剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
But I didn't think she'd really show up.
但我没想到她真的会来
And then suddenly I felt it--
突然之间 我觉得
I wanted to win.
我想赢
I wanted to win while she watched.
我想赢 想在她面前赢
All right. Mike, I've got this.
好了 麦克 我来说
Listen, guys, it's not about shots. It's not about them.
听着伙计们 这跟投篮无关 跟对手无关
This is about you--
只跟你们自己有关
What's inside of you--
你们内心的想法
What's inside of you.
内心的想法
What do you want to think tonight
当你今晚关灯睡觉
When you replay this game inside your heads
在脑海中回想这一切的时候
With the lights out and you're trying to sleep?
你希望看到什么
That you gave it 70%? Or 80%?
是你们尽了七成的努力 还是八成
If we don't give it our all,
如果我们不尽全力
If we don't give it everything we've got,
如果我们不竭尽所能
Then it doesn't matter what the scoreboard says-- we lose!
那么不管比分如何 我们都输了
If we believe we're better than others believe we are...
要是我们自信比别人想象的要强
If we play with our hearts,
要是我们用心来比赛
The box score doesn't matter.
那分数表就不重要了
The scoreboard...
记分牌
Doesn't matter.
也不重要了
We win.
我们已经赢了
We win.
我们赢了
"Defense" on three.
数到三 喊"防守反击"
All right, guys, one two three.
好了 伙计们 一 二 三
Defense!
防守反击
Come on, ref!
拜托 裁判
Don't let that big street zip code
别让那大个头
Affect the way you ref the game!
影响了你的判断
Sit down and shut up! You sit down!
坐下 闭嘴 你才坐下
Let's go, Wolves! Let's go!
加油 狼队 加油
Let's go, Wolves! Let's go!
加油 狼队 加油
Let's go, Wolves!
加油 狼队
She wanted to see me coach.
她想看我比赛
I wasn't going to let her see me lose.
我不会让她看我输的
She was gonna get her money's worth.
她的钱不会白花的
And this losing streak--
至于这连败
This streak was gonna end.
连败就要终结了
Trap! Trap!
抢断 抢断
No fouls. No fouls.
别犯规 别犯规
And the final score
最终比分
Is the Wolves scoring 56 points
狼队56分
To the Tomahawks' 55.
战斧队55分
who is that? I don't know.
她是谁 不知道
Just great.
干得好
Nice. That's what I like to see.
干得好 这才是我要的
It was a good game, Mike.
这是场精彩的比赛 麦克
Thanks for keeping it together,
谢谢你一直让队伍保持团结
You know, until Until what? Until your blonde walks in
直到 直到什么 直到金发美女进来
And turns you around? Who is she?
变回你自己吗 她是谁
Uh, she's-- she's my good-luck charm.
她是 她是我的幸运符
Hey, hold on a second.
等等
Hey. Hey, wait up.
等等
What do you want from me, Ray?
你还想从我这儿得到什么 雷
Look she paid me to come here.
她来是付了钱的
I tried to make her book through you, but--
我试过让她跟你预定 可是
What are you doing here, anyway?
对了 你来干什么
I-- I thought you didn't like sports.
我以为你不喜欢运动呢
You told her where you work.
你告诉了她你在哪工作
You told her what you do.
你告诉了她你是干什么的
You told her who you are.
你告诉了她你的真实身份
You let her into your life.
你让她进入你的生活
Are you crazy? We could go to jail for this.
你疯了吗 我们干这个是要坐牢的
Relax. I trust her.
放松点 我信任她
You tr-- you trust her.
你 你信任她
That's some leap. Yeah.
跳得真帅啊 是啊
A long time ago.
很久以前的事了
You look the same. You look happy.
你看起来还是一样 很开心
You want to go steady?
你想稳定关系吗
Well, like, you want to take me to your house
你是说 就像你带我去你家
And play "seven minutes in heaven"?
然后来个"天堂七分钟"吗
You know...
你明白的
Maybe I won't charge you anymore.
也许我以后就不向你收费了
Oh, but then it wouldn't be as fun.
可那就没这么有意思了
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表