剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
That's terrible.
太难看了
Same thing different color.
颜色不同 款式仍是老样子
I'm sorry Jessica. What the hell?
对不起 杰西卡 这是什么啊
I look great in that. Yeah in 1989 maybe.
那件很衬我啊 对啊 1989年时差不多
But no longer no.
但再也不是了 不是
Jess are you home?
杰西卡 你在家吗
Oh hey Ron. Come upstairs.
罗恩 上楼来
I want you to meet a friend of mine.
我想让你见见我的一个朋友
Hey baby. Oh you're home
嗨 宝贝 你在家啊
Lenore, this is Ron.
莲娜 这是罗恩
Ron Lenore.
罗恩 这是莲娜
Hi. So nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
You guys went shopping?
你们去逛街了吗
I know. I was only gonna pick up one little thing.
我知道 我本来只想买♥♥一样小东西
But then I met lenore and she's amazing.
但是我遇见莲娜了 她太神了
She helped me find the best stuff.
她帮我买♥♥到了最适合我的服饰
I just help women be their best selves.
我只是帮女人成就最完美的自我
And you bought all this?
然后你就买♥♥了这些
I know it looks like a lot
我知道这看起来很多
But Lenore gets a 15% discount
但是莲娜给我
On every item over 100 bucks.
100美金以上的衣服打了85折
Got this one for you.
这件是给你准备的
That's great Jess.
杰西卡 这不错
What's the return policy on this stuff?
这些东西能退吗
All sales are final 'cause of the discount.
因为是打折货所以不能退
Okay great. That... that... great.
好吧 很好 这 这 很好
Nice to meet you Lenore.
莲娜 很高兴认识你
Ron are you mad?
罗恩 你是不是很生气
No.no I'm happy when you're happy Jess.
不 不 杰西 你开心的时候我就开心
Jessica stop it.
杰西卡 别再这样了
Stop what?
哪样
Stop handing out your love
别再像个十年级的小贱♥货♥一样
Like you're a 10th grade slut.
无保留的付出你的爱了
Stop letting your kids and your husband
别再让你的孩子和丈夫
Walk all over you.
完全占领你
Repeat after me...
跟我重复
I have the power. Say it.
我有力量 说啊
Say it.
说啊
I have the power.
我有力量
Say it again.
再说一遍
I have the power.
我有力量
I don't believe you.
我不信
I have the motherfucking power!
我有他妈的力量
50 bucks? That's insulting.
50美金吗 简直是侮辱
Why are we even talking about it?
我们还用谈吗
It's actually not that insulting Ray.
其实也没有那么屈辱啦 雷
Patty said you were like cocaine.
帕蒂说你就像毒品
She compared you to crack.
他把你比作毒品啊
Okay?
对吗
That's the effect you have on these women.
这就是你对这些女人的影响啊
So just have sex with linda.
所以就和琳达做吧
Just give her a taste. Give her a little bump.
给她试一次 让她感受一次震撼
And then she'll keep coming back for more.
然后她就会再次光顾
Lenore says we should be charging
莲娜说 我们应该
1500 bucks a pop for a night with me.
每次收取1500美金
Well I'd like to see her try to get 1500 bucks.
我也很想看到她给我们1500美金
She says we should be
她说我们应该
Raising our prices not lowering them.
涨价而不是降价
These women
这些女人
They need to feel like they're worth something.
需要感觉到她们值得这个享受
Wait when were you talking to lenore about all of this?
等等 你什么时候跟莲娜说起这一切的
When we were having sex.
在我们做的时候
Ray don't talk to lenore.
雷 别跟莲娜说这些
I'm not comfortable with that.
你这样我不爽
Who do you want me to talk to instead?
那你叫我和谁谈啊
Talk to me.
跟我谈
We are going to figure this out.
我们一定能想出办法
Ray. I'm late for detention.
雷 学生留堂我要迟到了
I believe in us.
我对我们有信心
Oh hey Ray.
雷
You all right man?
你还好吧
Music department got the axe today.
今天音乐部门被解散了
They're gutting the arts Coach.
教练 他们简直是在糟践艺术
Taking a steak knife
用一把牛排刀
And carving the heart right out of our schools.
把我们学校的心脏切掉了
They're gonna be coming for us any day.
他们总有一天会找上我们
No Mike. We're safe.
不 麦克 我们不会有事的
Everybody loves sports.
每个人都爱体育
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表