剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
I'll sit for a moment. No thank you on the tea.
那我坐一会吧 茶就不必了
All right, what you might be sensing, Tanya,
坦尼娅 你可能感觉到了
Is I think it might be time for us to have the talk.
我觉得我们也许该谈一谈
What talk?
谈什么
The one about expectations.
关于期望
I don't want you to get your hopes up just to see them dashed.
我不希望你眼睁睁看着自己的希想破灭
I'm not looking for anything serious.
我并不在寻求一份稳定的感情
I'm a bachelor. What?
我是单身一族 什么
Now we can be friends, sure.
当然 我们仍然可以做朋友
But I cannot muddy the water.
但是不能把这滩水搅浑了
I never asked you to muddy the water.
我从没想过把这滩水搅浑
All right, I do not like drama.
好的 我不喜欢戏剧化情节
I always feel it's best to clearly state my intention.
我觉得还是表明自己的意图比较好
I only went on a date with you to be nice.
我和你约会只是出于礼貌
It was my new year's resolution.
那是我的新年决心
I'm just not attracted to you, Tanya.
我对你不感兴趣 坦尼娅
Do you think I was attracted to you?
难道你认为我被你迷住了
I'm sorry. My god, you're 100 years old.
抱歉 天哪 看看你都老成什么样了
Tanya, I didn't say you were an ugly woman.
坦尼娅 我并不是说你长得丑
You're just not my type. I can't help that. Fuck you! Fuck you!
只是你不是我喜欢的那一型 抱歉 操
However, I'd be happy to continue to counsel you.
但是我还是很愿意继续为你进行咨♥询♥的
If you want to give me a call.
如果你再次联♥系♥我的话
Get out! Fuck you! This is not productive.
操 给我滚 看来没多大收获
Oh my god, a creepy motivational speaker.
天哪 一个可怕的居心叵测的演说家
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Honey.
亲爱的
We did the best thing.
我们作了最好的选择
And we did a brave thing.
我们很勇敢
And the least expensive thing.
也是最便宜的选择
Honey, we all loved Doris.
亲爱的 我们都很喜欢多莉丝
I'm not in the mood.
我没心情
Why not?
为什么
I don't know, Ron.
我也不知道 罗恩
Maybe it's the economy.
也许是因为经济原因吧
Hello? Hello, mom.
喂 喂 妈妈
Are you in the hospital?
你进医院了吗
No, mom,
没有 妈妈
I'm just feeling a little lonely.
我只是觉得有些寂寞
Sweetheart, don't call me so late
亲爱的 这么晚了
If you're not in the hospital.
如果不是进医院了就别给我打电♥话♥了
It's 8:30.
现在才八点半
I'm no good after 7:00. Is it an emergency?
过了七点我就不行了 有急事吗
This is Ray. I lost my old phone in the fire,
我是雷 我以前的电♥话♥葬身火海了
So make sure and leave your number.
所以别忘了留下你的号♥码
Ray? Where are you?
雷 你在哪
So why should I let you in?
我为什么要让你进来
You probably shouldn't.
你不该让我进去
Tanya says you're impossible to please.
坦尼娅说你很难讨好
She didn't even know I called you.
她甚至不知道我给你打电♥话♥了
Well, if you think I'm just some kind of weirdo,
如果你觉得我是怪人
Then why did you?
你干嘛又
The money.
那钱
Hey, I'm just being honest.
我只不过说实话罢了
I know you'll probably just end up all unhappy again.
我知道一切有可能还是败兴而终
That's supposed to inspire me?
这是激将法吗
But maybe you won't.
但也有可能不会
Look, before you, I was batting 1000.
在你出现之前我信心十足
You're my first out.
你让我第一次出局
It's my job to make you happy.
我的工作就是让你快乐
That's why they call me a happiness consultant.
所以他们叫我性福顾问
I think I could make you happy.
我觉得我能让你快乐
What do you say?
你觉得呢
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表