剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
I'm much much older.
我老了很多很多
I just-- I want to go home.
我想回家 现在就回家
I just want to go home.
我想现在就回家
So do you want to help me out now
好了 现在打算帮帮我了吗
Or later?
还是再等一会
What do you mean?
什么意思
You know, what we discussed.
我们刚刚谈起的
I take care of you, you take care of me.
我满足你 你满足我
Yes, Ray, I promise. No more citations.
雷 我答应你 你不会再接到传讯了
Okay? I'll take care of it.
好了吧 我会搞定的
Right, citations.
传讯
Is that what you meant by "take care of me"?
这就是你所谓满足我的方式吗
Yeah.
对啊
What did you think I meant?
要不你以为是什么
So I struck out as my own pimp.
给自己拉皮条彻底失败了
But I've got to say, we each got a bargain.
但不得不说 我们都得到了回报
Well, we missed the boat, as they say.
他们说我们错过了船
But no worries.
但不用担心
We'll just catch a later one when you get here.
等你来了 我们坐下一艘
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表