剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Just listen. You're rude.
听着 你太粗鲁了
What could you possibly have to say that I would want to hear?
你就不能说出点我想听的话
I just...
我只是
What, are you gonna make another inappropriate pass at me?
你又要下流地和我调情了吗
No, not a pass. I just--
不 不是调情 我只
I just wish that...
我只希望
In some crazy long shot version of this universe,
在这广阔无际的天地之间
That you would stay here with me
你能和我在一起
And not vanish from existence from my life.
不要从我的生活中消失不见
But, Randall, I have a boyfriend.
但兰德尔 我有男朋友
No, I respect that. And I respectfully don't care.
我理解 但我不在乎
I mean, shit, Jemma,
我是说 该死 吉玛
Don't you feel it? Feel what?
你没感觉到吗 感觉到什么
Destiny.
命中注定
Principal Rhonda Barr.
校长朗达·巴尔
My whole life I had bad timing.
真不是时候
So he takes away money
他拿走了钱
But you still have to give him sex?
而你还是和他做♥爱♥
I like having sex with Ron. It's not a trade.
我喜欢和罗恩做♥爱♥ 这不是交易
Look at him. As peaceful as a baby.
看看他 安静得像个孩子
If he really lost this money,
如果他真的没了钱
He'd be stabbing his heart with a knife.
干脆一刀刺死自己算了
Hey, what are you guys talking about in there?
你们在说什么呢
Oh, uh, nothing.
没什么
Just making your lemonade.
在帮你做柠檬汁
At least Ray was honest.
至少雷是个老实人
You hated Ray. And now you're after Ron?
你以前讨厌雷 现在又轮到罗恩了
These problems aren't his fault, mom.
这不是他的错 妈妈
Everybody in America is having to cut back a little bit.
在美国每个人的资产都在缩水
If you choose to be blind, what can I do?
如果你视而不见 我还能说什么
Uh, mom, Doris smells.
妈妈 多莉丝发臭了
Oh, Doris.
多莉丝
I got you. I got you beat.
我抓到你了 打到你了
Nice.
不错
Oh, last call for strawberries.
最后来些草莓
Oh, no thanks. All yours.
不了 谢谢 你全吃了吧
Chocolate?
要巧克力吗
I love a man who's got good taste in chocolate.
我喜欢对巧克力有品味的男人
That's me. I'm a chocolate connoisseur.
说的就是我 我是巧克力专家
Is it my imagination, or are you perfect in every way?
是我在做梦 还是你真的完美无缺
Oh no. I'm flawed. trust me.
不 我有缺点 相信我
Like how? Well...
比如说 好吧
Sometimes when I take my shoes off,
有时当我脱掉鞋子
Whoo, babe, you don't want to go there.
亲爱的 你绝不想靠近我
I don't. I don't want to go there.
我是不想靠近你
No, don't do it.
别 别这样
I think I might... just fall in love with you.
我想我也许 爱上你了
What do you think?
你呢
That's so nice.
好极了
Hold on a sec.
暂停一会
Yeah? When Jemma says she might just fall in love with you,
喂 当吉玛说她也许爱上你了
You say I love you too.
你要说我也爱你
Are you fucking kidding me?
你在开玩笑吧
We don't have time to dissect this.
我们没时间细究这个了
Do you want to get your kids that car?
你想给孩子买♥♥车吗
You know...
你知道
When you said...
你刚才说
You might just--
你可能
Fall in love with you? Right.
爱上你了 对
I'm...
我
I'm loving you too.
我也爱你
Do you? Oh yeah.
是吗 是的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you. Do you?
我爱你 真的吗
I said I love you.
我说了我爱你
I really mean it. I love you.
我是真心的 我爱你
Then why don't I believe you?
那我为什么不相信你
Jemma, please.
吉玛 拜托
Excuse me, but this is--
很抱歉 但这
This is crazy.
这太荒唐了
Why is so hard for you to say I love you?
