剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
In our initial interview.
在我们初次见面时
Now what you wanted was a little unorthodox
你的要求是有点怪异
And I said, "Fine, as long as you respect our rules." -
但我说 "没事 只要你遵守我们的规则"
And one of those rules is you do not
其中一条就是你不能
contact or pay a client directly
直接联♥系♥或付钱给客户
Hold on. Hey. Yeah.
等等 你好 好的
Yeah, I'll be right there.
我马上就过来
Don't let him see it, Brad.
别让他看见 布莱德
It's pretty simple what-- so that's the way it goes.
很简单 就是这样
I know, as a businesswoman,
我知道 作为职业女性
You understand after years of working
你明白经过几年的工作后
That there are certain systems...
就会有成形的系统
That keep the trains running on time that...
就像火车时刻表那样准时
I will be right up.
我马上上去了
I-- what are you talking about?
你到底要说什么
Our parameters.
我们的界限
What if I just ignore you and do whatever I want?
如果我就是要跳过你 做我想做的呢
What?
什么
What's stopping me from-- I don't know--
有什么能让我 怎么说
Just not bothering to listen to you?
不再听你罗嗦
Well, I would stop you. It's my service.
好吧 我会阻止你的 这是我提供的服务
I'm the one who makes the rules.
我是制定游戏规则的人
Jemma. Jemma, I do not suffer fools gladly.
吉玛 吉玛 我不会放任你为所欲为
Now look, Ray-- Ray is my employee.
听着 雷 雷是我的员工
Now you cannot get to him except through me.
你不能跳过我找他
We are inextricably linked.
我们是一个无间的团队
Who's Ray? You mean Randall?
谁是雷 你是指兰德尔
No, I do not mean Randall.
没有 我不是指兰德尔
I mean, there is no Ray.
我是说 没有雷这个人
You know what? You're fired.
你知道吗 你被踢出局了
That's right. I'm firing you as a client.
就是这样 我把你从客户名单里踢出去了
You know, I've had enough of you and women like you.
知道吗 像你这样的客户我有一大堆呢
Good riddance!
你最好滚蛋
It's pretty good, huh? I mean, check out the new panel.
很不错 对吧 看看这块新的墙板
It still smells a little wonky, though.
不过闻起来还是有点刺鼻
It's normal. Anyway, I'll fix it...
这很正常 总之 我会在你们搬回来前
...before we move you guys back in.
把这里的一切都搞定
Cool. Great.
好极了 太棒了
Let's choose some wheels.
我们来挑辆车吧
All right. I circled the ones I think are good.
来看看 我认为不错的都做了记号♥
You tell me which one's got your name on it.
告诉我你们看上哪款了
In 89's Mustang?
89年的野马
Yeah, vintage--
对 古典的
It says so right there in the ad. heck of a car.
广♥告♥说的很清楚
It's got 120,000 miles.
已经行驶过12万公里了
So? Those are highway miles.
那又怎样 那些是高速公路的行驶距离
I talked to the guy selling it.
我跟卖♥♥♥车♥的人谈过了
All right, whatever. You guys decide.
好吧 随便 你们决定吧
Hey, where are you going? I thought we were buying a car.
你到哪儿去 我们不正在商量买♥♥车吗
She doesn't give a shit, dad.
爸爸 她根本就不在乎
All she cares about is her fat-ass boyfriend.
她只关心她肥屁♥股♥的男朋友
Hey hey, give it a rest, Damon.
达蒙 别说了
Maybe she sees something you don't.
或许她看见了你没看见的特别之处
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm saying people are complex.
我是说人是复杂的动物
They're like... onions.
就像洋葱
You peel a layer and sometimes
你剥掉一层 有时
You find something you weren't expecting.
你发现里面和你料想的并不一样
No, you don't.
这不可能
You just find more onion.
里面只是一层又一层的洋葱
Holy cow, Ray. This place is really coming along.
哇塞 雷 这里真的大变样了
It still really smells though.
不过味道还是很重
So it this your--
这就是你的
Hi. Hi. you must be Ray's
你好 你好 你一定就是雷的
Yeah, Tanya, this is my kid.
是的 坦尼娅 这是我的孩子
Damon, Tanya.
达蒙 这是坦尼娅
I think I see the resemblance.
我看到共同点了
Yeah, the eyebrows, right? Damon, we'll be right back.
