剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
That's what we're trying to say.
这就是我们想说的
Just the most important luxuries, the ones that really matter,
我们只保留那些对我们来说
Those we keep.
最重要的奢侈消费
So you're not rich anymore?
你不再富有了吗
Correct.
没错
Come on, Ronnie. We're still rich.
拜托 罗恩 我们仍然富有
We're just not as rich.
我们只是不再那么富有
The point is, we don't feel as rich.
关键是 我们不觉得自己是富人了
Not super rich like before.
不像以前那样超级富有
But you still have some money?
但是你们还是挺有钱的
We've lost a lot of money in the stock market.
我们在股票市场上损失了很多
Times are tough.
经济不景气啊
We just happened to land in the danger zone.
我们正好赶上大危机
We don't have to call it the danger zone.
我们不一定非管它叫危机
It's a temporary setback.
只是短时期的困难
Besides, all that money was on paper anyway.
而且 那些损失还只是理论上的
So it's all in your mind? I wish.
就是只是你们自己设想的 希望如此
Which brings us to the car.
因此我们要讨论一下车的问题
It's not that I wanted to compete with Jessica
并不是我想和杰西卡争什么
Or benefit from her misfortune,
或者想火上浇油
But I had a little extra money for once.
但是我也有过钱啊
Not a whole lot,
倒也不是多么有钱
But enough to hire a couple of guys to help me out
但足够雇几个人来帮忙
And for a couple of quality T-bone steaks.
或买♥♥几块T骨牛排吃
20 bucks each and I didn't give a crap.
一块20美金 眼睛都不眨一下
Damn straight.
真♥他♥妈♥正宗啊
Darby, darling. Thank you.
达比 亲爱的 谢谢
Go on, tell us how it is, Darb.
继续 味道如何 达比
All right, Damon. Thank you.
好了 达蒙 谢谢
Here you go, pal. All right, how's the steak?
给你 哥们儿 牛排如何
Cooked 'em pretty good, huh? It's good, dad.
做得真不错 是吧 很好 爸爸
So... Ronnie lost a lot of money, huh?
那么 罗尼损失了不少钱是吧
That's what he says.
他是那么说的
Boy, your Mom must be real disappointed.
你妈妈一定非常失望
Ronnie was a real rock.
罗恩曾经可风光的很
Who would have guessed?
谁能料想到今天啊
Yeah, well, he's not gonna buy us a car anymore.
对 他不给我们买♥♥车了
What do you care?
你在乎吗
Why don't you just get Hammer to drive you around?
你干嘛不让哈默载你啊
Damon, why are you so up his butt?
达蒙 你为什么老跟他过不去
So when the kids brought up the car thing,
当孩子们说起车
I don't know, maybe it was the divorce
没来由的 也许是因为离婚的事情
Or maybe I was just a jackass, I felt bold.
也许因为我傻 我总蠢蠢欲动
The twins were turning 16.
双胞胎已经16岁了
You know, just 'cause Ronnie can't buy you a car
罗尼不给你们买♥♥车
Dosen't mean I can't.
不代表我也不能
We've got to up our game, Tanya.
坦尼娅 我们要奋发图强了
If she doesn't love it next time,
如果下次她再不满意
I'll do her for free.
我们就不收她钱
Now that I know what she wants, I'll deliver.
现在我知道她要什么了 我会给她的
Satisfaction guaranteed.
包君满意
I don't think you're capable of understanding her.
我不认为你具备理解她的能力
Jemma strikes me as highly complex.
杰玛给我的感觉非常复杂
I just promised my kids a car.
我刚刚答应给孩子们买♥♥车
You just leave all that highly complex stuff to me.
把那些复杂事交给我吧
This is my version of a preacher cookie.
这是我做的传教饼干
Preacher cookies get their name from the idea
顾名思义
That if a preacher knocks on your door unexpectedly
如果传教士敲响你的门
You can cook these up in a few minutes.
你可以在几分钟内做好
And my inspiration was to put
我的创意就是
A little piece of psalm inside each one.
放一小段圣诗进去
Maybe to attract a church market.
也许能够吸引宗教市场
Well, it certainly is generous of Tanya to host our gathering
坦尼娅 能招待大家 你真是非常慷慨
And bake us a sample, isn't it?
