剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
You're telling me I fucked that bitch for free?
你是说我免费搞了那婊♥子♥
Ray, that sounds misogynistic.
雷 你根本就是厌女癖
Misogynistic? Don't-- don't even start with that.
厌女癖 你最好别提这个
"Fuck the bitch"? "I fucked that bitch"?
"搞了那婊♥子♥" "我搞了那婊♥子♥"
Yeah, I fucked that bitch for free
是啊 我义务搞了那婊♥子♥
And now my credit cards are all maxed out.
现在我的信♥用♥卡♥被刷暴
Ray, I cannot be partners with someone who hates women.
雷 我不能和一个厌女癖搭档
Hey hey hey, I love women, Tanya.
坦尼娅 我爱♥女♥人♥
But Lenore is a control-freak, hickey-sucking
但莲娜是个控制狂 还是个唇吸狂
I gave you the money. Exactly.
我给你钱了 千真万确
What kind of a stupid pimp move is that?
哪个拉皮条的会蠢成这样
I did it to make you feel better.
我这样做是希望你能好受一点
Fuck that! I don't want your pity.
去他妈的 我不需要你的同情
Let's just face facts here, okay, Tanya?
坦尼娅 我们面对现实吧
You, you are a horrible pimp.
你 是个糟糕透顶的皮条客
I am not. "Happiness Consultant"?
我不是 什么他妈的"性福顾问"
Viral marketing? Yeah.
占领市场 没错
What the fuck is that? you are the worst pimp
那他妈的是什么 你是全世界
In the world! Fuck you, Ray.
最糟的皮条客 我♥操♥
Fuck you. I am an excellent pimp!
我♥操♥ 我是无敌的皮条客
Oh yeah? I quit!
是吗 那好 我退出
What kind of pimp are you now?
我看你现在还怎么拉皮条
I can't start with no pay, Ray.
没有资金是没法运作的 雷
I know, Brian. I was thinking by maybe next week?
我知道 布里安 我想兴许下周就行
Maybe sooner, even.
或者更快
I don't-- I don't know.
我也不知道
Brian? Are you there?
布里安 你还在吗
Look, I got this other job, ray.
听着 雷 我另有一份工作了
I kinda need to take it.
我要接下了
Yeah, I... So much for the wolf pack price.
狼队兄弟价就这么完了
Aw, fuck it. I'll fix it myself.
操 我自己搞定
I didn't even need to go that bad.
我怎么搞到这步田地的
But sometimes it's great to piss rather than get pissed on.
不过能尿出来 总比憋死好
Up yours, Koontz!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 孔茨
You hear me? Up yours!
你听到了吗 去你♥妈♥的♥
I'm pissing in my lake!
我愿意尿在我的湖里
Eat me.
吃掉我
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm very sorry.
真的对不起
Thanks for coming. Yeah.
谢谢你过来 没事
It's always great to walk with a friend.
能和一个朋友散步总是很美好
I mean, I'd like to think we're friends.
我还是喜欢和你以朋友相称
Strange friends. Lots of friends are strange.
奇怪的朋友 很多朋友关系都很奇怪
Do you forgive me?
你会原谅我吗
Hey, I'm not one to hold a grudge.
我不是一个记仇的人
And thanks for the cookies.
谢谢你的饼干
Yeah. Now take your money back.
收回你的钱吧
Ahh, no, you earned it, Ray. it's what she should have paid.
不 这是你应得的雷 本该是她付你的
Tanya, Forget about it. No, god.
坦尼娅 过去的就让它过去吧 不
Come on, hey. No, keep the money.
快 不 你得收下
I-I-- it happened on my watch.
这事在我眼皮底下发生
Tanya? I've been
坦尼娅 我
You were right. I've been a terrible pimp.
你是对的 我不是拉皮条的料
At least not very excellent.
至少我做得不出色
It's a hard job. I blew it.
这份工作可不简单 我吹牛了
I mean, I thought Lenore would come through.
我以为莲娜会懂
Instead she ends up stealing your wallet
没想到她居然还偷你的钱
And your underwear, and she just lies to me.
和你的内♥裤♥ 她对我撒谎了
God, what is wrong with me?
天哪 我这是怎么了
Why can't I see people for who they really are?
为什么我就是不能看清人们的真面目
Oh, it could happen to anybody.
每个人都会犯这样的错
I know, but it happens to me! over and over.
我知道 但我总是不停地犯这样的错
My mother was right.
我妈是对的
I'm too desperate to be liked.
