剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
My part of running this business,
我的规章制度
Then I'm just gonna go back to making lyric bread.
那我就回去做我的诗情面包
So are you ready to work your ass off
所以你要努力工作
And be part of my winning team?
和我一起取得成功吗
Happiness consultants. May I help you?
性福顾问 有什么能为您效劳的
Hi, could you tell me more about what it is you do?
你好 能向我具体介绍一下你们的业务吗
Oh, sure.
当然可以
Well, this is probably fodder for a longer conversation,
这个解释起来可能有点费时
But in a word we, um...
简而言之就是
We have a service to make women like yourself...
我们提供服务 可以令您这样的女性
Feel better. More happy, if you will.
感觉更舒适 更开心
Could you explain further, please?
能再具体点吗
Well, it's delicate. Perhaps we should meet in person.
这是项细致的服务 我们最好能面谈
Why should I take the time to meet you
我为什么要花时间跟你见面 一根筋
When I don't even know what you're selling, T-Brain?
我连你们到底提供什么服务都不知道
Did you just say T-Brain?
你刚才是不是说了"一根筋"
Yeah, I did.
没错 我说了
Lenore, what are you doing calling my AD?
莲娜 你给我的广♥告♥热♥线♥打电♥话♥干嘛
I was curious. Now I know.
我只是好奇 不过现在我明白了
F.Y.I., your pitch needs work.
说白了就是你的小白脸需要工作
What? I didn't ask you, Lenore.
什么 我没找你帮忙 莲娜
Well, it's weird.
我只是觉得奇怪
Why would you put a sex AD in the lifestyles section
性广♥告♥不是有专版吗
When it should be with the sex ads?
你干嘛要登在生活版上
I don't think the sex ADs are classy.
我觉得性广♥告♥版不太体面
Look, T-Brain, this is your problem.
瞧见没 一根筋 这就是你的问题了
You overthink. If people want sex,
你好好想想 要是人们想要性服务
They'll look in the sex ADs.
他们当然会看性广♥告♥专版
It's pimp 101.
那才是皮条客的聚集地
Lenore, I have a complex marketing strategy.
莲娜 我有一套综合市场战略
Fuck your marketing strategy.
去你♥妈♥的♥市场战略
You're a beginner. Recruit people you know.
你才刚起步 先去拉点你认识的人
I already do that.
我已经试过了
No you don't or I would've heard about it.
不 你没有 不然我肯定听说了
What about horny Patty, for example?
荡♥妇♥帕蒂怎么样
You could sign her ass up in a heartbeat.
你一眨眼就能把她签到手
who? Horny Patty.
谁 荡♥妇♥帕蒂
Wagner & Finch.
瓦芬公♥司♥
You mean Patty the proofreader?
你是说那个校对员帕蒂
Yeah, she's the horniest woman I've ever met.
没错 我从没见过像她这么荡的
Doing it right there at her desk.
坐在办公桌前手♥淫♥
No, she was not, Lenore.
不 她没有 莲娜
She was concentrating.
她是太专心了
Yeah, concentrating on getting fucked.
是啊 专心致志手♥淫♥
Listen, T-Brain, even losers need to get laid once in a while.
听着 一根筋 再失败的人都得做♥爱♥
You'd be doing her a favor.
你是在帮她
I see her in the mall all the time
我逛街经常遇见她
And she still looks so horny.
她看起来还是一副欲求不满的样子
What does that mean, Lenore?
什么意思 莲娜
"Looks so horny." you know, I hate the way you talk.
"看起来欲求不满" 我讨厌你说话的方式
You're so judgmental.
你太武断了
Lenore, why don't you focus on your business
莲娜 你还是顾好你自己的生意吧
And I will focus on mine?
我会顾好我的 行吗
Dear Jemma.
亲爱的吉玛
Ray!
雷
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
Are the kids okay?
孩子们没事吧
If you think that I married Ron for the money
你要是觉得我嫁给罗恩是为了钱
And would've stayed with you even if you had any fucking money,
还觉得要是你♥他♥妈♥有钱我就不会离开你
You are out of your fucking mind!