还给我们做了样品试尝
Does anyone else have a final prototype
有其他人想要
They'd like to share?
分享你们的模型吗
All right, well, if you'd like to email me,
好 你们可以给我邮件
I'm always available for commentary.
随时欢迎评论
And even though our class is officially ending,
尽管我们要结课了
Perhaps some of you are ready for the next step.
但有些人可能已经准备好进入下一步
That's right, if you are ready to believe in yourself
那很好 如果你们准备好相信自己
And your abilities on a whole new level,
相信自己具有更上一层楼的能力
It's time to sign up for
就报名参加
"How to Become A Millionaire Part Two."
"如何成为百万富翁 第二♥期♥"
Now who's ready to take that step?
现在谁要参加下一阶段呢
Who has the courage?
谁有这个勇气
Raise your hand if you want an application.
如果想参加 请举手
When you've been in the business of money creation
当你开始从事创造财富的事业
For as long as I have, Tanya,
坦尼娅 就和我一样
Nothing is surprising.
没什么事能使你惊讶
Some people don't have mental fortitude.
一些人内心缺少毅力
It's as if their brain has polio.
像是大脑麻痹了一样
They're trapped in an iron lung of the mind, see?
他们被困在大脑思维定式里
They can't become millionaires.
他们不可能成为百万富翁
They can't get a fancy car like I have.
他们不可能像我一样拥有豪华跑车
Because essentially they can't make the leap upstairs mentally.
因为他们不能在思想上实现本质的跳跃
I think most people wanted to take part two
我想大部分人想参加二♥期♥课程
But they couldn't afford it.
只是他们付不起学费
Why don't I have more students like you?
为什么就不能有更多像你一样的学生啊
What makes you so different, Tanya Skagle?
你为何如此特别 坦尼娅·斯格尔
Why don't you ask my mother?
你怎么不问我妈
Too shared?
别不好意思嘛
Now, do you have your checkbook?
你带支票簿了吗
My checkbook?
我的支票簿
Yeah, I recommend you go ahead and secure your space.
我建议你早点报名 保住位子
Sometimes, part two in particular,
有时 第二♥期♥的课程
Can fill up like a flash flood.
会非常受欢迎
My only hesitation is I was thinking
我在犹豫是不是
That I might want to take part two next time.
下次再参加
Well, why ever would you do that?
为什么这样呢
I want to sign up, it's just the class isn't cheap, right?
我想报名 只是这课不便宜 对吧
Well, then why did you say, "Count Me In"?
那你当时为什么说"算我一个"
I was trying to be supportive.
我想尽力支持你
Well, swell. um...
好 不错
That'll be great. Yeah.
太好了
It's not what I recommend, but...
虽然这不是我想要的 但
You can lead a horse to water, that sort of thing.
这事没法勉强
Is your Jaguar a rental?
你的捷豹车是租来的吗
Need any help?
需要帮助吗
I don't give a rat's ass if it's a bestseller, you know?
我对畅销书不感兴趣
That's just how I like to roll with the books in my area.
这就是我卖♥♥书的方式
Well, that's beautiful, Randall.
这样不错 兰德尔
I really admire people like you.
我非常欣赏你这样的人
You want to go to a movie sometime?
你想不想偶尔去看看电影什么的
As a part of me would love to, but I have a fiance
我想去 但我有未婚夫了
I should go meet him.
我该去见他了
Hey, can't he wait, this fiance of yours?
你的未婚夫不能等等吗
No, he gets cranky if I'm late.
如果我迟到了 他会胡思乱想
You know, maybe I'm mistaken,
也许我想错了
But I think you'd have a lot more fun
但我觉得如果留下来
If you stayed here.
你会很开心
Fun? Yeah.
开心 是啊
You know, we-- we...
你知道 我们 我们
Could have a great time together.
会过得很快乐
What are you trying to say exactly?
你到底想说什么
That, uh, we--
那个 我们
We would have fun.
我们会很开心
Wait a second. Would you hold on now?
等一下 等等
I sounded like an asshole, okay?
我听上去像个混♥蛋♥ 对吗
It came out 100% wrong. But I'm not an asshole.
完全错误 我不是混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表