剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
You're my twin brother. Why wouldn't you want to tell me?
你是我的双胞胎哥哥 为什么不能告诉我
Why do you want to know so bad?
你为什么非得知道
Because I care. Come on.
因为我在意 说吧
All right. I haven't had sex with him.
好吧 我没跟他干过
Yet.
目前没有
Wait. Do you want to?
等等 你想跟他干吗
It's okay. Don't worry.
没事的 别担心
I mean. Guys are really easy to please.
我是说 男的很容易被取悦
Go! Come on you're almost there guys.
加油 加油 伙计们 你们马上就到了
I give 'em 10 bucks every time they reach the top.
他们每到达一次顶点 我就给他们10块钱
It's my secret weight-loss plan.
这是我的秘密减肥计划
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Don't worry. I gave up pilates to pay for it.
别紧张 我退了普拉提班来支付他们
It doesn't matter.
没关系
Of course it matters.
当然有关系
I don't need things.
我不需要"东西"
Material stuff.
物质的东西
Ron. What do I have to do to make you believe me?
罗恩 我要怎样才能让你相信我
Why did you and your mother go through my stuff?
你和你妈为什么要翻我的东西
What did you think you were looking for?
你们想找什么
Did you think I was lying to you?
你觉得我在说谎吗
Were you worried that I was broke?
你怕我破产了吗
It was a moment of weakness.
那只是一时冲动
I don't care about the money.
我不在乎钱
What about your ex-husband?
那你前夫呢
I do not care about him either.
我也不在乎他
I love you. Ron.
我爱的是你 罗恩
I just want things to be normal again.
我只希望一切都回到正轨
How do we be normal?
怎样才算回到正轨
I passed signs for that sale you love.
你向往的那个拍卖♥♥会 我申请成功了
The Timson Bank Sale.
蒂姆森银行的拍卖♥♥会
What about it? I want you to go.
那又怎么了 我要你去
No. We can't afford it. Ron.
不行 罗恩 我们买♥♥不起
Look at me.
看着我
I'm tired of our lives
我受够了这种
Being reduced to how much money we have.
每天精打细算的日子
I'm sick of it. So what?
我受够了 没钱又怎么样
We took a hit. Everybody did.
我们受到了冲击 别人也一样
Now go. I want you to go to the sale.
去吧 我要你去
I want you to buy something. Be happy.
去买♥♥点什么 开心点
For me.
为了我
It's this amazing new service
这是项令人叫绝的新服务
A friend of mine runs.
我一个朋友搞的
For male prostitutes?
提供男妓
Isn't that kind of gross?
不恶心吗
Not at all. I think you would feel empowered.
完全不会 你会觉得精力更加充沛的
I know I did.
起码我觉得
I don't know.
我不知道
Well. I know Patty felt empowered too.
我还知道帕蒂也觉得
Great.
很好
It's a progressive service. It's very sensitive.
这是项渐进式服务 非常人性化
In no way dirty.
绝对不下流
Unless you like dirty.
除非你喜欢下流的
She said it was like doing coke.
她说就像吸可♥卡♥因♥
I've never tired coke myself.
我从没试过可♥卡♥因♥
I did peyote a couple times.
迷幻药倒是有几次
I know the economy is collapsing
我知道现在经济不景气
But heck when you look back at your life
但见鬼 当你回顾人生
Do you really want to say to yourself "damn it!
难道你真的想对自己说"该死的
I was such a fuddy-duddy. I never once paid for sex.
我真是个土包子 从没招过妓
Not even once."
一次都没有"
Good boy. Oh yes, that's a good boy.
乖 真是好孩子
Hello. Hi.
你好
Wow, you have a dog? What's its name?
你养了只狗 叫什么名字
Patty.
帕蒂
Horny Patty, actually.
其实是荡♥妇♥帕蒂
You named your dog horny Patty?