那你♥他♥妈♥就是彻底疯了
All I did was ask for his advice.
我只是问问他的意见
It had nothing to do with you.
跟你一点关系都没有
I chose him, Ray.
我选了他 雷
I chose him over you.
我觉得他比你强
Just keep your voice down, all right? I've got neighbors.
小点声好吗 邻居会听见的
What are you so mad about?
你干嘛这么生气
What, because I talked to him?
就因为我跟他说话了
You are putting ideas into his head.
你在给他洗♥脑♥
You're trying to sabotage my marriage.
你想破坏我的婚姻
I just wanted to know how he got you.
我只是想知道他怎么追到你的
The idea to ask him just popped into my head.
我只是突然灵光一闪 就跑去问他了
Okay.
好
Next time something pops into your head,
下次你灵光再闪
Ask me, Ray.
先问问我 雷
I divorced a boy to marry a man.
我跟男孩离婚 是想嫁个男人
Do you remember Lenore, Patty?
还记得莲娜吗 帕蒂
Yeah. she's kind of a bitch.
记得 贱♥人♥一个
Yeah, probably, but...
是的 可能是吧
You know, she had this talent
可你知道吗 她有种天赋
For figuring out what people want
能看清人们的内心所求
And how to give it to them.
以及怎样满足他们的需求
What do you mean?
什么意思
It's kind of secret.
这事有点机密
It's really not appropriate for the workplace,
实在不适合在工作场所讨论
But I'll share.
不过我还是告诉你好了
Lenore has a service...
莲娜有一门生意
Um, for women who feel alone...
是为孤独的女人提供服务
To help them feel...
可以让她们感到
Less... Alone.
不那么 孤单
What are you talking about?
你想说什么
It's a service for women.
是一项为女性提供的服务
There are times when I find myself
很多时候
Fighting these urges that rise in me
我觉得自己在跟体内的欲望搏斗
And I desperately want a man.
我想男人都快想疯了
This service helps satisfy that urge.
这项服务就是帮助满足那种欲望的
I know, it sounds shocking.
我知道听起来很令人震惊
But you wouldn't believe how good it is.
可那种美妙是你无法想像的
Are you saying that you've tried it?
你是说你已经试过了吗
I shouldn't say.
我不该说出来的
We're work colleagues after all.
可毕竟我们是同事
Twice.
两次
I went to seaworld in Florida last month by myself.
上个月我独自去了佛罗里达的海洋世界
It was a lot of fun.
很好玩
I had a free weekend, so I treated myself flew jet blue.
那个周末我没事做 就招待自己飞了一趟
That sounds nice.
听起来真不错
No it doesn't.
不 并不好
It sounds pathetic and lame.
听起来悲哀而孤独
But that's, you know, that's what I like.
可我就喜欢那样
I like zoos and seaworld.
我喜欢逛动物园和海洋世界
I'm into animals.
我很喜欢动物
I love animal stories, you know, and--
我喜欢动物的故事
You ever watch those
你看过Youtube上的那些
Old "Wild Kingdom" videos on Youtube?
"动物王国"的视频吗
I love 'em.
我很喜欢
They're so-- you know,
它们实在是
'Cause they're so unintentionally hilarious.
它们总能无意识的引人发笑
Plus the animals are so great.
动物们实在很奇妙
You know what else I love?
你知道我还喜欢什么吗
This.
这个
What?
什么
I love that normally that I come home from dates
我喜欢那样 以正常的心态约会
And I'm, you know, I feel so... I just...
只是我觉得 非常
I'm so uptight and I feel like I said the wrong thing
我太紧张了 总觉得我可能说错话
Or that I looked like an idiot.
或者我看上去像个白♥痴♥
But now I'm totally relaxed.
不过现在我彻底放松了
'Cause even if I sound like a birdbrain,
因为即使我的话很蠢
You're gonna lie and you're gonna say it's fine.
你也会骗我说没关系
Right?
对吗
Aren't you gonna lie and say it's fine?
你会骗我说没关系吗
kinda.
没准
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表