剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Why the hell not?
这算什么意思
I don't know. It's just...
我也不知道 就是
She's not really my type.
觉得她不太适合我
Not your type? what's your type, Ray?
不太适合 雷 什么人适合你
She's just not exactly what I was expecting.
我就觉得她和我期待的不一样
What were you expecting?
你期待什么样的
I don't know. Just, you know, someone
我也不清楚
Who looks like they're sexually active.
最好是看上去就性♥欲♥很强的
You mean somebody you want to be sexually active with.
你是说能让你性♥欲♥膨胀的吧
My god, so insulting.
天哪 太无礼了
What? Insulting to who?
什么 我对谁无礼了
I mean, come on, Tanya.
拜托了 坦尼娅
You have me flying blind out there.
你现在是一手遮天
I got rights too, you know.
我也有权利 对吧
Happiness Consultants does not discriminate.
性福顾问对客户一视同仁
Not every customer is going to be some perfect big-breasted 10.
不是每一个客户都是波霸翘臀
I mean, why don't you try expanding that pea-sized brain of yours
你怎么就不能开阔下你那狭小的胸襟
And getting turned on by a woman's mind?
为一个女人的内在而勃起呢
We're not talking about my mind here.
我们现在又不是在谈论我的思想
We can't control who opens that door.
客户的类型不是我们能掌握的
It's part of your job to walk through it anyway.
我们工作的重要一环就是克服这种心理
Who needs "Mamma Mia," huh?
谁要看"妈妈咪呀" 对吧
Dad, your mask is distracting me from the movie.
爸爸 你的口罩分散了我的注意力
You're probably not even infectious.
你可能根本不会传染
All right, maybe you're right.
好吧 也许你是对的
The car's a closed environment, kids. I thought I'd play it safe.
车里是个封闭环境 我得确保万无一失
Why are outdoor movies always so violent?
为什么露天电影总这么暴♥力♥
Blood and gore plays great on the big screen.
血染得整个大屏幕都是
It's the great tradition of the b movie.
这才是这个电影吸引人的地方
Yeah, the family that screams together stays together.
这样一家人就会呆在一块一起叫
Not in our case. Come on, Darb.
我才不要 来吧 达比
We hang out, right? We're still together.
我们一块出来玩 待在一起
Dreckers don't let tough times get them down.
德瑞克家族可不是轻易被打败的
Where are you going?
你干什么
I need popcorn. Darby, wait.
买♥♥爆米花 等等 达比
What the hell's going on?
怎么回事
It's her ex-boyfriend.
她的前男友
What, that Hammer kid?
那个叫哈默的
What the hell's his problem anyway?
那小子怎么回事啊
Stay here and I'll handle it, all right?
待在这 让我来处理 好吗
Forget about him, Darb. Just ignore him.
忘了他吧 达比 就当他透明
Let's leave. Pretend like you don't even know him.
我们走吧 假装你不认识他
Shut up. Hi, Hammer.
闭嘴 好啊 哈默
Hey, Darb. What's up?
好 达比 最近怎么样
Um, not much.
就那样
Hi, I'm Tracie.
你好 我叫特蕾西
Can we talk for a second, please?
我们能单独聊聊吗
You mean like now?
你说现在
She texted you and you never even answered, you asswipe.
她给你短♥信♥你从来都不回 你这个白♥痴♥
When? Two fucking days ago.
什么时候的事 都他妈的两天了
Damon, stop it. No, you stop, Darby. I'm handling this.
别说了达蒙 你才别说了达比 我搞定
You want to know who's got back, Hammer? You've got back.
哈默 你♥他♥妈♥哪来的滚回哪去
Chill out before I kill you, dude.
在我发火前你最好冷静下来
Stay away from my sister, dude. I'll pay for it.
混♥蛋♥ 离我姐姐远点 我赔你钱
You'll what? Fuck his popcorn.
你说什么 我♥操♥他的爆米花
Fuck you, you wienie motherfucker.
操♥你♥妈♥ 你个大傻帽
Hey hey hey hey! Break it up.
够了住手
Hey, what's going on here? Dad, I have it under control.
怎么了 -我能搞定爸爸
Yeah, I can see that, damon.
是啊 达蒙 我看出来了
you hammer? yes, sir.
你是哈默 是的 先生
What's wrong with you? You upset my daughter,
你想干什么 你让我女儿伤心
You're about to hit my son when you're like twice as fat.
又要揍我儿子了是吧 你身材可是他两倍
Dad, it wasn't hammer's fault. Damon started it.
爸爸 不是哈默的错 达蒙挑起的
All right.