你管自己的狗叫荡♥妇♥帕蒂
Yeah, I did.
没错
Wonder why I'd do that? Any ideas?
奇怪我为什么这么起名吗 有想法吗
Lenore, are you mad at me?
莲娜 你是生我气吗
Is that why you asked me to lunch?
这就是你约我吃午饭的原因吗
I do have a little bone to pick with you, T-brain.
我确实对你有些不满 一根筋
I ran into horny Patty at the mall
我在商场里跟荡♥妇♥帕蒂碰到了
And she told me that you told her
她告诉我 你跟她说
That happiness consultants was my escort service.
性福咨♥询♥是我的三陪服务
You're using my name to hawk your product.
你用我的名字兜售你的产品
Lenore, in that one instance I did use your name.
莲娜 在那一瞬间我是用了你的名字
I'm sorry. Well, you owe me one.
对不起 你欠我一次
So how is business anyway?
你的生意如何
Business is brisk.
相当兴隆
I'll bet.
我猜也是
I was thinking I could use a little Ray myself, actually.
事实上 我想自己用用小雷
You mean Randall.
你是说兰德尔
No, I mean ray.
不 是雷
I had his wallet, Tanya. I know his name.
我看过他的钱包 坦尼娅 我知道他名字
Lenore, Ray's dance card is very full.
莲娜 雷的工作时间排得相当满
Okay, well, why don't you just send me over one of your other guys?
那你怎么不把你旗下另外的人派来
You don't have any other guys, do you, T-brain?
你没有其他人了是吧 一根筋
No, you just have the one.
你只有那一个
Lenore, I'm in the process of building a stable
莲娜 我正在建设稳定有质量的
Of qualified professionals.
专业服务的过程中
Don't bullshit a bullshitter.
别跟我扯淡
You're smart. You do one thing and you do it well.
你很聪明 你做一件事并且能完成得很好
Ray's a hot commodity.
雷是热销产品
He's the right age he's got a big fat dick
他年龄合适 本钱雄厚
And he knows how to use it.
而且他知道如何用它取悦人
Send him over tonight.
今晚派他过来
Lenore, you stole his wallet and his underwear.
莲娜 你偷了他的钱包和内♥裤♥
He's never gonna go for it.
他是不会因此而去的
Cash upfront.
现金就在眼前
I'm free after 10:00.
我十点之后有空
Lenore, again.
又是莲娜
Tanya should have never sent me there.
坦尼娅当初就不该把我派过去
What are we doing here? A friend of mine owns it.
我们在这儿干嘛 这是我朋友的店
A friend of yours owns it? That's right.
你朋友的吗 没错
I left my wallet in the car
我把钱包留在车里了
So don't get any bright ideas.
所以别打什么坏主意
I already got a suit.
我有西装了
Yeah, that's a crap suit, Ray.
那是垃圾西装 雷
Try this on.
穿上试试
What, here? Yeah.
什么 在这儿吗 没错
Go ahead. It's not like I haven't seen you in the buff before.
换吧 我又不是没见过你的裸体
So how's it going with Tanya?
你跟坦尼娅怎么样了
It's going all right.
还行吧
She's funny, that one.
她很有趣 在那方面
She means well.
她本意是好的
What do you mean?
什么意思
I don't know. Just funny.
不知道 就是有趣
How much do you think these shoes are worth?
你认为这鞋值多少钱
I don't know.
不知道
$79.99. How about these?
79.99美金 这只呢
No idea.
没概念
$1250.
1250美金
Whew. Come on.
真的假的
Do you know why? Branding.
你知道为什么吗 品牌效应
These shoes are Christian Louboutin.
这双是克里斯提·鲁布托的
These shoes are shit.
这双是狗屎
Women buy the Louboutin because they're buying quality.
女人买♥♥的是鲁布托的质量
But more importantly they're buying what the Louboutin represent...
但更重要的是鲁布托所代表的
The best.
最好的
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表