剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Everything's falling apart.
我的世界正在崩塌解体
And it all starts right here in Detroit--
一切都在底特律开始
The headwaters of a river of failure.
这里是失败生活的源头
Thank god my parents aren't around to
谢天谢地我的父母不在这儿
Watch the country they loved go to shit.
不必看见他们热爱的国家每况愈下
They were proud Americans.
他们是自豪的美国人
They had normal jobs
他们做普通人的工作
And made a normal living.
过普通人的生活
They fit in.
他们融入这个社会
They weren't kicked up the ass
他们的生活里
Every day of their lives by property taxes
不会每天被财产税折磨
And homeowners' associations
被物业管理折磨
And greedy beauty queen ex-wives.
被贪婪美貌的霸王前妻折磨
What would I tell them if they saw me now?
如果他们现在看见我 我该跟他们说什么
That I'm not to blame?
说这不怪我
That's it's not my fault?
不是我的错
They didn't raise me that way.
他们不是这样教育我的
They taught me to take responsibility
他们教我要承担责任
And get the job done.
尽好职责
No excuses.
拒绝寻找借口
You do your best with whatever gifts god gave you.
上帝给你的天赋 你就得发挥到最好
Anybody know what this is?
知道这是什么吗
That's what I try to teach my kids too.
这也是我想教给孩子们的
I'll give you a hint.
给个提示
It's a scara... Bae... Inae.
叫做scarabaeinae(拉丁文)
Anybody here take Latin?
有人学过拉丁文吗
It's a dung beetle, team. All right?
这是只屎壳郎 同志们
So what's that make this?
那这个是什么
Dung? Yes, it's dung, Schenken.
大便 对 是大便 西肯
All right, but let's call it what it really is.
好吧 我们还是直白点
It's a ball of shit.
这是一坨粪球
See, everywhere this little guy goes
无论这个小东西去哪儿
He takes his ball of shit with him.
它都带着这个粪球
He eats it, he sleeps with it,
它吃这个 和它一起睡觉
He talks to it at night.
和它聊天到深夜
That's just how he's wired.
它就是这样生活的
So what's the point I'm trying to make here?
我想说的是什么呢
More man-to-man coverage?
再多点人盯人防守
No, Jerry.
不 杰里
What I'm trying to say is that unlike this beetle,
我要说的是我们和它不同
We as a team cannot afford to take our dung with us.
我们作为一支队伍不能把耻辱随身携带
We cannot roll it up into a ball.
我们不能把它揉成球
We cannot push it up a hill.
然后把它推上山
We shouldn't eat it.
我们不该以它为食
We certainly better leave it behind
今晚对獾队的比赛
When we get on the court tonight against the Badgers.
我们最好把它远远丢开
Shit happens, we know that.
要知道 倒霉的事常有
Rodelle's girl just broke up with him.
罗德尔的女友刚和他分手
Pazderka dropped a 40-pounder on his foot.
帕兹德卡的脚被40磅重的东西砸到
One more d in chemistry,
化学又考了D
And Kuzneski's ass is on the bench.
库兹内司基还是替补
"We got heart." "We got hope."
我们有决心 我们有希望
But it's not like we've been winning any games, fellas.
我们没赢过几场比赛 队员们
Just like last year,
和去年一样
It looks like every week
似乎每一个星期
We're going to get our teeth kicked in.
我们都在吞咽失败的苦果
You okay, coach?
你没事吧 教练
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
All right.
好了
So tonight, let's leave our dung in the locker room.
今晚 大家要把粪球丢在更衣室
Let's pretend we're on the winning streak
大家假装我们的战绩是连胜
We're going to start tonight.
我们今晚重新来过
Let's go out there and tear up some badger ass.
大家现在出去 把獾队打得满地找牙
Come on. Let's do it.
加油 快点
Wolves on three. One, Two, three... Wolves!
狼队 1 2 3 狼队
All right, let's go, guys. Let's go get 'em.
好的 去吧 打败他们
Go get 'em, Donovan. Come on.
打败他们 多诺万 加油
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
去吧 去吧
Kick some ass. Come on,
给他们点颜色 加油
Guys. Let's go.
