剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
If it'll make you feel better
要是觉得不爽
Why don't you find something
那你干脆自己去垃圾箱
In the trash can and scoop the shit up yourself?
找点东西把这些屎擦了
Okay, I don't care that much.
好吧 我也没那么在意
Lenore, you said you had news for me.
莲娜 你说你有事要告诉我
I couldn't understand your message.
我不明白你想告诉我什么
Why are we out here in the pouring rain?
下这么大雨 我们来这干嘛
Well, you might see this as bad news
你可能会觉得是坏消息
But really it's good news.
可这真的是个好消息
Why would I see it as bad news?
为什么我会觉得是坏消息
I just have a feeling that no matter what I say
我只是觉得不管我说什么
You're gonna look at it on the sad sack side.
你都会从糊涂蛋的角度去想
I am not a sad sack. Will you stop insulting me?
我不是糊涂蛋 你能不能不羞辱我了
I have better things to do with my morning.
我本来可以轻松度过清晨时光的
Stop. Listen. I had lunch with Ray,
停 听好 我跟雷吃了午餐
And he decided that Happiness Consultants
他决定性福顾问的事
Should be run by the three of us.
要由我们三个来运作
At first I thought it was a horrible idea.
一开始我觉得这想法太糟糕了
But then I came around to it.
可我还是决定要做
Except I really don't like the name
可我不喜欢这个名字
Happiness Consultants.
性福顾问
We should change it. What?
我们该把它改了 什么
Yeah, he wanted to tell you himself
没错 他想自己亲自告诉你的
But I thought I'd beat him to the punch.
可我觉得这样太混♥蛋♥了
Wait. Ray told you
等等 雷告诉你
That I would give you half my business?
我会把一半的生意让给你吗
Honestly this is a great deal for you Tanya.
承认吧 你可是占了便宜 坦尼娅
Absolutely not.
绝对不是
Be reasonable, T-brain.
讲点道理吧 一根筋
Ray needs more savvy
雷需要更多的智力支持
Than your management team can provide.
你的团队力不从心
We all bring strengths to the table.
我们都各有所长啊
For example I bring a business head.
比如 我有商业头脑
You Tanya bring a strong sense of ethics.
你 坦尼娅 有很强的商业道德
And Ray brings a big dick.
雷有大的家伙
We can be like the three musketeers.
我们就是完美的三剑客啊
Lenore Ray is my prostitute!
莲娜 雷是我的鸭
It is not my fault you can't keep your ho in line.
管不好自己的手下可不是我的错
Go ask him if you don't believe me.
不信的话就自己去问问雷
Look Tanya it's never gonna work out
听着 坦尼娅
For you and Ray alone.
光靠你们俩是不行的
The loser girl never gets the football player in the end.
傻姑是永远不会遇上王子的
It only happens in the movies.
那种事只有电影里才有
I don't understand what you're saying.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't understand the words
从你嘴里吐出来的话
Falling out of your mouth.
我一句都不懂
Then watch my mouth. Share Ray
那就读唇语吧 共享雷
Or no Ray. Got it?
或者失去雷 明白吗
Which do you want?
你选哪个
Fuck you!
去死吧
I wanted the house
我想住在房♥子里
But I had a tent.
但我却住帐篷
I wanted to stay married
我本想家庭美满
But my wife ran off.
但是我妻子跟别人跑了
I wanted to play ball but I taught history.
我本想教打球但是我却不得不教历史
I wanted to teach
我想教书
But I was gonna lose my job. Shit!
但是我就快失去工作
I wanted electricity
我想用电
And I got honey.
却只有蜂蜜
Hi. What are you cursing for?
你好 为什么咒骂啊
If you haven't noticed, Mrs. Koontz
也许你没注意到 考次太太
Things don't go easy for me.
我运气很背
Depends on what you mean by things you know?
取决于是什么事情
Some things go easy for you.
有些事情就很顺啊
Like what?
比如呢
Well you've got me as a next-door neighbor.
比如你有我这么个好邻居
I'd heard you found honey in your house
我听说你在墙缝里发现蜜蜂
And I was wondering could you...
我在想 能不能让我
Fill up my honey jar?
装满我的蜂蜜罐呢
Fill up your honey jar? Yeah.
装满的你蜂蜜罐吗 是啊
I want to make a carrot cake.
我想做个胡萝卜蛋糕
I got a lot of work here.
我现在很忙
You know, Ray sometimes in life
雷啊 生活中有时候
It's best to forget the big problems
最好忘记那些烦恼
And just fuck for a little while.
享受当下
Oh shit.
混♥蛋♥
Oh shit Ray.
爽啊 雷
Oh shit Ray!
爽死了 雷
Oh shit Ray!
爽翻了 雷
Ray?
雷
oh my god.
天啊
Who's client is this?
这是哪个客户
I should have known.
我怎么不知道
What are you barging into my house for?
你闯进我的房♥子干嘛
Did she come from lenore?
她是莲娜介绍的吗
Are you already working with Lenore?
你已经跟她合作了吗
What? That's my next-door neighbor.
什么 这是我邻居
My god you're screwing your next-door neighbor?
你竟然跟你邻居上♥床♥
That's really mature.
真够成熟的
Will you back off, Tanya?
冷静一点 坦尼娅
I am gonna have sex for fun from time to time.
我也想纯粹为了享受做♥爱♥
Fuck you Ray! Fuck you!
雷 去你的 去你的
God damn it!
该死
God damn it!
该死
What am I to you?
我对你来说算什么
You don't even know what it means
你根本不懂朋友
To be a friend.
真正意味着什么
You hungry?
你饿了吗
I thought you didn't like corporate chain restaurants.
我以为你不喜欢吃连锁食品店
This one is family owned.
这家是家庭经营
So now you love sausages and hot dogs?
你现在爱吃香肠和热狗了吗
It's comfort food, Ray.
这是精神安慰 雷
I don't know if you could tell
我想你该知道
But I could use a little comfort.
我现在需要一点安慰
Yeah I see.
是啊
Men suck sometimes.
男人有时候就是很糟
A lot of times frankly.
很多时候 事实上
Will you pass the mustard please?
麻烦把芥么递给我
I'm gonna get laid off.
我快被解雇了
Oh my god. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'll manage.
我没事
Look, Ray, come on.
雷 加油
Let's just focus all right?
让我们全身心投入
Let's just focus.
投入
We'll work twice as hard
我们可以两倍的努力
Every day all night.
我们可以
We can put our minds to it.
没日没夜的干
We've got the gumption.
我们有这个决心
We're unbreakable.
我们是不可战胜的
Come on Ray. We can rule the world.
来吧 雷 我们能成功
Tanya...
坦尼娅
You've got a good soul.
你是个善良的人
But I need a professional on board.
但我们需要一个有经验的人
It'll be okay. Kind of like a threesome.
没事的 就像三人乱搞
Kind of like a threesome, huh?
有点像3P
You ever been in a threesome?
你玩过3P吗
Every one I've ever been in
我参加的每一次
The other two people screw
都是那两个乱搞
while all I do is bring them water.
而我只能给他们拿水
Lenore is a bottom feeder, Ray.
莲娜是个卑鄙小人 雷
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表