剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Ray, you missed the class in creative marketing.
雷 你错过了销♥售♥策略这一课
There are so many different ways you can sell yourself.
推销自己的方式丰富多样
Look, if you want I can help
听着 你需要的话 我可以帮你
when I'm not working on lyric bread.
如果我做完面包有空的话
You want to help me sell myself?
帮我推销自己
Yeah. I mean, not for free.
对啊 但不是免费的
Maybe for like a percentage of some kind.
给我抽点成什么的
You want to be my pimp.
你想帮我拉皮条
Yeah.
对
Hey, Damon. Damon!
达蒙 达蒙
Dad?
爸
Hold on. I'll be quick.
等等 我马上回来
Dad, what are you doing here?
爸 你在这里做什么
Just saying hi. Looks like you got a pretty good spot.
打个招呼 你排得挺靠前的
Been camping all night, huh?
熬了一夜了吧
Yeah.
对
I thought this might come in handy.
有钱会好办事的
Oh, no no no, Dad. It's fine.
不 爸爸 没事的
Ronnie already gave me everything I needed.
罗尼已经给我钱了
Look, you spend ronnie's money on something else, okay?
你把他的钱花在别处
This is for godhead.
这钱拿去买♥♥哥泰的门票
You know, it might seem strange,
说来也怪
but for the first time in years I felt pretty good.
多年来我从没感觉如此舒畅
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表