剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
In a bit of a financial hole.
让我手头有些紧
Ladies, enjoy. Thank you.
女士们 玩得开心 谢谢
Did you talk to your claims adjuster? Yes. See, that's the thing.
你和赔偿人谈过了吗 是 这就是问题
I mean, there's been some sort of a mix up.
我是说 这有些复杂
You didn't let it lapse again, did you? No. I mean, sort of.
你没让赔偿失效 对吧 是的 大概吧
I had the envelope right there on the desk ready to go out.
那封信就在我的桌上 正准备读呢
Jesus, Ray.
天哪 雷
Hey there, coach Ray.
你好 雷教练
Hey, Ronnie.
你好 罗尼
How's the skin trade?
你的皮肤生意好吗
I can't complain. Can't complain.
多得不想提了 不提了
Hey, I heard about your place, man. That's tough.
伙计 我听说了你房♥子的事 很难捱吧
Yeah, thanks. I'm getting by.
谢了 都过去了
Just, you know, that house will be better than ever once I make the repairs.
等装♥修♥好了 房♥子就焕然一新了
Glad to hear it. Just good to hear it.
很高兴你这么说 听到这真好
Hey, Ray, you might want to have that mole removed.
雷 你可能有个痣要点掉
You know, just to be safe. Yeah?
为了安全起见 是啊
Drop by the office anytime. Don't worry, free of charge.
随时都可以来诊所 别担心 免费
Good to see you, Ray.
很高兴见到你 雷
Look, I'm already screwed with the property taxes.
我已经被财产税搞得头大
Now I've got to find a way to fix the house
现在 在忍♥不住痛骂政♥府♥之前
before the city slaps me with more citations.
我要先把房♥子修好
Plus I've got this jerk off, this Koontz
再加上那混♥蛋♥ 孔茨
Sniffing around trying to get me to sell and cheap too.
想打我房♥子的主意 还是贱卖♥♥
Sell!
卖♥♥了吧
Sell the goddamn place, Ray.
卖♥♥了这倒霉的房♥子 雷
You should have sold it years ago.
你几年前就该卖♥♥了
I'm not selling my parent's house, Jessica.
我不卖♥♥我父母的房♥子 杰西卡
It's where I grew up. Look...
那是我长大的地方 听着
what I'm saying is, I've got my back against the wall here, okay?
我要说的是 我已经无路可退了
I-I'm in the alamo.
我现在是孤注一掷
I'm not asking for a handout.
我不是在要你救济
I'm asking for a loan, you know, to tide me over.
我是向你借 好渡过难关
I mean, if it was just me, shit, I wouldn't bother.
如果只是为了我 我不会来打扰你
But I've got the kids to take care of.
但我还要照顾孩子
You don't have the kids. I've got the kids.
你不用照顾 我来照顾
Well, until I fix the house. No, for good.
好吧 在房♥子修好前 不 是永远
They're gonna come back to me, Jessica.
杰西卡 他们会回到我身边的
I'm more fun and relaxed. You're too uptight.
他们和我住更开心放松 你太焦躁了
Having me fun with you almost got them killed.
开心得差点让他们死掉了
All right, forget I asked. Just forget it. Okay.
好吧 忘了我说过的 忘了吧 好
Just wipe it out of your mind.
当没发生过
The plan to get you rich fast.
让你一夜之间暴富
Excuse me.
打扰
Is this "unleash your inner entrepreneur"?
这是"释放你内心的企业家潜质"讲座吗
It is if you want it to be.
是的 如果你想的话
I'm going to tell you a secret right now.
我现在打算告诉你们一个秘密
It's you. The secret is in you.
是你 这个秘密就是你
Each one of you has already proven that fact
今晚你们的到来
Just by coming here tonight
就已经证明了
And you are about to become a millionaire.
你们打算成为百万富翁
Repeat after me-- I'm going to be a millionaire.
跟我说 我想成为百万富翁
I'm going to be No no no.I don't believe you at all.
我想成为百万富翁 不不 我不相信
Come on, we can do better than that.
来吧 我们可以做的更好
I'm going to be a millionaire.
我想成为百万富翁
I'm going to be a millionaire. Hold it, hold it.
我想成为百万富翁 等等 等等
A million isn't what it used to be, huh?
现在的一百万和以前不能比 是吗
Let's kick it up a notch.
让我们忘了这句
I'm going to be a multimillionaire.
我想成为千万富翁
I'm going to be a multimillionaire.
我想成为千万富翁
Yes! Yes, thank you.
是的 是的 谢谢
Sorry, I just-- I couldn't find the room.
抱歉 我没找到教室
Do you want to be a multimillionaire?
