剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
This is Jemma.
我是吉玛
Be patient. You'll get an answer eventually.
耐心点 我会尽快回复你的
No. hey, Jemma. It's Tanya.
吉玛 我是坦尼娅
Listen, I've got some terrific news.
我有好消息通知你
Despite our previous miscommunication,
撇开我们之前的误会
I had a discussion with Randall
我和兰德尔商量了一下
And we've decided to allow you to keep your membership,
我们一致决定保留你的会员资格
Provided you respect our rules.
如果你尊重我们的规定
Just please give me a call at your convenience, okay?
请在你方便的时候回我电♥话♥ 好吗
You should call her back.
你应该回她电♥话♥的
I'm sorry. I've been swamped.
抱歉 我太忙了
But really, Randall,
不过 说真的 兰德尔
All that talk about regulations and parameters?
那些什么规则和界限
She is a trip, your Tanya.
她是你的绊脚石 你的坦尼娅
She's not my Tanya. Well, she's your madam, isn't she?
她不是我的 她是你的上司 对吧
I thought I was a book editor.
我不是图书编辑吗
Oh, book editor.
图书编辑
That's so yesterday.
就像昨天发生的一样
What's your real name?
你的真名叫什么
I can't tell you that.
我不能告诉你
Why not? take a leap of faith.
为什么不呢 违一次规吧
And if you can't,
如果你实在为难
Just make something up. I'm not gonna know the difference.
就编一个吧 反正我也不知道真假
My name is Ray.
我叫雷
More? Tell me more.
还有呢 再给我说些关于你的事
No. no. Please.
别 拜托了
I'll pay you... lots.
我会付你钱的 很多钱
What do you think I am, a whore? Yeah.
你把我当什么了 男妓 是的
Yes, you're a whore.
你就是个男妓
You're so funny, you're so hot
你很风趣 也很性感
And I'm very into you.
我太喜欢你了
But you're going to tell me.
但你得告诉我
Is this all you do?
这就是你的全部吗
Are you a fireman?
或者你还是个消防员
No. Policeman?
不 警♥察♥
No. A plumber?
不是 水管工
No. Stop torturing me.
不是 别折磨我了
No.
不行
You're making me want to fuck you.
你让我想搞你
I'm gonna charge you double.
我会收你双倍价钱
Tell me what you fucking do for a living.
快点告诉我你♥他♥妈♥是干什么的
I'm a coach.
我是个教练
I'm a high-school basketball coach.
我是高中篮球教练
I want to see you do it.
我想看你做
I mean coach.
我是说教练
Come on! Defense! Oh, come on.
快 防守 来啊
It was looking like another losing game.
看上去输定了
So many teams were having us for lunch,
太多球队通吃我们了
I barely remembered how to win.
我都不记得胜利是什么滋味了
He didn't touch him!
他没碰到他
Come on, Ref. Call it both ways.
裁判 公平一点吧
Ref's making bogus calls all night.
裁判整晚都在误判
What are you looking at, Ray?
你在看什么 雷
Get your head in the game.
专心比赛
That's the half.
半场结束
Scores -- Wolves 26, Tomahawks 36.
狼队26分 战斧队36分
Oh my God, I love that lip gloss.
天呐 我爱死那个唇彩了
Hi, can I have one ticket for the Wolves and two buttons?
我要一张狼队的票 还要两枚胸章
You mean the game. Right, the game.
你是说比赛的胸章 对 比赛的
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, hey. Hi. Damon, right?
你好 你是达蒙 对吧
How are you? I'm good.
你好吗 我挺好的
Are you--
你是来...
Do you-- do you go to the games?
你 你常看比赛吗
Oh, no. No, I just-- I was home,
没有 我本来呆在家里
I'm having a moody night, so I thought
今晚有点郁闷 所以我想
I should be around human beings.
应该找个人多的地方呆着
There's human beings here, I guess.
这儿到处都是人
If you kind of like that thing.
要是你喜欢的话
You're funny, aren't you?