为什么要你说爱我这么难
Why do you want me to say it so bad?
为什么你这么想我说爱你
Look, I just can't help but wonder
听着 我忍♥不住想知道
Why you'd want to ruin such a perfectly beautiful moment
为什么你要在如此美丽的沙滩上
On a perfectly beautiful beach
用虚假的矫柔造作
With all this fucked up artificial shit.
破环美好的气氛
I mean, what am I, a goddamn dancing monkey here?
我是说 我算什么 上蹿下跳的小丑
Okay, that didn't go so well.
好吧 我刚才做的不好
You want a do-over?
你想再来一次吗
Will she come out of the coma?
她能从昏迷中醒来吗
She could. it's hard to say.
有可能 很难说
We can put Doris on liquids
我们可以对多丽丝进行输液治疗
Or we can let nature take its course.
或者顺其自然
There's no wrong decision.
选择是没有对错的
What do you think? what should we do?
你觉得呢 我们该怎么办
We don't want to see her with all those drugs and tubes, do we?
你不喜欢看她被♥插♥满管子用药吧
No, we don't.
当然不喜欢
She lived a good life. And she was loved.
她生活得不错 我们很爱她
但是 罗恩
But, Ron,
I'm really starting to bond with the kids.
我真的离不开孩子们了
And I really really think it's because of Doris.
我觉得很大程度上是因为多莉丝
Puppies are born, old dogs die.
生老病死 世事无常
It's all part of growing up.
这是成长的一部分
Ron, I need this.
罗恩 我需要她
We're gonna do the right thing, Jess.
我们得做出正确的选择 杰西
Okay. Okay.
好吧
Let's put her down.
我们放弃她吧
The greeks give us the height of art and philosophy.
希腊人成就了哲学和艺术的高峰
The romans establish modern law and government.
罗马人则确立了现代法制和行政体系
And then somehow,
此后 无缘由地
All that enviable accomplishment
一切耀眼的成就
Is destroyed - in such a short...Hang on just a second.
都被毁灭了 在如此短的 稍等一下
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Would you not be so paranoid?
你能别这么多疑吗
I used to teach these kids poetry. Here.
我以前还在这教过诗歌♥呢
I finally got ahold of her. she paid in full.
我终于和她联♥系♥上了 她付了全款
She paid me? Yeah, she didn't want to stiff you.
她付钱了 她不想弄僵和你的关系
Bummer, right? She would have made a great repeat customer.
无赖 不是吗 她本来可以是个常客的
You think maybe I should call her?
你觉得我应该再联♥系♥她吗
Don't. I think this woman's impossible to please.
不要 这女人太难讨好了
See, it's that "I love you" stuff.
都是"我爱你"惹的祸
I didn't see it coming.
我就是没那种感觉
See? She threw me off my game.
我就这样出局了
It's over. Don't worry, we'll get you somebody else.
都结束了 别担心 我们可以再找一个
Here it is.
在这呢
I was listening to it last night when I was falling asleep.
我昨晚睡着之前一直在听这个
I really think this is going to help me with my leadership skills.
我认为这会对我的领导能力有很大帮助
Yeah, it's the best all right.
那当然很好
Thank you for lending it to me.
谢谢你借给我
No problem.
没关系
Oh hey, do you also have my handout around somewhere?
我的讲义也还在你这吧
Handout?
讲义
Oh, you mean the list of inspirational quotations?
你是说那些具有启发性的摘录吗
I thought you wanted me to keep that.
我以为你想让我留着
I did. But I thought I'd get it back.
本来是这么想的 不过我还是拿回来好了
Okay. If possible.
好的 如果行的话
Um, maybe...
也许
Floyd, is everything okay?
佛洛伊德 一切都还好吗
I'm perfectly fine.
我还不错啊
Do you want to sit down? I could make us some tea.
要不你坐一会吧 我沏壶茶
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表