是睫毛 对吧 达蒙 我马上就回来
Take a look at the '89 Mustang, huh?
看看那款89年的野马
You can use this time to get excited.
让自己好好开心一下
Nice meeting you. Oh yeah, you too.
很高兴认识你 我也是
Thanks, Tanya. Now my kid thinks you're my girlfriend.
谢谢坦尼娅 现在孩子以为你是我女友了
What? Just because I show up at your house?
什么 就因为我出现在你家
Don't be infantile
别这么幼稚
What do you want? I've got great news.
有什么事吗 我有个好消息
I caught up with Molly and she wants
我联♥系♥过莫莉了 她想
to book you again for Saturday night
和你约在周六晚上
This saturday? Yeah, you can go on the early side
这周六 是的 你可以提前过去
And then come over and meet me and download after.
先到我那去和我碰头 然后下载
I got a bunch of netflix films.
我在网上找了一堆消遣的电影
We'll all pop some popcorn, you can come over.
我们会做爆米花 你可以过来
Tanya. I've got a life. I've got a game this Saturday.
坦尼娅 我有自己的生活 周六我有比赛
Okay, so maybe we'll make it Friday then.
好的 那我们改在周五吧
No, Jemma mentioned she wanted Friday.
不行 吉玛已经预定在周五了
Don't worry. I'll make her book through you.
别担心 我会让她通过你预定的
Okay, it's too late for that.
好的 不过有点太迟了
I made an executive decision.
我已经做了行政决定
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm an executive too. she's fine.
我也是行政人员 她是个不错的人
No, she's rude and I fired her.
不 她很无礼 我把她踢掉了
I fired her. I lost my temper.
我炒了她 我恼了
I fired her. Well, unfire her!
我炒了她 那么 把她拉回来
Jesus, Tanya. Why did you have to go mess this up for?
天哪 坦尼娅 你干嘛非把事情搞这么糟
I'm not messing this up.
我没有搞糟
I'm fixing it, okay?
我会搞定的 好吗
I'll-- I'll fix it.
我会搞定的
I-- I-- just leave me alone.
我 别管我就是了
Mom, I'm not-- I do not feel comfortable with this.
妈妈 我觉得我们这样做不对
Ronnie's a private person. I want to respect his privacy.
罗尼有个人♥权♥利 我想尊重他的隐私
So? You go. What about you?
那又怎样 你走吧 那你呢
I stay and not respect his privacy.
我留下来 践踏他的隐私
Look-- credit card bills. Visa. Mastercard.
看 信♥用♥卡♥账单 威士 万事达
More visa. What does it prove?
还有威士 那又能证明什么
Poor people don't spend so much.
穷♥人♥可花不了这么多
Only rich ones.
只有有钱人才这么做
Make sure you put everything back.
确认东西都放回了原位
He's gonna notice if things are disturbed. You are wife.
东西没放好他会发现的 你是他的妻子
You have right to know when husband is liar.
你有权知道你丈夫是个骗子
He's not a liar, mother.
妈妈 他不是骗子
He is worse than liar.
比骗子还坏
Treats you like child.
他把你当作小孩子
Worse than child.
还不如小孩
He treats you like pet, like your dead dog.
他把你当做宠物 就像你那条死掉的狗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You want little needle in your face?
你喜欢脸上被打♥针♥吗
Too much wrinkle here. Too much pimple there.
这里太多的皱纹 那里太多的暗疮
He takes care of me, mother. He takes care of you.
他很照顾我 妈妈 他也很照顾你
How much money he has? Do you know?
那你知道他究竟有多少钱吗
Of course not, because he doesn't want you to know.
当然不知道 因为他不想让你知道
That's enough.
够了
You're driving me crazy. Put it away.
你快把我逼疯了 把它给我
Stock exchange.
证券交易
I find the most important file.
我找到了最重要的文件
Now you tell me he's not rich.
说啊 说他并不富有啊
$833,000.
八十三万三千美元
Why is it in parenthesis?
为什么在括号♥里
It's a loss, mom.
妈妈 这是损失的
It means he lost $833,000.
就是说他损失了八十三万三千美元
Okay, so maybe I wrong. maybe he lost money.
好吧 或许我错了 可能他是损失了钱
You hungry? I make something to eat.
饿了吗 我去弄点吃的
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表