你很幽默啊
Yeah. I guess I--
是啊 我觉得
I guess I kinda like a funny personality.
我觉得我还挺有幽默感的
Oh, hey, sweetie. Are you ready?
宝贝 你准备好了吗
Hi. Mom, this is a friend of dad's.
妈 这是老爸的朋友
A friend of dad's.
老爸的朋友
I'm Jessica. Hi. Tanya.
我是杰西卡 你好 我是坦尼娅
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
幸会 幸会
Yeah. You're Darby, right?
你是达比 对吧
Uh, yeah. Great.
是的 好的
So let's get back to the game, huh?
我们回去看比赛吧
Where are you sitting? Me? Oh, I don't know.
你坐哪儿 我 我还不知道
Anywhere. I don't know.
哪儿都行 我还不确定
51 is killing us out there.
51分我们就死定了
Yeah.
是啊
I knew I should've paid more attention.
我知道我应该更专注些
My heart just wasn't in it.
我心思根本不在这儿
Pazderka, box his ass out, okay?
帕兹德卡 注意抢篮板 明白吗
This is varsity. Come on.
咱们可是校队 振作点
In two years, no one came to my games.
两年都没人来看我比赛
Now here we were in the worst losing streak of my life
现在倒好 在我执教生涯最惨的连败中
And my ex-wife, my two kids
我的前妻 两个孩子
And my pimp were all sitting up there.
还有我的皮条客 大家全来了
Side by side. Let's go! Come on!
还肩并肩坐在一块儿 上场了 加油
What's wrong with dad?
老爸怎么回事
He seems kind of out of it.
好像有点心不在焉
I don't know. Has he been putting on weight?
不知道 他是不是长胖了
I think he lost weight.
我觉得他瘦了
Must be all that camping.
肯定是住帐篷住的
Do you have any idea how much of an idiot you are?
你知道你有多白♥痴♥吗
I mean, you don't even have a personality.
你一点个性都没有
I do too have a personality. No, you don't.
我有的是个性 不 你没有
Even the Goth kids think you're a poseur.
连那帮摇滚青年都觉得你喜欢装模作样
Kids, please. I know what you mean.
孩子们 拜托 我理解你
How old are yours?
你的孩子多大了
I-- I just teach kids.
我 我是教小孩的
I mean I used to teach kids poetry before the budget cuts.
在削减预算之前 我教小孩诗歌♥
So do you come to Ray's games often?
你常来看雷的比赛吗
Who, me? Never.
谁 我 从没来过
I mean, I did when we were married.
我俩还没离婚时我来过
I was head cheerleader back in my day.
我当年可是啦啦队长
But no, tonight I figured "what the heck?"
今晚我在想 "怎么搞的"
My husband's working late. I'm an adult.
我老公加班 我是个成年人了
I'll just go have a great night with my two lovely kids
我要和我的两个宝贝孩子好好玩一晚上
And watch the Wolves like we used to, huh?
要像以前那样来看狼队的比赛 对吧
Right, kids? Isn't this fun?
对吧 孩子们 好玩吧
That's nice.
真好
How do you know Ray again?
再问一次 你怎么认识雷的
Oh. We're friends--
我们是朋友
Good friends.
好朋友
It's complicated-- me and Ray.
我和雷的关系 有点复杂
How so? Whoa! Nice shot!
为什么 好球
Go, Wolves!
狼队 加油
No, that was for the other team.
不是 是对方那边进球了
We're the white team. They're the red ones.
我们穿白色球衣 他们穿红色的
Time out, time out, time out.
请求暂停 暂停
Bring it in, bring it in. Let's do it. Come on.
快过来 过来 我们得好好打 振作点
This team is not seven points better than us.
这个队不该领先我们7分这么多
All right? All we've got to do is we've gotta make more shots
明白吗 我们要做的就是多投篮
It's a simple game, guys.
就这么简单 伙计们
And then she came. She made me tell her,
这时候 她进来了 她逼我告诉她
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表