你想成为千万富翁吗
Because we all do. Tell her, class.
因为我们都想做 告诉她 同学们
We're going to be multimillionaires.
我们想成为千万富翁
Welcome. Thanks.
欢迎 谢谢
Shit, what's her name again?
靠 她叫什么来着
Oh yeah, Tanya Skagle. The poet.
是了 坦尼娅·斯格尔 那诗人
"Night musket. The smell of fear thick in the air.
"夜鸣" 恐惧凝结了空气
In the revolutionary sky"...
在浩瀚的天空
The district had a program a couple years ago-- a grant.
在几年前这区有个项目 有一笔拨款
You could get these so-called local poets to come to your class.
你能让这些所谓的本地诗人来你的班级
Any subject, any time. I mean, these people were available.
随便什么题目什么时间 这些家伙都有空
So whenever you couldn't get your lesson plan figured out in time
所以无论何时你没法准时去上课
you'd just call in a poet.
只要叫个诗人来
That was lovely, Axel.
写得很好 阿克塞尔
If this were English class we could discuss rhythm and meter,
如果这是语言课我们可以讨论一下押韵
but for the purposes of history class,
但在历史课上
I really feel like you captured the feelings of
我真的觉得你把握住了
The common man fighting for a dream.
一个普通人为梦想而奋斗的那种执着
Comments, anyone? Anybody?
大家 有评论吗
I should've known better than to accept her invitation for tea.
早该料到 她绝非请我喝茶那么简单
Oh my god. Oh god, Ray.
天哪 雷
Oh my god, you're so big.
天哪 好大
The patchouli oil alone should've sent me running.
单单是广藿香精油我就受不了
Not to mention veganism and all the yakking
更别提她那些夸张的浪♥叫♥
and the coming that had no beginning and no end.
以及一阵阵无休止的高♥潮♥
I never called her again.
我后来再也没找过她
It could be a talent or a gift or an idea for a product.
自身的特质 天赋 或是一项产品创意
But the word I like to use is tool.
但我愿意称其为工具
Something that helps you get that very special job done.
可以帮你完成这项工作的工具
So for next week, your first task
下周 你们的第一个任务
is to identify your own tool.
就是发掘自己的工具
Then the following week we will begin to discuss how to market it.
再下周 我们将讨论如何用它来赚钱
Everybody has at least one, so no excuses.
天生我材必有工具 别找借口
Ray.
雷
Tanya, how are you? Haven't seen you around in a while.
坦尼娅 过得如何 好久不见了
The grant ran out.
拨款花完了
I heard.
我听说了
No more poets in schools.
学校不再请人教诗歌♥了
I feel so bad for the kids, all the cutbacks.
真替学生们感到惋惜 削减开支惹的祸
So you want to get some coffee?
一起喝杯咖啡吧
Maybe some tea.
还是喝茶吧
Your dick is so big! Oh my god!
你的老二真大 天哪
Oh my god, Ray!
天哪 雷
Ray, you're so big! Oh my god!
雷 太大了 天哪
I love this one.
我喜欢这首
"There is some kiss we want with our whole lives,
"有些亲吻如同皮肉上的灵的抚触
The touch of spirit on the body.
令我们追寻一生
Seawater begs the pearl to break its shell.
海水哀求珍珠开启她的坚壳
And the lily, how passionately it needs some wild darling."
百合如此热情地期盼野蛮的爱人"
I love that, "some wild darling."
我喜欢这句 "野蛮的爱人"
"At night I open the window and ask the moon to come
"夜晚 我启窗恭候月的来临
And press its face against mine.
与我面颊相亲
Breathe into me. Close the language door."
与我互吐情息 闭上言语的门隔"
That's the mouth, the language door.
"言语的门隔" 说的是嘴
"And open the love window." Those are the eyes.
"打开爱的窗扉" 是指眼睛
"The moon won't use the door, only the window."
"月亮不擅动碧户 只求轻推兰扉"
Rumi, 13th century.
鲁米 13世纪
Look, Tanya, I've got to take off.
坦尼娅 我得走了
So is that your thing?
你就是这种人吗
Is what my thing?
哪种人
You know, Ray.
你知道的 雷
Being cold and distant after sex.
做♥爱♥后立刻变得冷漠 疏远
I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not cold.
你说什么啊 我哪里冷漠了
I just-I'm a little preoccupied, that's all.
我只是走神了而已
Okay, Ray, whatever. Just go.
好吧 雷 你走吧
You know, I don't know why. I sleep with people like you.
真见鬼 我会跟你这样的人上♥床♥
You know nothing about my life.
你对我根本一无所知
You have no interest in getting to know me.
也丝毫不想要了解我
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表