好吧
He doesn't love you, Darb. Why are you taking his side?
他不爱你 达比 你为什么还为他说话
I can talk to Hammer if I want to, okay?
和他说话是我的自♥由♥
Stop frickin' ruining this for me. Both of you.
别瞎搅和了 你们两个都是
Take it down. Oh, wait!
冷静点 等等
This sucks.
搞什么鬼
All right, I got eyes on them.
好了 我会看着他们的
She knows I'm not gonna let her drive home with that kid, right?
她知道我不会让她和那小子好的
Damester. Hey, man, you crying?
达蒙 你哭了
No. Why is your face all wet?
没有 那怎么脸上湿了
I'm not crying, dad.
爸爸 我没哭
It's just... sometimes life is just too much.
只是 有时生活太沉重了
Listen, when life gives you lemons--
记得 生活给你柠檬的时候
What, you make lemonade? Well, yeah. If you like lemonade.
什么 你卖♥♥柠檬汁哈 对 只要你喜欢
I've been a jock, student leader, professional ballplayer,
一个大学♥运♥动员 学生会主席 职业球员
An educator.
教育工作者
Is this really the material
这些就是一个男妓
From which male prostitutes are made?
应当具备的特质的来源吗
It's Ray Drecker. Remember? Tanya's friend.
记得我吗 雷·德瑞克 坦尼娅的朋友
Yes, the vintage car guy, right?
对了 是那个修旧车的
Yeah, right. Tanya's friend.
对 坦尼娅的朋友
Yeah, you remember the other night?
你记得那天晚上吗
What night?
哪个晚上
With you and me and Tanya.
有你 我 还有坦尼娅
Are you referring to my student Tanya Skagle?
你是说我的学生坦尼娅·斯格尔
Right. The point is?
对 你有事吗
There is no point. I just recognized you and thought I'd say hi.
没有 只是认出你了所以打个招呼
I don't think you should spend time with Tanya, Ray.
你不该再纠缠坦尼娅了 雷
She's going places. Do you know what I'm saying?
她有事业要干 你明白我的意思吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
I just think that young woman should be surrounded
我只是觉得一个年轻女人应该
With inspirational people and positive influences,
和一些令人鼓舞又积极向上的人待一起
That's all.
就是这样
She doesn't need a quitter.
她不需要一个胸无大志的人
What do you mean a quitter? I'm not a quitter.
什么胸无大志 我不是胸无大志的人
You don't even know me. You're right, Ray.
你根本不了解我 没错 雷
I don't. so I'll just be jogging on.
我不了解 所以我还是继续慢跑吧
By the way, how's the vintage car business coming?
顺便问问 你那修旧车生意怎么样了
It's good. It's great! Thanks for asking.
很棒 非常好 谢谢关心
Running into Floyd was like a bad dream.
遇见佛洛德简直是噩梦
Did I really look like a quitter?
我看上去真的胸无大志吗
Are you done with the circuit city thing?
电器城的活你干完了吗
Oh god, I am so sorry.
老天 不好意思
I am so slow tonight. I'm off my game.
今晚做的很慢 我不在状态
Honey, I don't care.
亲爱的 我不在乎你的状态
It felt like a symbolic kind of thing--
我感觉这标志着我生活的转折
Ordering a beam. One foot in front of the other.
订一根顶梁 脚踏实地 一步一个脚印
A step in the right direction, you know?
回到正确的人生轨道
It's not in there, Ray.
钱不够 雷
I counted only 143. 143.
我数了 只有143美元 143
Maybe there's a missing $100 bill.
也许掉了100美元呢
Maybe under one of these piles or something.
也许在这堆东西下面
I don't think so.
我不这么觉得
So that's just enough for about a half a structural beam, right?
这些钱够买♥♥半根顶梁 对吗
What kind of beam do you have in mind exactly?
你想要什么样的顶梁
A house beam.
一根家用顶梁
A structural beam to enjoy for many years to come.
一根可以在以后的日子里一直享用的顶梁
I guess you mean a ridge beam. Yes.
我想你说的是栋梁 没错
Well, 143 wouldn't buy you half a ridge beam, okay?
143元买♥♥不到半根栋梁
In fact, we don't even sell half beams.
而且我们不卖♥♥半根的
What good is a half beam anyway?
半根梁有什么用?
The beam costs $500 to make and it does not include the price of wood.
做一根就要花500美元 还不包括木材
Step over here, please.
请移步这边
That damn pickle jar.
这个该死的菜坛子
It really did say it all.
我当初就不该对它抱有希望
Sorry about the other day.
那天很抱歉
I just-- I had this 24-hour bug thing.
我的三天热度
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表