it.
要抓住 用力抓住 挤按它
But don't hurt me.
别弄疼我
Okay, that's nice.
好 这样很好
Now let's kiss again.
再来接吻
I want to see your pecs. My what?
我要看看你的胸肌 我的什么
It started out pretty good.
开始的时候还不错
Flex.
动动胸肌
Flex again.
继续
But she gave more orders than a four-star general.
但她的指令简直多过四星上将
Lick my tummy.
舔舔我的肚子
Lick it.
舔
Flex, lick, lay down,
动胸肌 舔 躺下
Sit up, stand,
坐好 站着
Faster, slower, grind left, grind right.
快点 慢点 左边 右边
Good thing I was an athlete.
幸好我以前是运动员
Grand slam.
大满贯
I told myself i'd wait 10 minutes.
我告诉自己就等十分钟
Shit!
糟糕
Fucking hell.
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Where's my wallet?
我的钱包在哪儿
Oh, Dick, can you get me some water?
迪克 能帮我拿点儿水来吗
I've got to go.
我得走了
Where is it? You put it somewhere?
我的钱包呢 你把它放哪儿了
I'm still stoned, babe. Go talk to the maid, okay?
我现在没法儿思考 去问女佣 好吗
What maid?
什么女佣
Tanya, you got to call me back. Right away.
坦尼娅 立刻回电♥话♥给我 立刻
I've got to leave. I can't find my shirt.
我得走了 但我找不到衬衫了
I can't find my underwear. I can't find my wallet.
也找不到内♥裤♥ 还有钱包
I've got to be in class, there's no friggin' maid.
我得去上课了 而且找不到什么女佣
And I think your friend might have stole my stuff.
我想是你的朋友 偷了我的东西
I've already had two parent complaints, Ray.
已经有两名家长向我抱怨了 雷
I don't want a lawsuit on my hands.
我可不想被告上法庭
What are they complaining about?
他们抱怨什么
Because I don't know what you think you've heard,
因为我不知道 你听说了什么
Rhonda, but...
但是 朗达
I love these kids.
我爱这些孩子
It's not that you said the word shit.
抱怨不是因为你脏话连篇
It was the centerpiece of your speech.
而是因为你讲话的中心论点
What?
什么
These kids do not need their lives compared to
这些孩子竟然被比作
"Bugs carrying balls of dung."
"拖着粪球的屎壳郎"
I mean, I'm a basketball coach. I'm not a librarian.
我是篮球教练 不是图书管♥理♥员♥
But okay.
但是没关系
You...
您
No more cursing. Well, thank you, Ray.
不会有脏话了 谢谢你 雷
So we're good? You're not gonna give me the ax?
没事了吗 你不会炒掉我吗
Is that a hickey on your neck?
你脖子上那是吻痕吗
Where am I gonna get a hickey from? I'm divorced.
我怎么会有吻痕 我离婚了
You didn't start it, right?
你还没开始 对吗
Look, I would have called you earlier,
听着 我本该早点回电♥话♥的
But I've been drowning in paper all night.
但我一直在忙工作
There's a crisis. The whole law firm is freaking out.
出事了 整个律师事务所都炸开锅了
I know I should be more like Lenore
我知道我该像莲娜那样
And not care, but I can't let it go.
什么也不管 但我真的放不下
Some bank has gone belly up. I don't know.
某家银行破产了 我搞不清
I just make sure all the words
我只想确认每个单词
Are spelled correctly when it does.
拼写无误
Anyway, don't worry about the wallet.
总之 别担心钱包
How was it? Don't worry?
怎么样了 别担心
She has my identity, Tanya.
她拿着我的身份证 坦尼娅
She could post my name on the Internet.
她能把我的名字放到网上
Paranoia will destroy you, Ray.
胡思乱想会毁了你的 雷
Lenore does not want your wallet.
莲娜才不会想要你的钱包
We don't know what she wants.
我们不知道她想要什么
You barely even know this woman.
你根本不了解这个女人
I'm sure it's just a weird misunderstanding.
我敢肯定 这不过是个小误会
I will get your wallet back.
我会帮你把钱包拿回来的
Now will you let it go and tell me how it was?
你可以暂时跳过钱包 说说昨晚吗
It was okay. Okay?
还好 还好
Can you use more adjectives?
还有别的描述吗
Fine, it was exhausting, irritating,
好 累死我了 气死我了
Emasculating, never-ending and vaguely pleasant.
没完没了 基本还过得去
Vaguely pleasant?
基本还过得去
So it was good?
也就是说还不错
If you get my wallet back it was good.
如果把钱包拿回来 就真不错
It worked? Oh my god.
真不错 天哪
Congratulations, Happiness Consultant. Oh my god.
恭喜 幸福咨♥询♥站 天哪
Should we go celebrate?
要不要去庆祝一下
I'm about to go teach first period, Tanya.
第一节课就要开始了 坦尼娅
Yeah, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I'm kidding.
开玩笑的
Oh my god, I hate this job.
天哪 真厌恶这份工作
Let's make $1 million, Ray.
我们一起挣个一百万 雷
Yeah, sure. I'm game.
当然 算我一个
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表