剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
I mean, I had the flu shot.
我是说 我打过流感疫苗的
It must have been some weird strain or something.
可能是某些奇怪的压力反应吧
Yeah, it's been going around.
没错 流感现在确实很厉害
My husband had it too.
我老公也得了
I thought maybe it was me.
我想也许是我传染的吧
You? Molly.
你吗 莫莉
Why would you think it was you?
为什么觉得是你
Whew, that's a relief.
算是慰藉吧
I felt really bad that I canceled.
那次我走了 因为身体很不舒服
I was looking forward to this.
所以我很期待这次
So... what happens next?
那么 接下来会发生什么
May I?
可以吗
You're so...
你真
Oh, dear.
亲爱的
What's wrong?
怎么了
My husband, Richard.
我老公 理查德
He, uh-- he doesn't...
他...
He wants to have sex with me every morning at 6:00 a.m.
他每天早晨六点和我做♥爱♥
That's the way he wants to start his day.
以此开始新的一天
He says he has a high testosterone level
他说他男性荷尔蒙过多
And we don't have sex he can't start his work day
要是不做♥爱♥他就没法开始工作
And he'll end up cheating on me.
最后只能去胡搞
But he's terrible at sex.
但他那方面很差
He has no talent for it. No equipment for it.
他没天分 也没有条件
Oh, and the worst thing is
最糟糕的是
I don't know how to tell him no.
我不知道怎么拒绝他
That must be...
这确实
Challenging.
很有挑战性
I'm sorry, I can't go through with this.
对不起 我克服不了这个
You mean you don't want to do anything?
你是说你什么都不想做吗
Every time I think of intercourse I see his face.
每次我一想到做♥爱♥就看到他的脸
I think you should go.
我想你还是走吧
Why don't we just relax?
我们为什么不放松点呢
Just see what happens?
看看会怎么样
I can't.
我做不到
You know, you were interested enough to get me here.
因为你有兴趣 上一次我才会来
And then you got me here again.
这一次 你又让我来了
And this might be your first time...
这也许是你的第一次
But this is what I do.
但我是干这个的
I'm a professional.
我很专业
It's my job
这是我的工作
To make you forget about your husband.
让你忘记你老公
You might have a hard time saying no to him...
你也许不知如何接受他
But I promise you, Molly,
但我保证 莫莉
You won't have a hard time saying yes to me.
接受我会很容易
I wouldn't mind just looking at your penis.
我想先看看你的阴♥茎♥
You want to look at it?
你想看是吗
I think that'd make me happy.
我想那能让我开心
I changed my mind.
我改主意了
You're nothing like my husband, are you?
你一点都不像我老公 对吗
I doubt we have much in common.
我和他完全不同
What's the second address, Tanya?
第二个地址是什么 坦尼娅
You went?
你去了吗
Sure I went. And I'm going again.
当然去了 我还会再去的
Really, Ray? Oh my god,
真的吗 雷 老天啊
That's fantastic. You're a god.
太棒了 你是神啊
You're not the only woman to say that tonight,
你不是今晚第一个这样说的了
If you catch my drift. I'll text you the address.
如果你明白我的意思 我把地址发给你
I've been sitting here, Ray, about to shoot myself.
我一直坐在这 想自杀了都
Just seeing visions of me here, just stuck and getting older
我一直在发呆 脑子短路 荒废时间
And surrounded by all these fucking papers
纠结这些该死的文件
And all these people's photographs of all their stupid kids.
和呆瓜小鬼的照片
Ray, are you there?
雷 你还在吗
A jock, a student leader,
一个大学♥运♥动员 学生会主席
A professional ballplayer, an educator,
职业球员 教育工作者
A gigolo.
一个男妓
Perhaps an excellent gigolo.
应该是一名优秀的男妓
An enthusiastic, fucking fantastic fucker.
一个精力无限 技术绝伦的男妓
Hi.
你好
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表