我太想博得别人的喜爱
Your mother said that? That's horrible.
你妈这样说你 那太糟了
Don't go there, Ray.
雷 别说了
If it's any consolation,
如果这能安慰到你的话
I want you to know that i'd do better
我想你知道 我们的下份工作
If we ever worked together again--
我可以做得更好
Come on, Tanya, let's just drop it.
坦尼娅 拜托了 我们别做了
No, I'm not saying we would.
不 我没说我们得继续
I-- I just mean I'd improve
我只是说如果我们还会继续的话
If we ever did. If!
我会做得更出色的 有如果的话
Hey, Mom? You okay?
妈妈 你还好吗
I'm great, sweetheart.
亲爱的 我很好
So is she, like, diseased or dying or something?
她呢 她是病了还是已经死了
No, she's just resting.
不 她只是在休息
But she pees on herself.
她小便都尿自己身上了
Oh, she's old. it's mostly water.
她太老了 其实大部分都是水
We all have our crosses to bear.
我们都需要自己去承受一些东西
Why did you get such an old messed-up dog?
你怎么养了这么一条又脏又老的狗
She needed us. She was a service dog and now...
她需要我们 她曾是服务犬 不过现在
She's of no no service. That's cool.
她不能工作了 真棒
Kinda. she's just barely moving.
还好吧 她几乎不能动弹了
That's because she has arthritis.
那是因为她得了关节炎
You see the indentions on her neck?
你看见她脖子上凹进去的地方了吗
That's where the harness used to go.
那是以前我们套她的地方
Wanna pet her? Uh, okay.
想摸摸她吗 好啊
What now? We've had another
又怎么了 先生 我们又接到一项
public indecency complaint Sir
控告你公然猥亵的投诉
Oh, come on, he took pictures of me pissing?
拜托 他在我小便的时候给我拍照
Ahh! Who's indecent here?
到底是谁猥亵谁
Hi there.
你好
Do you have any idea what your
孔茨夫人 你知道你老公
husband does at night, Mrs Koontz?
晚上都在做些什么吗
He doesn't tell me. Uh, but I doubt he would have...
他没有给我说过 不过我怀疑
What-- whatever it is. Howard?
管他呢 霍华德
Ray, I tried to have a man-to-man discussion with you,
雷 我本想和你进行男人间的对话
But you scoffed and you scorned me.
但你熟视无睹
And you just couldn't leave it alone, could you?
你一定要死缠烂打 对吧
You just had to needle and bother--
你总是得理不饶人
I need you to leave, Ray.
雷 我请你现在马上离开
I'm asking you very clearly to go home
我已经说得很清楚了
Oh, I'm leaving. but not before I give you this.
我马上就走 你先收下这个
Go on.
收下吧
This better not be dog excrement, Ray.
雷 这个最好不要是狗屎
You know I'm a lawyer. Open it.
你知道我可是律师 打开吧
Howard, what if it's a bomb?
霍华德 如果是炸♥弹♥呢
You open it.
你来打开
Cookies.
是饼干
They're for you, Koontz. And you too, Mrs. Koontz.
给你的 孔茨 还有你 孔茨夫人
See? Yeah.
看吧
I promise they're not poisoned. Yum yum.
很好吃 我没下毒
Try 'em. you might like 'em.
尝尝吧 你们会喜欢的
This might be just the thing our relationship needs.
我们之间的关系需要调节
So consider calling off the dogs, will you?
别再叫上那群疯狗了 好吗
Good night. What dog?
晚安 什么疯狗
Hello? Hey, babe, it's me. Go grab a pen.
是我 宝贝 拿只笔记录
Lenore? look, I'm-- I'm sleeping.
莲娜 我都睡下了
All right? I don't have a-- a pen nearby.
我找不到笔
Come on, t-brain. you're proofreading at Wagner & Finch.
拜托 一根筋 你还在瓦芬公♥司♥做校对吧
What do you want?
到底什么事
I want you to take down the names and numbers
我要你记下
Of three financially- comfortable women
这三个富婆的名字和电♥话♥
Who are way interested in your service.
她们对你提供的服务都很感兴趣
I told you I'd recommend him if he was good.
我说过如果他不错我会帮你推销的
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Okay, fine. Do you think I don't know
好吧 你以为我不知道
That you stole and maxed out all of ray's credit cards?
你偷了雷的信♥用♥卡♥ 还刷暴卡
You're calling me right now as if
现在你正大光明打来电♥话♥
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表