伙计们 去吧
Oh, god. Ray? You okay?
天哪 雷 你没事吧
Yeah, it must be my kidney stone.
没事 肯定是肾结石又发作
I can't believe this is happening now.
难以置信在这么关键的时刻
Should I call the nurse?
要不要叫护士过来
Nah, I’ll be all right just help me up.
不用 我没事 帮把手
God. Jesus.
天哪
No, you're right. Better safe than sorry.
你说得对 安全第一
I'm gonna drive myself to a hospital.
我自己开车去医院
You go out there and run the system.
你出去落实战术吧
But I don't know the system like you do, Ray.
雷 战术我不如你了解啊
Put up some screens, get the ball to Donovan.
注意掩护 把球交给多诺万
You'll do great. All right?
你能搞定的 好吗
I'll try to be back by fourth quarter.
我尽量在第四节前赶回来
Just go out there and kick some ass, Mike. Go.
出去教训他们 麦克 去吧
Okay, so I lied,
好吧 我说谎了
And I'm missing a game during a losing season.
战败连连的赛季 我缺席比赛了
I'm not proud of it.
我没觉得骄傲
But desperate times call for desperate measures.
但绝望时刻必须孤注一掷
You know what a public school teacher makes these days?
知道公立学校的老师现在挣多少吗
Okay, so maybe we make a little more in Michigan
密歇根的教师薪水大概
Than the national average,
比全国平均水平高一点儿
But what's the national average?
但全国平均水平是多少
More than a waiter, less than a plumber.
比侍应生挣得多 比水管工挣得少
It's about half of what it takes to live a normal life.
只够正常生活的一半开销
So what do you do when your career pays crap?
薪水微薄怎么办
You do a side gig. Used to be stocks.
做个兼♥职♥ 以前一般是买♥♥股票
Now ebay maybe. Tutoring.
现在在易趣卖♥♥东西 做家教
Me?
我
I've got a more unorthodox skill set.
我在非传统领域有更好的发展空间
I'm in the oldest profession in the world.
我做的是全世界最古老的职业
Well, I'm about to be.
即将开始做
This is my first day on the job.
这是我第一天开工
Hey, it's been a rough couple of years.
过去两年我的生活很艰难
Really rough.
艰难无比
It all started when Jessica slapped me with a divorce.
第一个打击是杰西卡跟我离婚
20 years, two kids--
二十年的婚姻 有两个孩子
A real punch in the face.
这个打击无异于当头一棒
I had to kick the renters out move into my Parent's house
只能把父母房♥子的房♥客赶走 自己搬进去
Where I grew up for Christ’s sake.
回到我成长的房♥子
Only bright spot was the twins
唯一给我安慰的是一对双胞胎儿女
Who said they'd rather live with me.
选择和我一起生活
Then came the kidney stone that
然后是肾结石
Weirdly ended up in a prostate scare.
怪异地变成前列腺的问题
Been having any trouble urinating?
小便一直有问题吗
Then the wolves unprecedented losing streak,
狼队前所未有的连败
Which every week brings me a new humiliation.
每周都让我颜面尽失
And then this prick lawyer moved in next door.
后来那个欠扁的律师搬到隔壁
I'd already been getting grief
物业管理
From the homeowners' association...
已经很难为我了
But this guy was a whole new level.
这个家伙却完全让我焦头烂额
Howard Counts. Ray Drecker.
霍华德·考次 雷·德瑞克
Welcome to the neighborhood. Thank you.
欢迎你 谢谢
You sure got a swell spot.
你家真宽敞
Say, I'm having a little open house on Saturday.
周六我家有家庭招待会
Oh, that's very nice of you. Thank you.
你真好客啊 谢谢
So I was wondering if between now and then
所以我想在那之前
You wouldn't mind tidying up your lawn a little and,
你不介意修理下你的草坪吧
I don't know, maybe cleaning out your gutters.
或者再清理下屋檐
Fucker had me hit
这个傻B
With three citations in the first six months alone.
我在头半年就骂了三次
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表